• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4554 posts in this topic

Posted

This is the picture taylor took before she cut her hair

I reall don't like this photo. I don't know why, but it really rubs me the wrong way. I don't think she looks attractive here at all.It makes me cringe.

The new hair is...okay... When I was younger, I also dyed my hair a lot, whether it looked good or not. A lot of people have phases or moments where they want to try something new, so I can understand Taylor's want to try a new and daring hair colour. I also really like the shorter hair on her. It looks healthier, more mature and sexy. But I think the rat tails with the shorter hair elongates her face shape from round to more oval. 

I can definitely picture her complaining in a month's time how her ends are fried or that she has more hair falling out that normal. And I hope she doesn't go full Instagram/Kardashian chick on us. Although when I saw she wrote "smol" on one of her photos, it seemed to be as though she was trying to use that cool internet lingo that all them young people are using nowadays :harharplz:

Posted

I reall don't like this photo. I don't know why, but it really rubs me the wrong way. I don't think she looks attractive here at all.It makes me cringe.

The new hair is...okay... When I was younger, I also dyed my hair a lot, whether it looked good or not. A lot of people have phases or moments where they want to try something new, so I can understand Taylor's want to try a new and daring hair colour. I also really like the shorter hair on her. It looks healthier, more mature and sexy. But I think the rat tails with the shorter hair elongates her face shape from round to more oval. 

I can definitely picture her complaining in a month's time how her ends are fried or that she has more hair falling out that normal. And I hope she doesn't go full Instagram/Kardashian chick on us. Although when I saw she wrote "smol" on one of her photos, it seemed to be as though she was trying to use that cool internet lingo that all them young people are using nowadays :harharplz:

Its the lips, they don't match her face rip

Posted

Its the lips, they don't match her face rip

Ohhh I see it now. Her lips are super overlined. Yikes. I can't stop thinking about the lipstick on her philtrum. Reminds me of MirandaSings in the worst way possible.

Posted

i agree. it honestly doesnt look like her? her lips and nose look off compared to a lot of her other pictures. also her expression just looks rough

Posted

She wants to cut her hair even shorter463F2E34-F0EF-4382-A96D-38BE576E27A6.thu 

99055A03-5B7B-4524-AF38-8E54BF3548BD.thuAE3B3D1D-4F39-47EB-8AEE-8DA4803EF9B6.thu

Posted

BBC posted on twitter about Taylor’s flower-vase-hair (photo under spoiler)

Hidden Content

Everything is a trend with these major news sources.... 

Posted

I really like the new haircut. But I'm not a fan of the color to be honest :(  

She wants to cut her hair even shorter463F2E34-F0EF-4382-A96D-38BE576E27A6.thu 

99055A03-5B7B-4524-AF38-8E54BF3548BD.thuAE3B3D1D-4F39-47EB-8AEE-8DA4803EF9B6.thu

But if she had something like this (Haircut AND hair color), I think that'd be pretty cute!!

Posted

I think the second photo would suit her waaaaay better than what she has now. 

Posted

love the second hair cut :x

Posted

I think tbe bun looks cuter than the pony tail. Those lips tbough....

Posted

Those hecking rat tails thouuuggghhh

Posted

I think tbe bun looks cuter than the pony tail. Those lips tbough....

I agree! Defo better than the ponytail version. But yeah, why does she have to do that "duckface" with her overlined lips... Taylor come on you are pretty, you don't need to do that :anime: 

(OT : I loooove that sweater)

Posted

The hair dresser did her dirty with that hair. She looks like she's balding because there's no dimension in it. The rat tails look even worse now.

Posted

You can see taylor is not comfortable with her hair since she only posted photos hiding it behing her rat tails

A3BFFB46-4F7F-428A-9A49-E055E2897553.jpeg

Posted

You can see taylor is not comfortable with her hair since she only posted photos hiding it behing her rat tails

A3BFFB46-4F7F-428A-9A49-E055E2897553.jpeg

Was thinking that as well! She needed highlights, the white blonde washes out her face. I dont think it looks horrible, but it's not the best and she clearly is not comfortable with it.