• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3665 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20181216-123530.png

I get it's a joke but like someone stated it's not funny.

Edited by saber932

Posted

That stuff is a huge pet peeve for me. Like when at weddings they give the ring bearer (usually a little 5 year old boy) a sign that says "He's single, ladies!". It's definitely supposed to be tongue in cheek but just ewww

Posted

This actually isn't a dumb question at all. It is possible to transport cars (usually done by ship) but it is VERY expensive. I've known rich international students to do it. Usually people do it the other way though (North America to Asia) since luxury car prices are cheaper in the US.

In their vlogs, most of the time it's clear they're in Uber (rideshare) or in one of her family members' cars, but I seem to remember at least one of her and Elbow-san going out together just those two and she was in the front seat ... 

It's possible he bought a new car right away in Canada, especially since he likes cars and obviously has the cash to drop. The other thing about cars is they need to be maintained -- if you don't start a car for a few months it will have problems. I'm not sure logistically how that all works, I worked for a company once with an overseas office and the CEO had houses and cars in both countries and there were assistants who would be tasked with going to the house and starting the car, coordinating cleaning services etc. for when the CEO was out of the country for months at a time. My guess is ES would do something like that with his cars in HK.

I mean, they probably just rented a car. That's definitely a possibility.

Posted

This actually isn't a dumb question at all. It is possible to transport cars (usually done by ship) but it is VERY expensive. I've known rich international students to do it. Usually people do it the other way though (North America to Asia) since luxury car prices are cheaper in the US.

In their vlogs, most of the time it's clear they're in Uber (rideshare) or in one of her family members' cars, but I seem to remember at least one of her and Elbow-san going out together just those two and she was in the front seat ... 

It's possible he bought a new car right away in Canada, especially since he likes cars and obviously has the cash to drop. The other thing about cars is they need to be maintained -- if you don't start a car for a few months it will have problems. I'm not sure logistically how that all works, I worked for a company once with an overseas office and the CEO had houses and cars in both countries and there were assistants who would be tasked with going to the house and starting the car, coordinating cleaning services etc. for when the CEO was out of the country for months at a time. My guess is ES would do something like that with his cars in HK.

Thanks! I asked because he was asking for advice about the (super expensive) cars on Instagram & people were suggesting places in Toronto to get what he wanted. So I assumed they were in Toronto. I mean, he never said "oh no, I need a place in HK."

Posted

Thanks! I asked because he was asking for advice about the (super expensive) cars on Instagram & people were suggesting places in Toronto to get what he wanted. So I assumed they were in Toronto. I mean, he never said "oh no, I need a place in HK."

Doesn't Taylor's dad own car dealership? I would imagine if he wanted to own car in Canada they would get it from Taylor's dad for a good price. 

Posted

Doesn't Taylor's dad own car dealership? I would imagine if he wanted to own car in Canada they would get it from Taylor's dad for a good price. 

Since he loves car, he might be picky on what tye of car too. Rich men who love cars are a bit crazy like that

Posted

Holy filler....

Screenshot_20181228-182558~2.png

Posted

why ole' girl lookin like the witch from 'red turtleneck' by junji ito... frhsdfhdffghj 💀💀💀

h0upHEX.png

LMAFO I KNEW I THOUGHT I SAW THIS SOMEWHERE

Posted

I can’t understand why she keeps getting fillers, she’s so pretty and every time she’s fresh out of the filler appointment she looks like that weird doll with removed make up you can find online.

i understand being terrified of aging, especially considering ew San taste into very young girls, but in my opinion they don’t look good on her. I wonder when she will stop? Or will she end up like those actresses who wanted to stop time but went too far and now have no expression?

1F478503-6AAF-45FE-A4C9-C1FC28EA3C98.jpeg

Posted

I can’t understand why she keeps getting fillers, she’s so pretty and every time she’s fresh out of the filler appointment she looks like that weird doll with removed make up you can find online.

i understand being terrified of aging, especially considering ew San taste into very young girls, but in my opinion they don’t look good on her. I wonder when she will stop? Or will she end up like those actresses who wanted to stop time but went too far and now have no expression?

this literally looks so much like her it's not even funny.

Posted

This is so creepy.

Posted

can a skilled one of you please make a meme/side-to-side out of that?? It’s hilarious :haiplz:

Posted

She posted an instastory today featuring a book she's apparently reading during her flight back to HK. It's the "Tattooist of Auschwitz". Now I'm sure she reads PULL.

Posted

She posted an instastory today featuring a book she's apparently reading during her flight back to HK. It's the "Tattooist of Auschwitz". Now I'm sure she reads PULL.

educating herself on WW 3 I see :haiplz: