1018 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm offended at that photoshop LMAO LOOK AT THAT WARPED DOOR:rageplz:

Edited by saltycookie

Posted

@saltycookie Check the third pic of her post if you didn't, it's hilarious

Posted

@saltycookie Check the third pic of her post if you didn't, it's hilarious

If the bitch she wasn't so petty I would have called her ass out on this LOL :phftt: there's nothing better than arrogant snowflakes failing this bad and publicly humiliating themselves like this... 

Posted

IMG_2463.thumb.PNG.7096d702a26081046faeb

Anon is lame but lol @ her using (nonexistent) attention from her oppas to build self esteem

Posted

I'm getting second-hand embarrassment from looking at that wonky photoshop and that caption, uhdfgdfdjdh cringe

Posted

Why is she squat sitting like that... it looks painful and reminds me of lumbar lordosis :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm literally the worst at telling photoshop apart and even I could see it in the 2nd pic LMAO 

Also, Ana said her (or both of theirs?) waist is 19-20 inch and from that pic, I'm not seeing it...or am I just bad at gauging measurements? 

Hell, my waist looks smaller than hers and I've never hit below 23 

Posted

I'm literally the worst at telling photoshop apart and even I could see it in the 2nd pic LMAO 

Also, Ana said her (or both of theirs?) waist is 19-20 inch and from that pic, I'm not seeing it...or am I just bad at gauging measurements? 

Hell, my waist looks smaller than hers and I've never hit below 23 

lol. she's lying.the angle and the photoshop makes it look like her waist is small but its not, nice try tho.

Posted

(i really hate to assume, but) girls like Alex seem to post pictures of themselves half-naked on the internet to feel/seem more valuable. even if you are confident in your body, and want to show it off, saying something like, "are ya'll offended yet" just shows how insecure she probably is

Posted (edited)

(i really hate to assume, but) girls like Alex seem to post pictures of themselves half-naked on the internet to feel/seem more valuable. even if you are confident in your body, and want to show it off, saying something like, "are ya'll offended yet" just shows how insecure she probably is

she could @pull the post and it wouldn't make a difference... lol. bitch wants to feel relevant again, so pitiful. these online personalities are so predictable.

also to add... that pic. its just so posed. LAAAAAAME... i could tell by her posture she's angling her hips so that her waist could look small, only thing is she pushed her gut out. shame.

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

they honestly look really stunning in their recent pics...and i thought i was the only one who noticed the insecurity thing with Alex. i can spot people who are secretly insecure from a mile away

edit: also, i posted 2 pictures of Ana because of the huge difference in saturation and coloring. and you can tell Alex either didn't touch the brightness/coloring/saturation, and Ana edited hers or vice versa

C9pJft2XgAIi_61.jpg

C9t7JpQXUAA-V0S.jpg

C9t7JpTWAAE4KwB.jpg

ok can someone explain to me what those lines on ana's(?) tummy are? Like idgi

Posted

'11 abs'... or shadows... i mean its not like its uncommon. 

-_-

Posted

her obliques. some people have more muscular/stronger (therefore more obvious) obliques. I'm a dancer, and not even as small as Ana, but my stomach is similar to hers because of all the movement i have to do with my torso while dancing.

Posted

I totally agree with you on this. While I don't see anything wrong with sharing pictures like that and showing off your body, people who write similar captions to that imo just do it for attention/to boost their confidence 

Posted (edited)

IMG_2489.thumb.PNG.9f9c42ddcc44e07aa65c7If I hear these twins or celia/sonia/kmmbw talk about how they love and respect koreans one more time I'm

Edited by lilico