• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Taylor R - Social Media Updates

2060 posts in this topic

Posted

Sin título-1.png

Sin título-2.png

Posted (edited)

Sin título-1.png

Sin título-2.png

I like the first picture but in the second picture is it just me or do her cheeks look super puffy??

Edited by Cherrypopper
Grammar error

Posted

it's just the first picture but rotated :) also, what the heck is that edit, Taylor wtf girl? goes back to Japan, photoshops eyes 5 times bigger, ok. xD 

Posted

it's just the first picture but rotated :) also, what the heck is that edit, Taylor wtf girl? goes back to Japan, photoshops eyes 5 times bigger, ok. xD 

LOL I think since it was a little zoomed in I focused on her face more! But her cheeks look either shopped or fillers lol

Posted

This may be super weird but whenever I see certain pics of Taylor I think of Selena Gomez. Selena's cheeks are naturally plump so maybe that's why. And before Taylor had her surgery, her face shape definitely gave me a Selena vibe. 

I love Selly BTW, she's super cute.

IMG_20170110_051728.jpg

_20170110_051654.JPG

Posted

^ this is reaching too far.

Posted (edited)

^ this is reaching too far.

lol not reaching. In my defense I did say it was a super weird thing to say. ;)

But I'm totally serious, Selly has cute plump cheeks and since Taylor has fillers definitely reminds me of her here and there, hence my post/sample pics of what I meant.

Edited by BeachBaby

Posted

my problem with T's thread is people acting as if she really ahd fillers, it's like a FACT. do we guys know that as a fact? btw Taylor v1 looks a lot better than selena,sorry

Posted

my problem with T's thread is people acting as if she really ahd fillers, it's like a FACT. do we guys know that as a fact? btw Taylor v1 looks a lot better than selena,sorry

idk if it's fact but since everybody was saying it was fact I was assuming! Sorry if it was offensive to assume I can take that part out of my post if needed

Posted

You could say that her "gnome phase" was photoshop, I didn't even believe it at first. But then I look old videos from her, like my favorite "Rosie moves to Tokyo", and nothing else comes to my mind. To me, at least, it is a fact. And I'll keep talking about it as it is. (Sorry for my english!).

1.png

3.png

2.png

4.png

Posted (edited)

Goodness, I didn't mean to upset anyone with that post. I knew people would think I'm strange for making what some/most would think to be a ludicrous comparison, so I called myself out on it right off the bat to acknowledge the fact. I'm not totally oblivious to how most people see and think about things, so if it helps I too will offer to remove the pictures part of my post as to not offend anyone. I'm not here to cause drama or create controversial posts, just here for some light hearted gossip, lol.

I don't have a preference for either lady so no need to say sorry if you like Tay better that's your opinion and I can respect that. Personally I think both Selena and Taylor are beautiful in their own way.  I didn't post that to put either of those ladies down. Just whenever I see Tay's cheeks, the first person that comes to mind with cute chubby cheeks is Selly. 

You're right I shouldn't assume she has fillers but same as the poster above, I also took it as fact because of everything I've read and seen on this site. I suppose we all believe what we want to believe.

Edited by BeachBaby

Posted

calm down. no one's attacking you. also quoting me again?

calm down. no one's attacking you. also quoting me again?

Posted

Lol Yo!!! I am calm I promise I don't feel attacked. But my offer still stands. :) 

Even though I do believe they both have similarly cute cheeks and can't help to compare haha. 

Anyway I'll stop now. I don't want to detail the posts. Sorry everyone.

P.S. not sure about the protocol with quoting but I'll just respond without it.

Posted

I think taylor is playing dumb. she's doing this to get attention like she planned it. or maybe i'm overestimating her intelligence and she really does not know the term neo-nazi. SMH :derp: