• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3904 posts in this topic

Posted

First time posting in here, long term lurker. 

Does anyone else feel insanely jealous of Taylor? Her and Elbow San own property in two extremely expensive housing markets. Seeing how fast they got the apartment in Toronto showed me how rich they really are. From what I could see in her vlog, the apartment looks huge. She's quite a few years older than me but it makes me jealous that she gets to experience travelling so frequently and has seemed to have lived very comfortably for her entire life. It makes me feel like I should have accomplished more despite her wealth mainly coming from Elbow San. 

Also, I wish someone would comment something on Elbow San's insta asking why MC has girls under 18 on it and see how he tries to explain it. It's so creepy and gross. 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20181202-083319_-_Copy.thumb.Screenshot_20181202-083324_-_Copy.thumb.Screenshot_20181202-083328_-_Copy.thumb.

It's never too late to make something of yourself instead of relying on a man's ability to support you by making money off the exploitation of women and underage girls.
Don't you think it's weird he pursued you for your youthful dolly phase?
Are you really that desperate for a family that you're willing to give this skeevy weirdo a daughter?
Before you start one, you may want to think about who you are as a person. We might gossip about you a lot, but there's a reason most of us find Tom super creepy and weird... 
I think it'd be a mistake to bring an innocent child into his life when he has a huge sleazy business dealing. If you didn't think it was shameful too, you wouldn't have had your photos scrubbed from that site.

You can always have a family later on with the right person. Just know plenty of women wait until they're truly ready to take that step after working on themselves and their passions. It's never too late to find yourself before bringing a kid into the world. 

On a final note, life is about a whole lot more than appearances, money, and materialistic consumption. I'm guessing you'd be a lot happier living a life that doesn't revolve around appearances or where you have to go as far as editing yourself to hide your insecurities. 

Right now you need to work on yourself more than anything

Think about it.

many people act like she just found out about his business the same time as us after she got married... but she knew all along and decided to marry him anyway, so there is no way we can expect her to be a moral or ethical person.

after this we found what kind of person she is and even though many people criticize ew san, they still have hard time calling her for what she is ...saying she is not like the other ones...

Edited by kasi
Fixing my post, I don’t wish them bad things... I could care less they have money... I just wish they could be happy and rich without having to exploit underage girls

Posted

many people act like she just found out about his business the same time as us after she got married... but she knew all along and decided to marry him anyway, so there is no way we can expect her to be a moral or ethical person, after all this we found what kind of person she is and many people even though they criticize ew san have hard time calling her what she is saying she is not like the other ones...

but they look happy as a couple , so I guess somehow that gives them a pass

I guess because she plays pretend better than the other flakes like Yumi?

I don't get it. They're on in the same. Minor difference is yuhan is stuck at 12yrs of age while Taylor is stuck at 15, both mentally and emotionally. And taylor married  a real sugar daddy, a sugar came farm full of underage girls owning daddy to be clear. 

Posted

Well there’s upper class and rich people everywhere but wealth is something different imo. I know rich families who still can’t just buy a big apartment in Toronto tomorrow like the flip of a switch. 

That still doesn't answer my question on your definition of 'upperclass'. Anyways, buying 1,000,000+ USD homes isn't an issue for people who are genuinely rich (really even moderately rich) as you say. Anyone with adequate savings, fine credit, and a salary of $250,000 USD can qualify for and buy a million dollar apartment or home easily enough. It's even easier for people with more wealth.

Buy an apartment in Toronto and any big city like Vancouver is for the rich and the wealthy. They are the main ones buying on the market there. Taylor buying an apartment doesn't seem as outrageous as many on this board are making it out to be. It's common place in my community and I don't get the hype. 

Sometimes, I think a lot of people on this board are suffering under jealousy and inadequacy. 

Posted

That still doesn't answer my question on your definition of 'upperclass'. Anyways, buying 1,000,000+ USD homes isn't an issue for people who are genuinely rich (really even moderately rich) as you say. Anyone with adequate savings, fine credit, and a salary of $250,000 USD can qualify for and buy a million dollar apartment or home easily enough. It's even easier for people with more wealth.

Buy an apartment in Toronto and any big city like Vancouver is for the rich and the wealthy. They are the main ones buying on the market there. Taylor buying an apartment doesn't seem as outrageous as many on this board are making it out to be. It's common place in my community and I don't get the hype. 

Sometimes, I think a lot of people on this board are suffering under jealousy and inadequacy. 

Well from a different class of wealth even 250,000 can be rich-upperclass. I dont really think that its really a jealousy issue but a difference of perspective.

even the situation you're describing doesnt always go so easy and requires saving up over years. And im pretty sure owning two properties in separate expensive places that were purchased in a similar timeframe is still a LOT (also staying in an expensive rental while waiting for the house to be prepped). Def not the same as like a time share.

But yeah i kind of agree her getting an apartment is not really surprising. I think the issue is Tay and Elbow doing it frequently (ish?) and seemingly arbitrarily. It makes them seem a little frivolous with spending. We're also not sure when/how long ago they were considering the whole 2 houses thing

Posted

First time posting in here, long term lurker. 

Does anyone else feel insanely jealous of Taylor? Her and Elbow San own property in two extremely expensive housing markets. Seeing how fast they got the apartment in Toronto showed me how rich they really are. From what I could see in her vlog, the apartment looks huge. She's quite a few years older than me but it makes me jealous that she gets to experience travelling so frequently and has seemed to have lived very comfortably for her entire life. It makes me feel like I should have accomplished more despite her wealth mainly coming from Elbow San. 

Also, I wish someone would comment something on Elbow San's insta asking why MC has girls under 18 on it and see how he tries to explain it. It's so creepy and gross. 

I think almost everyone feels jealous of Taylor and i think this is why she gets most of the backlash too. I think it's mostly because almost everyone thinks the money she has allows her to do so many things, and they feel she doesn't do enough. And yes, most of us wish we had at least half of that money to do more of the stuff we want to do - travel, give to charities, have weekends get-aways, hire someone to clean the house (i really wish i had a house cleaner, lol)... not that it matters, but im older than Tay and less accomplished -.- But my mantra lately is not to compare myself to others if i don't want to feel miserable (spoiler: it works for most of the time, lol) 

Posted

I think it's also worth noting that buying a house with a mortgage is different from paying cash. A lot of middle-class Americans/Canadians get a mortgage when investing in properties, while it's becoming an increasingly common thing for wealthy Chinese to buy homes in the US and Canada and pay cash, often above the asking price. I would not be surprised if E-san dropped cash on the apartment, taking into consideration the way they spend their money, which would definitely put them in the higher upper-class category. 

Posted

Well from a different class of wealth even 250,000 can be rich-upperclass. I dont really think that its really a jealousy issue but a difference of perspective.

even the situation you're describing doesnt always go so easy and requires saving up over years. And im pretty sure owning two properties in separate expensive places that were purchased in a similar timeframe is still a LOT (also staying in an expensive rental while waiting for the house to be prepped). Def not the same as like a time share.

But yeah i kind of agree her getting an apartment is not really surprising. I think the issue is Tay and Elbow doing it frequently (ish?) and seemingly arbitrarily. It makes them seem a little frivolous with spending. We're also not sure when/how long ago they were considering the whole 2 houses thing

Literally, @Tofu Mom admits to being jealous and several others on this same thread have admitted to jealously. It's nothing to be ashamed off, but I truly believe that is what fuels their anger towards her. Someone on this same thread -- and I am not saying this was you -- posted that Taylor is moving too fast when she and Elbow-San have been in a relationship for years, were engaged for a few months, and are newly  married. -_-

Like, how does that work? In a stable relationship for over 3+ years but "rushing" it?

Okay, then... if you say so.9_9

They aren't doing anything any other newlyweds wouldn't be doing -- buying a new home or moving together, buying new furniture and housewares, spending time with family, making big decisions. Every couple goes through that period when they really begin to consolidate their lives and mesh together. Considering they were already taking active measures to buy in Canada before the engagement and prior to the wedding; I don't consider this to be a big deal or "frivolous". 

Frivilous? I don't agree

I think that she spends a reasonable amount compared to their joint income. They can spend their money as they wish and while they can afford cheaper items, there's no reason why they cannot purchase items that fit their budget that are pricier. The thing with the PB Kids bed definitely shows some obvious envy. 

She's been talking about going back and forth from Canada and Hong Kong since her sister's wedding. That was in August 2017. That really showed her what she wanted and it was obvious how much she missed her family and was encouraging Elbow-san to bond with them. I saw in several vlogs that he was getting closer with her grandmother. Her best friend's wedding this year probably only reinforced it and they began to talk more seriously about it as a couple. 

It's very hard to say another person is making arbitrary decisions when you have never spoken with them nor know them very well. That's another part of the hypocrisy of this board: people complain that she shares too much of her life -- ie the ones who complained about he filming her wedding makeup and ceremony -- then complain when they weren't involved in or aware of her decision making progress. Makes zero sense. 

I think it's also worth noting that buying a house with a mortgage is different from paying cash. A lot of middle-class Americans/Canadians get a mortgage when investing in properties, while it's becoming an increasingly common thing for wealthy Chinese to buy homes in the US and Canada and pay cash, often above the asking price. I would not be surprised if E-san dropped cash on the apartment, taking into consideration the way they spend their money, which would definitely put them in the higher upper-class category. 

That is definitely true, though in my experience, full cash offers aren't that unusual from upper scale clients even in the US. I don't see why anyone would pay a mortgage if they did need to. They purchased an apartment so they wouldn't have to pay rent when they weren't there. Having a mortgage kind of defeats that.

Posted

That is definitely true, though in my experience, full cash offers aren't that unusual from upper scale clients even in the US. I don't see why anyone would pay a mortgage if they did need to. They purchased an apartment so they wouldn't have to pay rent when they weren't there. Having a mortgage kind of defeats that.

I think most people are just outraged at how upper class she is. You talk about how it's not unusual for upper class clients, which is very true, but you have to remember the median income in the US is about $50k and in Canada about $70k. I think it's something like the upper 5% make more than $250k, so it's not at all unusual for most people on here to be shocked that they can afford not only one, but two apartments in expensive cities, and also go on many vacations and eat out at nice places all the time. It's definitely wrong to police how Taylor uses her money; after all, it is her money, but at the same time, not many people are used to seeing people flaunt their extravagant wealth, especially since Taylor has mentioned she only uses her own money, and that she doesn't come from a wealthy household. 

Posted

I think most people are just outraged at how upper class she is. You talk about how it's not unusual for upper class clients, which is very true, but you have to remember the median income in the US is about $50k and in Canada about $70k. I think it's something like the upper 5% make more than $250k, so it's not at all unusual for most people on here to be shocked that they can afford not only one, but two apartments in expensive cities, and also go on many vacations and eat out at nice places all the time. It's definitely wrong to police how Taylor uses her money; after all, it is her money, but at the same time, not many people are used to seeing people flaunt their extravagant wealth, especially since Taylor has mentioned she only uses her own money, and that she doesn't come from a wealthy household. 

I get what you're saying. I've lived at many different socio-economic classes. There was a point when my mother was earning $20,000 per year when I was pre-school aged and my school tuition was $13,500. I don't know how she made that work. My thing is-- that's not a sufficient reason to resent others nor to police another person's spending and label them as frivolous. I don't even think she flaunts her wealth-- she's an almost 30 year old woman. A few lunch dates at a nice restaurant with her husband and ordering food is not flashy and not unaffordable to the average person in the US or Canada. UberEats, delivery, and grocery delivery are common among the working class. It's all about how you spend your money and what is important to you. Other than the two apartments, I'm not seeing this extravagant wealth. 

Posted

250k a year USD is a dream for most people. Most people are not making half as much. I live in New York where most people make 100k a year and still struggle hard as hell to live in a 300k USD house. 

Posted (edited)

250k a year USD is a dream for most people. Most people are not making half as much. I live in New York where most people make 100k a year and still struggle hard as hell to live in a 300k USD house. 

It is, but I'm just pointing out that it is not impossible.

The thing with making $100k in NY is that the cost of living is high so salaries must similarly be high. It would be naïve to assume money stretches the same way everywhere. It doesn't. Where I live, if you don't want to be living in a drug infested hole in the wall, you need to pay at least $650k. Rent is $2000 and up for a decent place (a studio, cough). I personally feel like renting and paying $2000 in pointless. I would rather move further out and buy than to rent and waste all those years of payments. Doesn't even improve or help your credit. 

Going just outside the limits and an average house in a fine neighborhood will cost $350-400k. You can take advantage of buyer's programs as well. In the next state over, they have a first time buyer's program where you don't have to put any money down and they will take care of fees. 

Edited by BrowniePoints

Posted

Still talking about the VS topic...

A65BCD24-AF2D-4F29-80A7-400F1F7B891A.png

Posted

Where I live, if you don't want to be living in a drug infested hole in the wall, you need to pay at least $650k. Rent is $2000 and up for a decent place (a studio, cough).

lol are you also in the bay area California? I agree it's like another world compared with talking to people from middle America. I think HK is more like SF in that everyone makes a lot of money and everything costs a lot of money.  

This whole thing can be summarized up by saying yeah, they are 1%ers.  Canada has like 30 million people, so they have like 300,000  one percenters. Taylor is just more public about it

Posted (edited)

What??!! If someone earns 100k a year and has a 300k house yet are still struggling they got some budgeting problems.

Try earning $120kAUD per couple and buying a $850kAUD house (so having at least a $700k AUD mortgage). Now that's a struggle. 

Edited by yeaipeas