Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2484 posts in this topic

Posted

Sorry for accidentally tagging you! @XXVII

I love this look!! She looks so much more mature and gorgeous- she really is a ~natural~ beauty

Posted

Girl please, don't act like you actually give a shit about YOI.  You watched like two episodes because Sharla made you and you never even mentioned it again.  Don't try to hop on that trend train now.

IMG_4570.thumb.PNG.3eb71606dc0af64804ebb

Posted

Girl please, don't act like you actually give a shit about YOI.  You watched like two episodes because Sharla made you and you never even mentioned it again.  Don't try to hop on that trend train now.

IMG_4570.thumb.PNG.3eb71606dc0af64804ebb

She didn't say she liked YOI, and she didn't even tag it on the picture, so most people who don't watch YOI won't even recognize who are those cutouts. This is harmless.

Posted

Chill, she's just having a little bit of fun. Who cares if she doesn't genuinely cares about YOI, she doesn't have to 'earn' the right to post about something popular. We all know she doesn't watch anime and I'm guessing it's not for her age demographic.

She didn't say she liked YOI, and she didn't even tag it on the picture, so most people who don't watch YOI won't even recognize who are those cutouts. This is harmless.

You guys are just proving my point.  If she doesn't care about YOI or anime then why even take the picture.  She's pandering to those otaku/weeb that subscribe to her for Japan related content that she never seems to deliver.  (And she doesn't have to tag it as YOI for people to know.  Many of the commenters knew what is was already.). She's a poser, and it's super obnoxious.  Just like all the post when veganism is popular. Or the unicorn posts when that was popular.  Or her dolly Kawaii faze when that was popular. Ect

It's annoying she always feel the need to jump on all the trends that come along to to stay relevant.  This isn't simply about YOI or anime in general, it's her behavior.

Posted

You guys are just proving my point.  If she doesn't care about YOI or anime then why even take the picture.  She's pandering to those otaku/weeb that subscribe to her for Japan related content that she never seems to deliver.  (And she doesn't have to tag it as YOI for people to know.  Many of the commenters knew what is was already.). She's a poser, and it's super obnoxious.  Just like all the post when veganism is popular. Or the unicorn posts when that was popular.  Or her dolly Kawaii faze when that was popular. Ect

It's annoying she always feel the need to jump on all the trends that come along to to stay relevant.  This isn't simply about YOI or anime in general, it's her behavior.

YOI hasn't been a trend for weeks. She's just taking a funny photo with some cut outs. 

Posted

she's refencing means girls, which is from 2004

https://media.culturalist.com/media/9f3dac4101881f71280c794377c22a2f.gif

Posted (edited)

Because it's fun? For the joke? I don't even watch anime and thought her post was funny! She doesn't need a True Fan Badge to post a photo of her and something anime related. She probably randomly came across the cardboard figures, recognized it from what Sharla showed her and decided to take a funny picture. She would have at the very least tagged it if her intentions where anything other then simply a funny picture. (Edit: as tagging it would boost traffic to her post and therefore her social media accounts, which she didn't so.)

Edited by Couture