Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2521 posts in this topic

Posted

So i paused her recent vlog and all I could see were the eyelids. (older pic for comparison)

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 16.50.14.png

Screen_Shot_2016-07-04_at_1.19.28_AM.thumb.png.8097232bfba718abce53c16168f056ef.png

Posted

So i paused her recent vlog and all I could see were the eyelids. (older pic for comparison)

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 16.50.14.png

Screen_Shot_2016-07-04_at_1.19.28_AM.thumb.png.8097232bfba718abce53c16168f056ef.png

believe it or not sometimes the folds in the eyelids change depending on weight and such... idk maybe tay just uses eyelid tape and that makeup technique where girls extend their eyeliner out and slightly down on the corner of their eye

Posted

I attempted to make her makeup more "American styled" with a cheap makeup app lol.

Fixed her brows, decreased her eye size, removed the eye bags, added contour, added liner and lashes, and made her a little more tan since she's quite pale.

IMG_8355.jpg 

Before :

IMG_9149.thumb.PNG.8e4235bc1845cd8033adb

yes! this is kind of what i wanted to do but i was too lazy (and didn't remember makeup apps :alpacaworry2:)

she doesn't look super young but she looks sooo much better with the western makeup! it just suits her face more than whatever the fck she's doing now.

Posted

All this "woe is me" crap is definitely going against her motivation&positivity branding.  image.thumb.jpeg.5f86205f01b877efdec3594

Posted

9_9

Screen shot 2017-05-19 at 2.59.17 PM.png

Posted

9_9

Screen shot 2017-05-19 at 2.59.17 PM.png

Her saying "don't waste time" is just ridiculous. I'm getting so tired of this fake persona she puts up in front of her audience especially because it's so obvious she's lying

Posted

I mean she has been putting more effort into her vlogs....she hasnt been seen vacumming or rolling over in her house in a few months now. I'm the last person to WK for Taylor BUT i commend her for progressing and fixing her videos.

Maybe she's on the up and up from her freefall/rock bottom.

Posted

I haven't kept up with her much because I really find her annoying and unoriginal. And extremely boring. But I happened to see her pic while on instagram and I just rolled my damn eyes. Why does she always have to copy someone?? 🙄 Yeah, okay... this is just one picture but she's done this sort of thing in the past copying Dakota's poses and such.

IMG_3558.PNG

IMG_3559.PNG

Posted

I haven't kept up with her much because I really find her annoying and unoriginal. And extremely boring. But I happened to see her pic while on instagram and I just rolled my damn eyes. Why does she always have to copy someone?? 🙄 Yeah, okay... this is just one picture but she's done this sort of thing in the past copying Dakota's poses and such.

IMG_3558.PNG

IMG_3559.PNG

She really doesn't know the difference between copying and using something as inspiration, does she :alpacaworry:

Copying = same pose, similar background, similar clothes, just pretty much the same.
Inspiration = take one or two parts and change the rest.

She could have easily used different clothes, left the phone away, changed the background, but no, she even put her hair on her chest to make it look like Kylie's photo... And she didn't even mention Kylie in the caption.

Posted

She really doesn't know the difference between copying and using something as inspiration, does she :alpacaworry:

Copying = same pose, similar background, similar clothes, just pretty much the same.

She could have easily used different clothes, left the phone away, changed the background, but no, she even put her hair on her chest to make it look like Kylie's photo... And she didn't even mention Kylie in the caption.

i think she just really really really wants to be one of the Kardashians :derp: they're pretty much her world.

Posted (edited)

EGGSACTLY!!! 🥚 Even the hair is positioned almost exactly the same way. 😦 At first glance I thought, oh okay, same pose really original. But after closer inspection, I realized everything was the exact same! Even going as far as to order what looks like an iced coffee just to copy Kylie's photo. She's ridiculous. Like you said, there's a fine line between taking inspiration from someone, and then downright COPYING. I can't even with her. 🙄 Even the caption is the same. I think Kylie wrote "Moms day" under that photo and Taylor's caption was "vlog day". Girl still hasn't found her identity.

Edited by Sleepy Bunny

Posted

That shoot could have been AMAZING if Taylor had spent any time actually looking and analyzing the photo, rather than hurrying up to copy it.

KK's photo works because it feels balanced, it has great lighting, a plain background that doesn't compete against her, and her focus is on her belly button (which looks way smaller thanks to the clothes she choose -the wide shirt and the baggy button. It is a photo with a well-done composition.

Taylor's photo... meh

She looks proportionate. Her head looks smaller than the rest of her body, given that it is thrown to the side and almost completely covered by the drink and her hand/arm. Her waist doesn't look as impressive as it could have, not because she isn't thin, but because neither the angle nor her clothes help to achieve the desire effect. Notice how in KK's photo her pants give her sort of a curve? Taylor's pants are too clingy on her body that they give her zero silhouette. The sweater is okay, though. The background is also not helping Taylor, given that it distracts the attention from her and give the feeling of the photo being too crowded.

But the biggest problem, is the posture.

KK has a zig-zag posture. Her hips are thrown to our left, her torso to the opposite direction and her head is slightly tilted again to the left. It forms a delicate S from the bottom of the photo, to the top of her head. Taylor tried to imitate her, but ended up looking more like a 1. Her bottom is very rigid, same as her torso and shoulders, only her head seems to be thrown in some direction, which makes the photo look odd. 

How could she have improved?

- Find a better background. Either go full sky, or find a nice ceiling (I bet Japan has many of those). Another idea would have been to take the photo with the sky buildings behind.

- Posture. Taylor being a model shouldn't have a lot of trouble imitating the S silhouette. Practice makes perfect.

- Find the right angle. Taylor's angle is more up front than KK's. She needs to find a better angle -maybe even as for help to a friend.

- Hair. KK's hair matches her shirt, making it look concise and almost camouflaging with it. Taylor's hair, on the other side, clashes against her black sweater. Perhaps she could go with a golden sweater or even a white one. Taylor's hair also looks messy and uncombed, unlike KK's. 

Posted

That shoot could have been AMAZING if Taylor had spent any time actually looking and analyzing the photo, rather than hurrying up to copy it.

KK's photo works because it feels balanced, it has great lighting, a plain background that doesn't compete against her, and her focus is on her belly button (which looks way smaller thanks to the clothes she choose -the wide shirt and the baggy button. It is a photo with a well-done composition.

Taylor's photo... meh

She looks proportionate. Her head looks smaller than the rest of her body, given that it is thrown to the side and almost completely covered by the drink and her hand/arm. Her waist doesn't look as impressive as it could have, not because she isn't thin, but because neither the angle nor her clothes help to achieve the desire effect. Notice how in KK's photo her pants give her sort of a curve? Taylor's pants are too clingy on her body that they give her zero silhouette. The sweater is okay, though. The background is also not helping Taylor, given that it distracts the attention from her and give the feeling of the photo being too crowded.

But the biggest problem, is the posture.

KK has a zig-zag posture. Her hips are thrown to our left, her torso to the opposite direction and her head is slightly tilted again to the left. It forms a delicate S from the bottom of the photo, to the top of her head. Taylor tried to imitate her, but ended up looking more like a 1. Her bottom is very rigid, same as her torso and shoulders, only her head seems to be thrown in some direction, which makes the photo look odd. 

How could she have improved?

- Find a better background. Either go full sky, or find a nice ceiling (I bet Japan has many of those). Another idea would have been to take the photo with the sky buildings behind.

- Posture. Taylor being a model shouldn't have a lot of trouble imitating the S silhouette. Practice makes perfect.

- Find the right angle. Taylor's angle is more up front than KK's. She needs to find a better angle -maybe even as for help to a friend.

- Hair. KK's hair matches her shirt, making it look concise and almost camouflaging with it. Taylor's hair, on the other side, clashes against her black sweater. Perhaps she could go with a golden sweater or even a white one. Taylor's hair also looks messy and uncombed, unlike KK's. 

Or better yet.. not copy anyone.

She was a model ffs.. she needs to start using her brain.

Posted

Or better yet.. not copy anyone.

She was a model ffs.. she needs to start using her brain.

at the risk of being petty...she seems more and more like she doesn't have one. :doge:

Posted (edited)

Does she want to be known as Kylie copycat, wtf? Or is she going crazy after her Kendall boots video went viral? 

sketch-1496154621693.thumb.jpg.a4fae4b25

Screenshot_2017-05-30-18-01-03.png

Edited by strawberry.tiramisu
Edited out name