• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4104 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20181216-123530.png

I get it's a joke but like someone stated it's not funny.

Edited by saber932

Posted

That stuff is a huge pet peeve for me. Like when at weddings they give the ring bearer (usually a little 5 year old boy) a sign that says "He's single, ladies!". It's definitely supposed to be tongue in cheek but just ewww

Posted

This actually isn't a dumb question at all. It is possible to transport cars (usually done by ship) but it is VERY expensive. I've known rich international students to do it. Usually people do it the other way though (North America to Asia) since luxury car prices are cheaper in the US.

In their vlogs, most of the time it's clear they're in Uber (rideshare) or in one of her family members' cars, but I seem to remember at least one of her and Elbow-san going out together just those two and she was in the front seat ... 

It's possible he bought a new car right away in Canada, especially since he likes cars and obviously has the cash to drop. The other thing about cars is they need to be maintained -- if you don't start a car for a few months it will have problems. I'm not sure logistically how that all works, I worked for a company once with an overseas office and the CEO had houses and cars in both countries and there were assistants who would be tasked with going to the house and starting the car, coordinating cleaning services etc. for when the CEO was out of the country for months at a time. My guess is ES would do something like that with his cars in HK.

I mean, they probably just rented a car. That's definitely a possibility.

Posted

This actually isn't a dumb question at all. It is possible to transport cars (usually done by ship) but it is VERY expensive. I've known rich international students to do it. Usually people do it the other way though (North America to Asia) since luxury car prices are cheaper in the US.

In their vlogs, most of the time it's clear they're in Uber (rideshare) or in one of her family members' cars, but I seem to remember at least one of her and Elbow-san going out together just those two and she was in the front seat ... 

It's possible he bought a new car right away in Canada, especially since he likes cars and obviously has the cash to drop. The other thing about cars is they need to be maintained -- if you don't start a car for a few months it will have problems. I'm not sure logistically how that all works, I worked for a company once with an overseas office and the CEO had houses and cars in both countries and there were assistants who would be tasked with going to the house and starting the car, coordinating cleaning services etc. for when the CEO was out of the country for months at a time. My guess is ES would do something like that with his cars in HK.

Thanks! I asked because he was asking for advice about the (super expensive) cars on Instagram & people were suggesting places in Toronto to get what he wanted. So I assumed they were in Toronto. I mean, he never said "oh no, I need a place in HK."

Posted

Thanks! I asked because he was asking for advice about the (super expensive) cars on Instagram & people were suggesting places in Toronto to get what he wanted. So I assumed they were in Toronto. I mean, he never said "oh no, I need a place in HK."

Doesn't Taylor's dad own car dealership? I would imagine if he wanted to own car in Canada they would get it from Taylor's dad for a good price. 

Posted

Doesn't Taylor's dad own car dealership? I would imagine if he wanted to own car in Canada they would get it from Taylor's dad for a good price. 

Since he loves car, he might be picky on what tye of car too. Rich men who love cars are a bit crazy like that

Posted

Holy filler....

Screenshot_20181228-182558~2.png

Posted

why ole' girl lookin like the witch from 'red turtleneck' by junji ito... frhsdfhdffghj 💀💀💀

h0upHEX.png

LMAFO I KNEW I THOUGHT I SAW THIS SOMEWHERE

Posted

I can’t understand why she keeps getting fillers, she’s so pretty and every time she’s fresh out of the filler appointment she looks like that weird doll with removed make up you can find online.

i understand being terrified of aging, especially considering ew San taste into very young girls, but in my opinion they don’t look good on her. I wonder when she will stop? Or will she end up like those actresses who wanted to stop time but went too far and now have no expression?

1F478503-6AAF-45FE-A4C9-C1FC28EA3C98.jpeg

Posted

I can’t understand why she keeps getting fillers, she’s so pretty and every time she’s fresh out of the filler appointment she looks like that weird doll with removed make up you can find online.

i understand being terrified of aging, especially considering ew San taste into very young girls, but in my opinion they don’t look good on her. I wonder when she will stop? Or will she end up like those actresses who wanted to stop time but went too far and now have no expression?

this literally looks so much like her it's not even funny.

Posted

This is so creepy.

Posted

can a skilled one of you please make a meme/side-to-side out of that?? It’s hilarious :haiplz:

Posted

She posted an instastory today featuring a book she's apparently reading during her flight back to HK. It's the "Tattooist of Auschwitz". Now I'm sure she reads PULL.

Posted

She posted an instastory today featuring a book she's apparently reading during her flight back to HK. It's the "Tattooist of Auschwitz". Now I'm sure she reads PULL.

educating herself on WW 3 I see :haiplz: