Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3238 posts in this topic

Posted

No hate, but she looks like a little piggy from that angle :haiplz:

Posted

I don't understand why she has to choose such an unflattering angle

Posted

Opening your mouth like this is the most unflattering part to me, such a superficial pose 

Posted

I agree - that lady wasn't the best hairdresser out there at all. :( a good one would have used at least 2 shades of blond to give depth and texture to the poor damage hair. not to mention that the toner didn't work well and Taylor's hair looks yellowish at the back.

I'm surprised how flat her hair looks. I mean, Taylor always seemed to have a lot of hair, but now it looks like...there isn't much. I'm sure it's just the cut. I hope she lets someone retouch it (maybe get some more shades in her hair, some layers etc.) and cuts the two strands she kept hanging in her face. I mean, it's an uneven cut she has: shorter in the back, and then getting longer, which is a cool thing. But the two strands covering her cheeks ruin the look she was going for.

That said, I'm still very happy that she went for a change and tried a new look!!

Posted

It's sweet of Taylor to take Nathalie out for her birthday

Posted

Yeah that's very nice! Is she her assistant or something? Or what's the status on that anyway?

Posted

Taylor wears bright red so well and I think curls suit her much better than straight hair. :alpacalove:

Posted

Taylor wears bright red so well and I think curls suit her much better than straight hair. :alpacalove:

Absolutely! Curls/waves are very pretty and feminine on her <3

Posted

Taylor's in Japan. She also reunited with Sharia

Posted

I find her brows are too dark for this haircolor now 
It worked with her old hair color and the general rule of dark hair = shade should be 3 shades lighter / light hair = shade should be 3 shades darker 

But these brows look a good 6 shades darker and a are a little distracting. I like how she´s curling her hair though! gives it a bit more style. 

Posted

Oh yes, she definitely looks better with her hair curled like that. Also, the "not working" dress suits taylor just perfectly :haiplz:

Posted

I find her brows are too dark for this haircolor now 
It worked with her old hair color and the general rule of dark hair = shade should be 3 shades lighter / light hair = shade should be 3 shades darker 

But these brows look a good 6 shades darker and a are a little distracting. I like how she´s curling her hair though! gives it a bit more style. 

Would lighter eyebrows not wash her out more tho? I didn't even notice the eyebrows to be honest