• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

5010 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

idk if anyone has mentioned this before but have you guys noticed lately how much Tay has too many spam accounts comment on her IG photos in Japanese language ? and they obviously used google translate ._. , and besides they type the same comment on different photos :\ i remember someone mentioned this on IG and Tay deleted their comment 

1.thumb.png.eaef487e34d517ce61cbfc94fc2c

2.thumb.png.e65f43413fb827d7ace8835ce2f0both.thumb.png.9a8d4852b71d0cd735b9236c4

both1.thumb.png.1ae94148e46b982ebbc9fc1a

both2.thumb.png.b30c6dfb73ae82a49131325c

both3.thumb.png.a019ad00c88c8c12ab4ed7b0

g.thumb.png.346ee3696a5bfa42e78617726409

g2.thumb.png.e2b1dc219d46e9d52103988f43b

even the account ( akwardrandomwierd0 comment before tonya few times) 

Edited by ClearSky

Posted

idk if anyone has mentioned this before but have you guys noticed lately how much Tay has too many spam accounts comment on her IG photos in Japanese language ? and they obviously used google translate ._. , and besides they type the same comment on different photos :\ i remember someone mentioned this on IG and Tay deleted their comment 

Hidden Content

even the account ( akwardrandomwierd0 comment before tonya few times) 

The Japanese looks normal to me, for the internet. Grammar makes sense and everything, and the emojis are naturally placed; an online translation service would really botch even the simplest of sentences. I think it's not Google Translate, but just copy and pasted from a different spam bot (although why one would go to the trouble of doing that eludes me). The English on the accounts is copy-pasted as well, I think. That one about the STEM competitions is copied word for word; Google it, it comes up immediately.

Doesn't explain why there are so many, ofc, and honestly now that I've finished writing it I don't really see any point to this post, but oh well lmao. Long story short, they're just spam I guess.

Are most internet personalities generally pretty good about deleting spam comments/blocking spam accounts? I guess so, since you don't see them very often, but I also don't follow very many people, so I wouldn't know.

Posted

Is this dakota shade :haiplz:

Capture.JPG

Posted

Capture.JPG

OMG :waatplz:

Posted

Capture.JPG

lol for me i think she is doing like venus because recently some of venus pics on Insta she writes sarcastically that is real her and no filter while the pic is over filtered.

Posted

Have you guys seen this? Seems as tho Tay is back in Hong Kong. I wonder what for this time...?

capture-20170227-134650.png

Posted (edited)

Have you guys seen this? Seems as tho Tay is back in Hong Kong. I wonder what for this time...?

capture-20170227-134650.png

I looked at her snapchat and I believe she is visiting elbow-san's family. 

Edited by Cherrypopper

Posted

I might be remembering it wrong, so apologies if I'm just mistaken, but up until a few days ago didn't she have pictures on her Instagram advertising her YouTube videos? I think they were the videos thumbnails or a similar style. Now they're all gone from her Instagram. 

Posted

Insta-update. She visited Disneyland in Hong Kong.

Someone in the comments mentioned she looks like a Flamingo. Well... Kind of. For me, It is a strange pose. :alpacaconfused:

2017-03-02 15.08.18.png

Posted

Someone in the comments mentioned she looks like a Flamingo. Well... Kind of. For me, It is a strange pose. :alpacaconfused:

2017-03-02 15.08.18.png

What the fuck is going on in that photo... I know it might be a really, really weird angle, but that looks like her whole left side got straightened. She really should try gaining some weight, it looks like she's becoming what we call in Germany a "line in the landscape". She looks extremely unhealthy and "thinspo" there, sorry...

Posted

2017-03-02 15.08.18.png

She looks cute imo, it's just and odd pose.

We all know Taylor is thin, and the baggy clothes she wears make her appear even smaller, but overall I think she's quite healthy. There's nothing wrong on being thin, you know? As long as you're eating properly (and from what we've seen she tries), and are healthy, it's rude to tell people to "gain some weight".

Posted

2017-03-02 15.08.18.png

Whoa. She is very thin. I wonder if it's because she's gluten free. And vegan??

Posted

2017-03-02 15.08.18.png

I feel like Taylor may have some serious image issues because she's always wearing such unflattering baggy tops. They always look far too baggy for her and it's a shame because she'd look quite nice in fitted tops. 

Posted

Seem like Taylor delete her YT thumbnail :alpacaconfused:

Screenshot_2017-03-03-12-25-57-828_com.instagram.android.png

Posted (edited)

all of them?

Edited by babii