• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4200 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

So because I said I was shocked at how wealthy Ewsan is and how their two luxury apartments makes them high upper class to me, you have to go and assume everyone is just feeling inadequate and jealous?

Taylor flaunts her money and people are gonna notice that. Doesn’t mean people who aren’t millionaires feel “inadequate”. That’s so offensive. I’m sure there are many hard working people in this sub. 

@BrowniePoints

Edited by anything4abuck

Posted

There's no way that could really happen. No one would qualify someone for that much. Similar situations do happen though. My boss is so house poor that he begs others to take him to lunch so he doesn't have to eat a  pbj sandwich and a bag of carrots everyday.

Yup, we only require 20% deposit in my country. Sometimes if you meet requirements even just 10% is enough. 

Posted

First time posting in here, long term lurker. 

Does anyone else feel insanely jealous of Taylor? Her and Elbow San own property in two extremely expensive housing markets. Seeing how fast they got the apartment in Toronto showed me how rich they really are. From what I could see in her vlog, the apartment looks huge. She's quite a few years older than me but it makes me jealous that she gets to experience travelling so frequently and has seemed to have lived very comfortably for her entire life. It makes me feel like I should have accomplished more despite her wealth mainly coming from Elbow San. 

Also, I wish someone would comment something on Elbow San's insta asking why MC has girls under 18 on it and see how he tries to explain it. It's so creepy and gross. 

What’s there to be jealous of exactly?

All she did was marry a rich man. I think you can do that too and become a trophy wife.

Any girl even slightly average looking can find a lonely, rich older guy. 

It’s all about weather you want to marry for love or money.

Posted

What??!! If someone earns 100k a year and has a 300k house yet are still struggling they got some budgeting problems.

Try earning $120kAUD per couple and buying a $850kAUD house (so having at least a $700k AUD mortgage). Now that's a struggle. 

Not really. Where I live in New York is expensive. They tax to help and back. In my area, the town district fines people for new regulations that they change and create different ones every year. 100k a year USD gets not much of anything in New York. At least in Manhattan and Long Island. 

Posted

Funny thing is, you are only getting bent out of shape with me for stating the truth. 

Lmao let me guess any criticism against your statements is just jealousy too? Maybe some people are jealous but to say any criticism of Taylor’s spending habits if because people “suffer” - no, this is just PULL, where maybe people aren’t up rich kids ass and envious of their lonely lives. 

Posted (edited)

Meh I hate the jealousy argument, if anything I just feel sorry for her

I'm not rich by any means, but I'm comfortable and happy that way. Even without all that money, I feel like I live a by far more enriched life than she does. From my experiences, traveling, humble people I've met, etc. She's been overprotected, spoiled, and lives in lala land imo.

Like I said, I feel sorry for her. It's kinda obvious that she wanted to be famous. She tried to copy Dakota, but became a failed idol. Then tried the youtuber way by trying to relate to normal people by hiding her rich CEO/boss boyfriend who basically funded her. She's got a nice foundation,  but only through the trend train she rode. But she's still not really known at all. Let's face it - she's not interesting, has no charisma, has a cringy past, desperate, etc. The only interesting thing she has going is her bizarre relationship with her husband lol. 

I feel like she never really figured out she is which got mixed up with her desperation of getting famous. Even with all her husband's shady creeper money, she still can't just figure it out lol 

edit - oh yea, I guess one of the main factors of her never figuring it out is her laziness lol

Edited by Athena

Posted

in all honesty, yes it's extremely easy to feel envy & not "as accomplished" when you try to compare your life to taylor's. i totally get it because i've caught myself a few times but i remember this: her livelihood is 100% dependent on another person. if that person leaves you're basically S.O.L so you have to either put up with their bullshit (possibly controlling, abusive, narcissistic, etc) or take advantage & create your own clout/business so your spouse won't have as much power over you + having something to fallback on if things go sour. when you sit down and actually think about the possible cons of her life you quickly realize it isn't that great. sure having a million dollar home, wearing high-end designer, travelling at the drop of a dime, and constantly going out to eat at luxury restaurants is super nice but at the end of the day: are you truly happy? i've seen people put up with horrible spouses who treated them like shit, all because they didn't want to lose that lifestyle/status they married into. 

i'm not saying this is the case for taylor, it could be the complete opposite, but just remember that people only portray a certain positive image of themselves & their relationship(s) on social media. if you continue to eat it up then you're only going to make yourself miserable (learned from experience).

sidenote: i feel bad for her as well. the biggest red flag (that we're aware of) is ew-san being into [way] younger girls/women. i remember taylor venting once about how she had issues with getting old & this could be one of the reasons why. inevitably, looks fade but rich men will always have access to any woman they want...

Posted

Like I said, I feel sorry for her. It's kinda obvious that she wanted to be famous. She tried to copy Dakota, but became a failed idol. Then tried the youtuber way by trying to relate to normal people by hiding her rich CEO/boss boyfriend who basically funded her. She's got a nice foundation,  but only through the trend train she rode. But she's still not really known at all. Let's face it - she's not interesting, has no charisma, has a cringy past, desperate, etc. The only interesting thing she has going is her bizarre relationship with her husband lol. 

I feel like she never really figured out she is which got mixed up with her desperation of getting famous. Even with all her husband's shady creeper money, she still can't just figure it out lol 

edit - oh yea, I guess one of the main factors of her never figuring it out is her laziness lol

This also extends to her YouTube content — she has NO idea who her target audience is. TBH she could be a really successful lifestyle blogger if she actually 1) worked hard and 2) had any aesthetic sense whatsoever, but instead she kind of just posts these videos that are everywhere in theme. She’s a woman in her 30’s and we know it, and she posts content on her YouTube reflecting that (her wedding vlogs, her home vlogs) but still posts videos like “EPIC ANIME TRANSFORMATION!!!!!” or “TRANSFORMING MY ASSISTANT INTO ME!!!” that generally appeal to a younger crowd. It’s sad because she’s forever stuck in this limbo with her YouTube, relying on another viral video to push her subscriber count. 

Posted (edited)

Reporting for doxxing. Where Taylor lives is private and you should not be snooping into it nor posting pictures of her apartment listing. You are actively compromising her safety. Disgusting.

?? how is it doxxing if there is no address or identifiable markers in the photos? It's literally the interiors that she showed in the videos along with the price??? I used to live in that area so I recognized it. If others agree that this is doxxing then i'll gladly delete it. 

Edited by nillama

Posted

It's not personal information, good lord--it's literally a publicly-posted property listing. OP didn't even say what part of Toronto it's in, only proof of the price and with essentially the same photos of the interior Taylor and her husband already posted. 

Posted

It's not personal information, good lord--it's literally a publicly-posted property listing. OP didn't even say what part of Toronto it's in, only proof of the price and with essentially the same photos of the interior Taylor and her husband already posted. 

It's ultimately not up to you to decide. It's up to the moderators and we will all have to follow what they say in the end. There's no need to debate with me about it. 

@nillama did not just post pictures of the interior. The photos also showed what type of house it was, the listing price, the selling price, and the month sold. It is very easy to isolate the condo based on that information. No one would have know this if she did not go looking for it and post it here. I consider that a potential leak of personal information. The moderators will be the ultimate deciders. 

Posted

To be honest, Taylor hasn't done a great job at keeping it private. She definitely showed signifying landmarks and placards of some of the condos they were looking at back when.

Posted (edited)

You really need to take a chill pill, hun. Not a single person has posted her address or phone number in any thread. It's perhaps debatable if someone wants to claim that sharing a condo listing with the price of a unit (that is not guaranteed to be theirs anyway) is considered personal information. But Nillama has not doxxed anyone.

Secondly, I wonder what you mean by, "
Did you not see the downvotes when you asked if you should share? Or did you just ignore them." I do not see any thing from Nillama asking if they should share. Unless they deleted something they said previously, I wonder if you're referring to my comment in another thread that you responded to. But there's a few things one can glean based on my post. 1) I am a completely different person from @nillama who joined on a separate date and has separate interests than me, 2)  I said I think I know where she lives, which is neither a guarantee nor sharing exactly where they live and 3) I said in that post, "I don't think I'm allowed to post where I think she lives, though, so I won't say. That's private." which is neither asking if I should share my supposition of where she lives, but stating I won't do so, as there are good reasons we don't permit that sort of private information. I definitely did not doxx her. However, anyone watching her video can figure out the area she lives considering she showed a few shots looking outside the unit. If anything, she doxxed herself, and people from Toronto are saying they recognize the area.

I realized you only joined a few days ago, but you really need to chill out. You posted all day on PULL in Taylor's threads, but maybe you should take a break. We'll see what the mods say, but I think it's a stretch to say any personal information of their residence has ultimately been shared on this site.

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

many people act like she just found out about his business the same time as us after she got married... but she knew all along and decided to marry him anyway, so there is no way we can expect her to be a moral or ethical person.

after this we found what kind of person she is and even though many people criticize ew san, they still have hard time calling her for what she is ...saying she is not like the other ones...

you should feel sorry for the girls they are exploiting in order to get that Kondo