• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

4765 posts in this topic

Posted

I would burn those shoes at the stake along the fashion trend with red/orange sports shoes worn with an outfit of a different color [it was so popular here, not sure about other parts of the world], along the ugly sport shoes that have a white sole edge that everyone wore here, to go everywhere. 

I'd wear Nike shoes if my feet weren't so wide, so i prefer Adidas - when it comes to running shoes [which hers seem to be]. though you're more likely to see me in Converse because i dont run, haha

Posted

I'm sorry, but I have to roll my eyes at some of her fans.

Yes, I always said she should be real and actually be honest about her wealth because her relatable-persona was so annoying and pretty much a lie.

But when the heck did she EVER lead an affordable life? Did her fans not see the house she lived in in Tokyo!? How often she went out for food, how she flew first class, got expensive birthday presents, bought 50000 cameras within a year because hers broke? Did they not realize how much she travels? Do they not know that travelling to Canada costs money? Did they not see the expensive gifts she bought her friends?

I'm not defending her or anything, but sometimes I can only shake my head at some of these idiots in social medial or youtube's section.

They think it's all affordable and that she earned the money she spend=it's okay to treat herself with expensive things. I mean, the girl shops at Forever21!

But can you imagine what that does to teenagers? They think that they can just go to Japan and model/do youtube and live the same life as Taylor. Oh the reality is going to hurt when it hits them.

Posted (edited)

They think it's all affordable and that she earned the money she spend=it's okay to treat herself with expensive things. I mean, the girl shops at Forever21!

But can you imagine what that does to teenagers? They think that they can just go to Japan and model/do youtube and live the same life as Taylor. Oh the reality is going to hurt when it hits them.

Kind of reminds me of that modeling documentary on netflix. It has a lot of flaws but the debt and struggle in a foreign country of modeling is real.

Edited by Lorared

Posted

Ohhhhh ma Lord...WHAT in the ever-loving fuck are those shoes. They are just. So. Hideous. They remind me of these super ugly running shoes I had for middle school gym class (~ 15 years ago) but somehow like 500x uglier.

And they cost $1340?!!? Imagine all the nice, classy, beautiful things or experiences you could buy with that money!! That's just under 3 months rent for me. Damnnnn, girl. So much for being "relate-able". Ha! 

As someone else said, I predict she'll be using these for a video. Maybe a Safiya Nygaard-style "I Wore The Ugliest Sneakers In The World For A Day"...Except Taylor actually thinks they're beautiful LOL

Posted

Like others are saying, I'm totally for Taylor finally being more open about the fact that yes, girl's got money and yes, she's not the relatable Hard-Working-Just-Doing-My-Best-Desu © queen

girl wants to buy ugly shoes, buy them. I'd say she's even rocking them in some of her insta pics but damn 
damn 
those are some ugly ass shoes lol 

Posted

So the $1000 hoodie that she clearly loved was too much money to spend but the $1300+ shoes are okay? Rich people logic I guess???

Posted

Live your rich life, girl, but don't buy expensive shit just to "shock" people. Because that's exactly why she bought those shoes. It's like she's never doing anything for herself.

Posted

As a broke ass bitch most of the time, I can justify spending more money on shoes/bags more than clothes because i would rather buy high quality shoes/bags that i can have for years. As for clothes, I don't want to say that I'm into fast fashion but I change up my style pretty often depending on my mood but the shoes i have still work in the mix of things. 
So I understand why Taylor would spend $1000+ on shoes than a hoodie, although the hoodie was actually really nice lol 
Those shoes are ugly as fuck lol though most LV shoes are ugly as fuck so whatever 

Posted

I have thought for a while that's she's been trying to shift her focus to lifestyle and fashion which I honestly have no issue with because she's obviously passionate about it and I'd rather watch her doing something she loves than something that's just trending. I am a little confused about why the hoodie was such a big deal (other than rarely needing hoodies in Hong Kong) but maybe these were a gift from Elbow or something?

Posted

GOOD 4 U that you have new louis vuitton sneakers taylor, but i think it's time for you to show us something more productive. why doesn't she go to language school or go back to studying nutrition. or is the point of her existence now just to become famous and promote having a rich partner?

Posted

Spending more on shoes is like spending 100 to 200 on nike or dress shoes you plan to wear throughout the years. We all know she will wear it a few times and toss them. 

Posted

Spending more on shoes is like spending 100 to 200 on nike or dress shoes you plan to wear throughout the years. We all know she will wear it a few times and toss them. 

I spent 100 euros on my wedding shoes and that was a big deal to me. I couldn't even imagine telling my family or husband I spend 1000 dollar on sneakers.

Posted

I spent 100 euros on my wedding shoes and that was a big deal to me. I couldn't even imagine telling my family or husband I spend 1000 dollar on sneakers.

Exactly! 

Posted

So the $1000 hoodie that she clearly loved was too much money to spend but the $1300+ shoes are okay? Rich people logic I guess???

That hoodie she bought with her own money, so that’s why she felt right in the wallet. Those ugly shoes i’m pretty sure were a gift from her boyfriend.