• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3553 posts in this topic

Posted

Reporting for doxxing. Where Taylor lives is private and you should not be snooping into it nor posting pictures of her apartment listing. You are actively compromising her safety. Disgusting.

There are several clues as to the type of housing, listing and sale price while also confirming the general area. It would take absolutely nothing for someone to use the information in the photos that you, @nillama decided to post to pull up her condo listing and find her address. That is the definition of compromising her safety. Did you not see the downvotes when you asked if you should share? Or did you just ignore them?

The report has already been sent to the mods so I hope they remove the pictures.

The worst part about it is that instead of being satisfied that you kinda knew her address and keeping that information to yourself, you are pushing the envelope on how much you can share. I cannot imagine if I moved somewhere looking for a safe, permanent home for my husband, future children, and I only to find out that a fan splashed pictures of my house all over the place just to prove they recognized the area.

Take a step back and think about if that was you. 

@nillama 

Please review the forum rules. I have taken the liberty of excerpting the relevant rule.

Here is the permalink:

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2860-pull-rules/?do=findComment&comment=132007 

This compromises not only Taylor's and Elbow-san's safety, but the safety of any subsequent children and uninvolved family members who may visit the residence. Bad joo joo

Downvote all you want. This is a clear violation of forum rules. The mods will deal with it. 

anyone with a bit of time could have taken those pics ..... even from her video! Well, at least the ones with the views, even if not the same angles. please stop this. The apartment seems to have been on the internet anyways, ANYONE could have seen it and ask about it. i don't think it takes a lot of digging to find it. it just happened that a youtuber with a rich husband bought it. If anything, Tay should have been more careful with showing the views though - but i suppose she was too excited about the whole thing.

I think the listing was posted to show exactly how expensive the place was. the discount makes me think they paid cash - i heard of people giving a small discount if the buyers pay in cash, as opposed to getting a mortgage. but things could be different in Toronto. 

Posted

Her Christmas sweater game is really on point. The curse of living in Australia is we don't have Christmas sweater weather.

Posted (edited)

Her Christmas sweater game is really on point. The curse of living in Australia is we don't have Christmas sweater weather.

I tried to give you an upvote but I ran out. Her Christmas sweaters are always amazing. I love when Christmas comes around because Taylor seems a lot happier and brighter. Must be the holiday spirit. 

Maybe you could wear a Christmas tee? Or a nice shirt with a Christmas toned scarf?

Edited by BrowniePoints

Posted (edited)

not relevant anymore ;)

Edited by peppermint_wish

Posted (edited)

Someone, please delete this entry and the previous one. -.-  not relevant :(

Edited by peppermint_wish

Posted

A7712555-2A19-4D46-8E4A-B9C713597571.thu

Lol, I always find it so cringey when content creators refer to their subscribers as family.

Posted (edited)

Soooo posting that screenshot is kinda weird ... I could track down the exact condo and unit from the information in the screen shot, even if it didn't list an address, it's all on Google.   

I don't think posting the screenshot was necessary; it'd be enough to say "Hey I figured out where they live and the unit cost $2.7 million CAD [$2 million USD]!" to get across the point.

BUT, for those who are really worried about "doxxing" -- it's a huge apartment tower right in downtown Toronto. That kind of tower absolutely has round the clock security/cameras, a doorman, etc. that would prevent non-residents from entering. And it doesn't give you much new information about how to find Taylor in person, since anyone could guess "downtown Toronto" from watching her YouTube. 

Basically it's a bit creepy to post that, but we don't need to freak out too much because it's not actually threatening her safety

Edited by lucky

Posted

It's one thing go look for info about her new apartment and whole another to post your findings online. Just saying. :doge:

Posted

There you go, it's gone now. Everyone can calm down, I never had any malicious intent, that's why I made sure to not include the actual address, identifying markers, or anything like that apart from what she herself has already posted. Sorry

Posted

I don't think there will be another vlog today. Taylor posted on her Twitter account that something camw up it's 6pm, a package she needed didn't arrive and she hasn't filmed anything.

Posted

This is Elbow's social media, but..

2018-12-06_19.08.17.thumb.jpg.e8a6c84b2a

2.7mill apartment, but the plumbing ain't working :kermitdrinkingtea:

Posted

This is Elbow's social media, but..

2018-12-06_19.08.17.thumb.jpg.e8a6c84b2a

2.7mill apartment, but the plumbing ain't working :kermitdrinkingtea:

Poor Taylor .. but at least she should call Sharla an ask her how to do it xD and what to do in the future to avoid it, lol. Sorry, i couldn't help it. 

Posted

Poor Taylor .. but at least she should call Sharla an ask her how to do it xD and what to do in the future to avoid it, lol. Sorry, i couldn't help it. 

Sorry, I don't follow Sharla (I really don't like her), but I want to understand. She has plumbing problems too?

Posted

They keep posting about their damn toilet on instagram. I have a strong feeling that Taylor will go downhill just as Bubz. 

Posted

Honestly who tf wants to see anyone else's toilet