• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

3904 posts in this topic

Posted

I really love this look on her! Also regarding the thicc comment...sis no. I think that if she’s insecure of not having enough “ass” she should hit the weights, it’d totally would make her look snatched.

EB0DC56D-BE2F-4125-9906-FB94EC5E3291.jpeg

93D5293E-4CFA-4324-AA7E-2579A7BA9A92.jpeg

Posted (edited)

^ these two photos remind me of her fall lookbook... i haven't really confirmed if she really did have butt paddings but she looked really sexy in that one/ 

edit: the photos posted is not "thic" to me... the fall lookbook one is. but i can't confirm if she did have butt padding in that outfit. the angle also doesn't help in those photos if she wants to look thicc..

Edited by ilovebruises
forgot to make my point.

Posted

Is she trying to be Alissa Violet?

Posted

^ these two photos remind me of her fall lookbook... i haven't really confirmed if she really did have butt paddings but she looked really sexy in that one/ 

edit: the photos posted is not "thic" to me... the fall lookbook one is. but i can't confirm if she did have butt padding in that outfit. the angle also doesn't help in those photos if she wants to look thicc..

Which Fall Look book do you mean? I wanna see the butt pads :waatplz:

Just watched one where she talked about the Kardashians Fashion Influence and showed different trends around that season. Tbh it was a nice idea! (ysea one like those where she starts an idea but doesn´t keep up with it) That´s a really easy way to make a series out of and that´s what a youtube channel needs imo. Consistency. You can do your vlogs sure, but have like one or two series of videos that you can follow through time.

Posted

I don't get Taylor. She has issues when she gains weight, yet she wants to be thick, but in order for her to be thick she has to gain weight. But since she has an apple shaped body, she will gain in her waist first and look blocky with thin legs. however she could eat more in general and lift not just light to moderate weights with tons of cardio, but moderate to heavy weights that could give her a fuller figure. Or she could accept her body for once and stop trying to look like other people and fit all the trends. 

Posted

I really love this look on her! Also regarding the thicc comment...sis no. I think that if she’s insecure of not having enough “ass” she should hit the weights, it’d totally would make her look snatched.

EB0DC56D-BE2F-4125-9906-FB94EC5E3291.jpeg

93D5293E-4CFA-4324-AA7E-2579A7BA9A92.jpeg

DAY-UM Tay that booty looks so juicy in the first pic! So large, curvy, peach booty

Posted

Taylor should do weights and squats to build a bigger booty!! She's already into fitness so I think if she got a figure like this she'd look so good!

Also not promoting btw! She's just another famous model ^^

Screenshot_20180428-112611.png

Posted

she looks boney in both of these. idk what is it with skinny chicks and trying to be thick. what, now that other body types are deemed gorgeous for a change, you cant handle not being in the limelight? fcking lol. 

p.s.Taylor,you will never be thicc in the sense you want to, your body type just aint like that, BUT THAT'S FINE you still look good, just, stop embarrassing yourself

Taylor is a typical insecure person, regardless of her body type. She seems to me someone who would never be happy with herself no matter what body type she had so now she's trying to jump onto the thicc train cuz that is what is considered sexy and desirable.

Girl you have a bf so unless he's been hinting that he likes a thicker body, which is problematic in itself, you shouldn't be jumping on to body type trends. One it's not really a thing since no one an change their body type to another overnight and two you have a body type ppl still want.

I think you need some help dealing with your insecurities, 

I had the same issues when I was in hs because some of the girls I hung out with kept telling me I wasn't thic enough, but I got over it since one I still have the ideal body type, whether I want it or not and two there is no way for my skinny ass to become thic so there was no point in trying.

Slow down with the bandwagon stuff and take some time for reflection because I honestly think you need it. 

Posted

Her "wanting" to be or appear to be thicc just sounds to me like she wants to be relatable in the way that most girls are like, "see, even though I have a body that totally fits into society's standards of beauty, i STILL want more." I mean, she obviously has issues with her appearance and is insecure, but she also seems to know enough about health and nutrition and working out to know that in order to build a natural big butt, you have to eat to support that as well as work out. Of course she won't do any of those things.

Posted

Soooo fucking tired of skinny, norm-fitting girls having to hog ALL the fucking attention. Like when these girls post under #selflove and shit, I get that there can be more to a person but that hashtag was started by fat girls who didn't have any representation. Then it got taken over by skinny girls who got 400k retweets for halfnude selfies. 

Shut the fuck up Taylor. "Ooh I'm trying to be thicc :( My poor model body lol!!"

Posted

Taylor should do weights and squats to build a bigger booty!! She's already into fitness so I think if she got a figure like this she'd look so good!

Also not promoting btw! She's just another famous model ^^

Screenshot_20180428-112611.png

wow she actually has a nice body I thought I’d be more bones 

Posted

Bildschirmfoto_2018-04-30_um_17.54.00.thBildschirmfoto_2018-04-30_um_17.53.42.th

Holy shit, she looks smoking hot here ?! Why is she not wearing her hair like that more often ? Just because she's lazy ?

Posted

Bildschirmfoto_2018-04-30_um_17.54.00.thBildschirmfoto_2018-04-30_um_17.53.42.th

Holy shit, she looks smoking hot here ?! Why is she not wearing her hair like that more often ? Just because she's lazy ?

If only she would show neck this would look professional modeling. These are the kinds of pictures I took as a teen of me and my friends. And the hair on her face in the first picture.. Why is she trying to hide her face?

But I do appreciate this more western look on her.

Posted

I think her hair looks bit dirty and ugly in this. :alpacadone: