• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2965 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't take looking like a white girl as a compliment if I'm really truly proud of being a mixed poc, just saying

_20170529_154711.JPG

Posted

Lying about their race... it sounds familiar to me (Jo Anne)... 

who's Jo Anne 👀👀 what did she do 

IMG_9438.PNG

Posted

IMG_9438.PNG

She has a post on here if you want to see who Jo Anne is. https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/3636-joanneneko/

Posted (edited)

I am unable to add spoilers since i am on mobile/don't know how to so this reply contains some proactive items

but anyways the explanation is that someone was using their pictures as a catfish profile as them 

IMG_7877.thumb.PNG.6e157f499233528ed87e7

IMG_7876.thumb.PNG.b95defbc885ac51220b6c

Edited by mememoo
I forgot an explanation

Posted

Can someone tell her how ridiculous she looks?😖

his body is so tan compared to her ultra fake pale face 😓

IMG_9451.PNG

IMG_9452.PNG

Posted

who said that 

basically everyone is saying "I hope he's following her because of her frizzy hair etc" and shit like that like I could literally feel the jealousy when I read those comments all I'm just saying is that it's irrelevant Alex is followed by a lot of other really big social media guys as well its not a big deal. Like is it not obvious they're following her because she's pretty?

"black people who are uneducated in black issues are embarrassing" true, but also people who lie about their ethnicity are fucking embarrassing too. if you actually love yourself, as these girls claim, you wouldn't lie about your ethnicity. they're so desperate to look/sound exotic. and also why speak on behalf black people when you're not even black?

I think they're black I've seen their old pictures and you can actually tell that they're black.

Posted

There's a tread where she was mentioned for the first time in the forum:  https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2344-general-koreaboo-thread/?page=1 in less words, she's from Texas, but she has Vietnamese ascendancy, in the past she claimed to be part japanese only bc she used to like anime and jpop, now she's into korean pop culture and guess what... now she's "part korean" :doge: 

hope i helped lol 

IMG_9438.PNG

Posted

Ana is streaming rn

Alex is being tragic

IMG_2864.thumb.PNG.aa9195abbbca04b77f4d9

Posted

I swear every insta wannabe have this CK top rofl

Posted (edited)

Our other fave twins calling us out ❤️

Celia/Sonia are there and were talking about  the weeaboo thing briefly

Edited by lilico

Posted

Our other fave twins calling us out ❤️

Celia/Sonia are there and were talking about  the weeaboo thing briefly

I haven't even read Celia/Sonia's thread and they already look like horrible messes. Dirt attracts dirt, I guess. 

Posted

I haven't even read Celia/Sonia's thread and they already look like horrible messes. Dirt attracts dirt, I guess. 

PULL shits on both for using white foundation and trying to look Korean too

Ana said she liked Japanese mascara/eyelashes or smth and Celia was said "Oh, you're a weeaboo too?"

Posted (edited)

Edited by kaqux

Posted

imagine being a hypocrite who always preaches to "fuck all the haters" but stays lurking on here and being so pressed that you try to throw shade constantly at people who call out your bullshit and fronting so you hide behind your followers instead of owning up!! my lit mixed twins are such role models 😍😍😍

IMG_8203.PNG

Posted

She doesn't have to worry. I can check up on their pathetic lives while still working on my future, unlike them who literally don't do anything productive all day lol. :alpacaheadshake: