• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3018 posts in this topic

Posted

they’ve joined tiktok

532FDA77-0A1A-482F-AA04-3FEE445862BF.png

A23708D3-2B92-4654-A3A5-976F5EFE6180.png

big tits? Bitch where??? All we see on Instagram is your photoshopped body and every time we get to see candids your curves and boobs are non existing. So if you try to “flex” at least try it with something that’s actually there fairyalexx

Posted

they’ve joined tiktok

532FDA77-0A1A-482F-AA04-3FEE445862BF.png

A23708D3-2B92-4654-A3A5-976F5EFE6180.png

they pulled their shorts up so high I’m sure it was painful  af  😭

Posted

This guy might be Ana’s boyfriend judging from his tiktok comments and they both follow each other on instagram. Of course he’s Korean lol

9F7E4350-A660-45CB-B272-2D0C8DA4D08E.png

Posted

This guy might be Ana’s boyfriend judging from his tiktok comments and they both follow each other on instagram. Of course he’s Korean lol

9F7E4350-A660-45CB-B272-2D0C8DA4D08E.png

yeah he's in her sister's comments like "stop trying to steal my girls aesthetic" when there are well over 1000 girls on there who have that same cheap look going on already. *yawn* 

Both having KoReAn bfs who look... Average at best and are popular on the internet because everyone loves Korea atm, while people seem to think the twins themselves are Asian.

The dream for them I guess?

and you're right. i'm honestly not impressed with either one of their guys but I guess if you're into having a bootleg idol then live the dream I guess?

Posted (edited)

yeah he's in her sister's comments like "stop trying to steal my girls aesthetic" when there are well over 1000 girls on there who have that same cheap look going on already. *yawn* 

and you're right. i'm honestly not impressed with either one of their guys but I guess if you're into having a bootleg idol then live the dream I guess?

idk but I thought they would get better looking dudes since they always brag about how “idols flirt with them and try to fuck them” lol. 

Also why does Alex look like a white girl now? If I wouldn’t know they’re black then I would think that’s some basic white Instagram bitch 

Edited by Justforonereason

Posted

Her skin looks so unhealthy and gross. 

Posted

She looks like every single “baddie” on Instagram...

Imagine bragging about kpop guys wanting to fuck you and then ending up with a tiktoker lol

Posted (edited)

a korean is a korean to these girls..... clout is clout attention is attention

honestly I think what they’re hoping for is because the guys they’re involved with have large followings, they’ll (maybe) have connections/invites to events bts or other idols would attend or maybe a group will collab w zach’s asmr channel and they’ll just like. work their way to the top or bts. so to speak.

Edited by b71

Posted (edited)

hi everyone! long time lurker here, i kinda fell off with the updates, but decided to catch up after i befriended one of the twin’s acquaintances back in july. i stopped keeping up a few months before the whole joon and jimin mess... WHEW they are something.

but anyway my friend told me about the twins because she had mentioned them in a convo once... and then i bugged her about questions that i remembered being asked in this thread (like complexion differences, height, body, hair, etc.) and she basically verified that we are right about a lot of things... 

their complexion is tan irl. not super tan apparently, but “a white girl glow” lol. she did also say their undertones are kinda grey/sickly. her speculation is that coupled with the need to look pale, and malnutrition from wanting to be thin/being vegan (lack of protein), their skin tone has that weird undertone. that being said, she said they still have a tan appearance. also cake on hella makeup from forehead to chest to achieve the paler look.

Annotation_2020-03-20_120915.thumb.png.1Annotation_2020-03-20_121018.thumb.png.2

(not trying to white knight but the other tanned photos in this thread may be from an era where they tried to appear darker? being in the sun more and wearing darker foundation is highly plausible. seems like this is closer to their natural skin tone since these were taken a few years back?)

she pointed out these specific photos and said this is the most accurate to their irl skin tone when they were all friends.

as for height, they’re short. i think this was verified by someone else already but 5’3-5’5ish.

body is where it gets interesting tho. supposedly they did work on their bodies and something to their faces. hard to tell with the shoop but someone else on here mentioned fillers which seems likely to me. boobs are “shooped to the gods” LOL

and as for hair, they have thicker texture, but for length it’s extensions.

i dropped the convo at that and didnt bug my friend anymore. she said they had a falling out and i didn’t want to upset her. but the past few days, my curiosity got the best of me and i started lurking again. i had picked up where i left off and new questions i wanted to ask my friend based off thread posts popped up, so i did.

i asked about family briefly. it’s not my business and i didn’t want to pry, but she said that the twin’s parents are hispanic (mom) and  black/some other mix (dad). i personally think this is why they have a fairer complexion in their old photos, possibly because they have more hispanic in them. also, someone in the thread mentioned a video of one of the twins being really spoiled and asking for expensive jewellery from a relative? apparently the parents are well off. but although the twins don’t have jobs, they make decent money being “social media stars” lol. unsure where is comes from? i don’t recall brand deals but who knows.

somewhere in the thread, that old high school friend of theirs said that their names aren’t actually ana and alex? supposedly that’s true too? or maybe they go by other names in their city? idk

there was also that little spiel about some users thinking that alex may be using ana as a scapegoat. she kinda agrees with it... she said alex is more of the talker and ana kinda keeps to herself. alex would be telling ppl about ana’s interests and stuff. she didn’t disagree with what we said. 

i mentioned all the kpop fics i read from the twins and she said they’re all lies (nothing we didn’t know anyway) but she only knew of them hanging with dumbfoundead, which we also know of.

OH the best part is, their dad is supposedly a lawyer aka why “we [they] are in contact with our family lawyer” and we were all getting sued LOL (still waiting for that btw)

one of them (i don’t remember which) is in school working towards dentistry? still isn’t med school at this age lol. although did have me thinking, if they did have fake names for online presence, maybe that’s how they thought they could get away with their social media shenanigans?

supposedly the girls see/talk/date multiple guys at the same time. whether the guys know or not, im not sure?

im not trying to harm anyone with this info and i know this is a lot of "supposedly" and "idk" but im willing to talk to long time contributors if you pm me! i'll explain more :)

Edited by tourmarin

Posted

hi everyone! long time lurker here, i kinda fell off with the updates, but decided to catch up after i befriended one of the twin’s acquaintances back in july. i stopped keeping up a few months before the whole joon and jimin mess... WHEW they are something.

but anyway my friend told me about the twins because she had mentioned them in a convo once... and then i bugged her about questions that i remembered being asked in this thread (like complexion differences, height, body, hair, etc.) and she basically verified that we are right about a lot of things... 

their complexion is tan irl. not super tan apparently, but “a white girl glow” lol. she did also say their undertones are kinda grey/sickly. her speculation is that coupled with the need to look pale, and malnutrition from wanting to be thin/being vegan (lack of protein), their skin tone has that weird undertone. that being said, she said they still have a tan appearance. also cake on hella makeup from forehead to chest to achieve the paler look.

Hidden Content

she pointed out these specific photos and said this is the most accurate to their irl skin tone when they were all friends.

as for height, they’re short. i think this was verified by someone else already but 5’3-5’5ish.

body is where it gets interesting tho. supposedly they did work on their bodies and something to their faces. hard to tell with the shoop but someone else on here mentioned fillers which seems likely to me. boobs are “shooped to the gods” LOL

and as for hair, they have thicker texture, but for length it’s extensions.

i dropped the convo at that and didnt bug my friend anymore. she said they had a falling out and i didn’t want to upset her. but the past few days, my curiosity got the best of me and i started lurking again. i had picked up where i left off and new questions i wanted to ask my friend based off thread posts popped up, so i did.

i asked about family briefly. it’s not my business and i didn’t want to pry, but she said that the twin’s parents are hispanic (mom) and  black/some other mix (dad). i personally think this is why they have a fairer complexion in their old photos, possibly because they have more hispanic in them. also, someone in the thread mentioned a video of one of the twins being really spoiled and asking for expensive jewellery from a relative? apparently the parents are well off. but although the twins don’t have jobs, they make decent money being “social media stars” lol. unsure where is comes from? i don’t recall brand deals but who knows.

somewhere in the thread, that old high school friend of theirs said that their names aren’t actually ana and alex? supposedly that’s true too? or maybe they go by other names in their city? idk

there was also that little spiel about some users thinking that alex may be using ana as a scapegoat. she kinda agrees with it... she said alex is more of the talker and ana kinda keeps to herself. alex would be telling ppl about ana’s interests and stuff. she didn’t disagree with what we said. 

i mentioned all the kpop fics i read from the twins and she said they’re all lies (nothing we didn’t know anyway) but she only knew of them hanging with dumbfoundead, which we also know of.

OH the best part is, their dad is supposedly a lawyer aka why “we [they] are in contact with our family lawyer” and we were all getting sued LOL (still waiting for that btw)

one of them (i don’t remember which) is in school working towards dentistry? still isn’t med school at this age lol. although did have me thinking, if they did have fake names for online presence, maybe that’s how they thought they could get away with their social media shenanigans?

supposedly the girls see/talk/date multiple guys at the same time. whether the guys know or not, im not sure?

im not trying to harm anyone with this info and i know this is a lot of "supposedly" and "idk" but im willing to talk to long time contributors if you pm me! i'll explain more :)

but for the “rich” part, didn’t one of their friends come up here telling us that they live in a small apartment with their mom and that they even have to share a bed with her? lol 

Posted

LOL hes in naphi? I'm surprised, asian frat boys usually date other asian girls and not full on koreaboos. yikes. clout is one hellava drug

Posted (edited)

LOL hes in naphi? I'm surprised, asian frat boys usually date other asian girls and not full on koreaboos. yikes. clout is one hellava drug

oh godddd lmfaooo. Naphi boys everywhere are the absolute worst but I cant say I’m surprised. I feel like Alex and Ana are at that “insta baddie” stage where people dont care 

Edited by Peachys

Posted

zach choi unfollowed alex a while ago but i know there was speculation about whether or not they're still together since she was still following him. i just checked now and she officially unfollowed zach so i'm assuming they broke up for real.

Posted

zach choi unfollowed alex a while ago but i know there was speculation about whether or not they're still together since she was still following him. i just checked now and she officially unfollowed zach so i'm assuming they broke up for real.

Considering she got followers through their relationship (?) or at least ppl thinking she and her Ana are Asian - aka their ultimate goal... She'll be fine and will get another average-looking EA dude in her DMs in no time.