• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

helenoppa/fakehelen

145 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Finally making a thread about this girl! 

So she's on instagram and she used to use her ask fm

ABOUT THE GIRL

• her full name is helen zhen
  • she was born on 28 march 2000
  • she's 164cm/5'4ft
  • she likes kpop
  • she's chinese and speaks cantonese but taught herself mandarin
  • she does wear contacts
  • she lives in the US
  • known through lulubai
  • picked up that she wants to be a designer and she wants to go to Parsons (but i am absolutely not sure of this information)
  • apparently has used the n* word in the instagram comments upon being asked not to use it (I don't have proof, apparently there is proof somewhere so I hope whoever has it shows up here)

WHY SHE BOTHERS THE CRAP OUT OF ME

• she's spoilt and flaunts it too much too my liking
  • just like lulubai she's actually a huge weeb in disguise but at least she isn't tagging her pictures with korean tags anymore
  • there used to be a bunch of pictures of korean books
  • clearly trying to make herself appeal to korean (she's never been secretive about being chinese though)
  • she tried to justify jinnfu's yellowfacing (her @hashtaghelen askfm is deleted)

(blue is to cover up my language)

BRAGGING

16009750_1326062397451937_1229858932_o.jpg

16010140_1326062404118603_434556472_o.jpg

16010399_1326062317451945_1848228408_o.jpg

FUN FACTS

16112005_1326062340785276_1458541126_n.jpg

SCREENSHOT OF HELEN'S REACTION TO JINNFU (FROM THE JINFFU THREAD) 

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.30.50.png

SO YOU KNOW WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.37.11.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.37.15.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.37.57.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.37.59.png

Schermafbeelding 2017-01-15 om 06.37.09.png

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

Hasn't a thread about her been created about an hour ago? Right here :alpacaheadshake: I like yours better though, it's a lot more informative.  

Posted

IMG_1358.thumb.PNG.c9cc25c3fa3095dc875ddthis is helen?? Why is she floating on air and what on earth is that bad sh00p?

Posted

IMG_1358.thumb.PNG.c9cc25c3fa3095dc875ddthis is helen?? Why is she floating on air and what on earth is that bad sh00p?

from the shadow it looks like she's lifting her leg (i could be wrong tho)

Posted

lmao the ground near her leg and the wall behind her 

Posted

Hasn't a thread about her been created about an hour ago? Right here :alpacaheadshake: I like yours better though, it's a lot more informative.  

Yes omg I saw it when I had just updated this one for the nth time! I worked on this thread for almost an hour 

mods tell me what to do

Posted (edited)

I don't know if it's because of the angle or something, but her legs don't look as long (but i mean they're still long haha) in this picture as it does in the one posted (this pic was found on her FB from August 2015; there's not much on it as I haven't friended her) 

IMG_5033.JPG

Edited by explojin
clarification

Posted

I don't know if it's because of the angle or something, but her legs don't look as long (but i mean they're still long haha) in this picture as it does in the one posted (this pic was found on her FB from August 2015; there's not much on it as I haven't friended her) 

IMG_5033.JPG

She looks like a completely different person

Posted

Maybe she got taller? I'm not sure but she's like every other ulzzang try hard online. Long legs, V-line face, big eyes, etc... Her friends are kind of rude, I don't know how to post proof so please quote me on how to post screenshots.

Posted

Maybe she got taller? I'm not sure but she's like every other ulzzang try hard online. Long legs, V-line face, big eyes, etc... Her friends are kind of rude, I don't know how to post proof so please quote me on how to post screenshots.

if youre on mobile it should be the "click to choose files" thingy! 

and i've read some of the comments between her and lulubai_ and it's just a lot of complimenting haha

Posted

If you can use a translator, a comment said something about African Refugees, and something about Vietnamese and Philippians skin tone. 

Screenshot_2017-01-16-19-37-19.png

Posted

If you can use a translator, a comment said something about African Refugees, and something about Vietnamese and Philippians skin tone. 

Screenshot_2017-01-16-19-37-19.png

which pic is this from? i can read it and see what it says + if it really means anything about african refugees or skin tone 

Posted

which pic is this from? i can read it and see what it says + if it really means anything about african refugees or skin tone 

its her friend Katherine, its the pic from when she had her 4 high school ID cards, showing the difference.

Posted (edited)

its her friend Katherine, its the pic from when she had her 4 high school ID cards, showing the difference.

ahh it's on her spam i'm not following that one ;; 

Edited by explojin
realized smth

Posted

Is it just me or does her head look really small compared to her body?