Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2521 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't think it looks like the sister minded it either, but when it comes to it, it was still highly inappropiate

Posted

Carly is so outgoing and nice (well from what we've seen haha), I think she's quite approachable! I do agree it's a liiiiiitle inappropriate to ask to take a picture with a barely-known Youtuber's sister but it was probably the first time Carly got publicly recognized and she most likely thought it was cool.

Posted

Sorry to double post! It's been 4 days since the last post in this thread so I hope me double posting isn't really a problem. Sorry in advance! :/

On her Snapchat story she posted this picture and it looks like she's wearing different makeup! Looks like darker eyes and nude lips. It could just be the filter because some Snapchat filters add makeup but idk. I hope it's for a job or something! She looks beautiful though. It was posted at 7am Tokyo time so why else would she be in full makeup in a car at 7am if it weren't for a job? I'm excited for this!

IMG_1563.thumb.PNG.a1e17b626457425c51743

Posted

Sorry to double post! It's been 4 days since the last post in this thread so I hope me double posting isn't really a problem. Sorry in advance! :/

On her Snapchat story she posted this picture and it looks like she's wearing different makeup! Looks like darker eyes and nude lips. It could just be the filter because some Snapchat filters add makeup but idk. I hope it's for a job or something! She looks beautiful though. It was posted at 7am Tokyo time so why else would she be in full makeup in a car at 7am if it weren't for a job? I'm excited for this!

That looks nothing like her! What the hell :D Before I read your message and just looked the picture (yes, I'm 5 yo) I though this was her fan or some look-a-like.

Posted

Holy photoshop! Is she back to copying Dakota with the whole make-your-face-look-nothing-like-the-real-you picture? 

Posted

Holy photoshop! Is she back to copying Dakota with the whole make-your-face-look-nothing-like-the-real-you picture? 

its a filter snapchat has filters to change a persons face

Posted

its a filter snapchat has filters to change a persons face

Amen! I think we should all calm don't and don't start a drama where the is none. I mean come on, we all use those apps and features from time to time and it is obvious that this is a snapchat filter not her real face, she is  NOT TRYING TO fool anyone!

This is just for shit and giggles. 

Posted

Yep. As suspected, the different makeup was for a job. A 16 hour shoot to be exact.... wonder what it's for. Since she's been back in Japan she's already had a commercial and now this shoot. I think since she dropped the circle lens/doll makeup dysmorphia and got more comfortable with her own appearance (she's not relying on photoshop or after effects anymore), she's getting back into modeling. Her agency must be happy! And I'm happy for her too. She seems so much more positive and motivated when she's actually working (I don't count her vlogging as "working", sorry!). 

IMG_1565.thumb.PNG.7b22d227e20b32272a830

Oh and what's up with the Japanese in the tweet? I thought she dropped all thing Japan related. Maybe she's actually working on learning Japanese and becoming more serious about modeling! I'm looking forward to what this all means for her. I'm so supportive of all this. You go Tay! :alpacaheadshake:

Posted (edited)

What do you guys think the big "announcement" is going to be? 

Screenshot_2017-08-22-00-45-49.png

Edited by LuluLuna

Posted

Maybe a really good modeling gig? Or a sponsorship/collaboration with a big company. Or it could be another drama/movie role (hey I'd love to revive the "actress Taylor" thread)!

Posted (edited)

hmc.gif

Edited by dreamfighter

Posted

Maybe a really good modeling gig? Or a sponsorship/collaboration with a big company. Or it could be another drama/movie role (hey I'd love to revive the "actress Taylor" thread)!

Hmm, but in this latest job she did her make up again. 

Posted

Her eyebrow looks better :alpacaheadshake:

IMG_20170823_142733.jpg

Posted

Maybe I'm just crazy but I don't see any obvious photoshop or editing. Smoothed skin maybe and a tiny bit of eye enlargement (possibly?). She looks so pretty! And so human! :D I adore this new natural Taylor who accepts herself as she is. No crazy photoshop, no alien eyes, no unnaturally tiny jaw and chin. This Taylor has potential to go far. I know I said this a few posts back, but I'm really looking forward for what's to come for her.... I see lots of success in the near future and I couldn't be happier! :alpacacrush:

This this this!! I really appreciate this era of Taylor. I think it's also important to mention when snowflakes are improving. I'm a bit biased because I love Taylor but I'm happy to see her looking like this. :alpacacrush: