• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3018 posts in this topic

Posted

Zach either privatised or deleted his photo with Alex on IG.

Anyone knows what's up?

Unless I'm completely out of the loop, I don't believe you can private a pic on Instagram while your profile is public. But it looks like they've broken up since Alex's pic of them is also gone from her feed.

Posted

Unless I'm completely out of the loop, I don't believe you can private a pic on Instagram while your profile is public. But it looks like they've broken up since Alex's pic of them is also gone from her feed.

you can. You just archive it. maybe they’re trying to keep the relationship more lowkey? But he literally featured her on his channel lol

Posted

Maybe she told him to remove the pic because she doesn't want his fans to know she photoshops so much lol

Posted

so it has begun....

44E1B37D-EF99-4C33-9AEF-51817C025E64.jpeg

Those pictures...she's trying so hard to look Korean it's not even funny O.o

Posted

Sometimes I forget that their Black&Latina and it hits me all over again :amgplz:

I hate these race faker rats.

(I also hate the fact that some girls are feeling bad about themselves because of how good they are at Facetune and lying)

Posted

😈

792EBEA8-FC72-4D0F-A167-7C23C46DB806.jpeg

BDDFC24D-883C-4BB9-A0C1-AD463BB8BC1E.jpeg

someone earlier in this thread said they always felt like both sets of twins were lowkey in competition with each other and weren't real friends and now i'm starting to believe that 100%.

Posted (edited)

Ngl, I love how the Leslie twins are throwing shade but at the same time I find it a bit petty and lame, too. I feel like it's out of spite because the Llama twins got more fame now and are actually linked to a "famous" Korean man this time. Even though there was always a weird competitive vibe between them, they always turned a blind eye on the blatant lies while heavily reading the forums. It reeks of jealousy how they're suddenly being passive aggressive after the twins' involvement with Zach Choi. 

*** Sorry ya'll, I had to retype this because the highlighted part was bothering me **

I agree. I love the shadiness and how directly...indirect their posts are but I still think they're cowards because they're doing the typical move of throwing a rock and hiding their hands. They still follow Alex and Ana and I think there's some underlying jealousy on both sides but Celia and Sonia are doing the "I want them to know i'm dissing them but I don't want to look like i'm dissing them.'' That's why they switched the test results status from Korean to Japanese. Ya'll aren't smart twins.

P.S: go to the comment section of Alex's last picture. People are saying Zach has made their videos private or deleted them and debating on if they broke up or not. I don't really care personally if they date or not but I remember seeing people mention it previously on here about him still having the videos up at the time even though she had deleted her ig pics with him. I think they're still together or at least on good terms with him because they still follow him.

Edited by Rachel Amber
deleted and retyped plus added some stuff

Posted

I also believe this is why everyone needs to stop putting these stans on such a high pedestal just because they’re pretty. like they’ve misconstrued their identity and looks just become “famous” and since no one in their circle or “the same level as them” directly calls them out, the nonsense still goes on. there’s nothing famous worthy about these stans besides them being attractive, which I am not taking away from anyone’s looks but I just don’t like the whole race bending thing. that’s different if they were unproblematic and actually contributed to something, somehow, but they don’t. now all of these other bigger stan accounts are jealous and upset because they were all never authentic with each other anyways. they just wanted to build a name, live some fairy tale and date their biases in some alternate universe. it’s really sad because i’m sure a lot of these stan accounts have such good things they can offer and become, but they dwindle it down to messiness and rose colored glasses

Posted

😈

they don’t seem to be commenting or liking each others IG posts anymore. Celia and Sonia share with the class wat happened 😏

maybe i'm reading too much into this and i might be completely off the mark but why do i feel like celia and sonia and nicola/asianheaux are talking about ana and alex ? these 3 used to be so up the got7 twins' assess and were the first to defend them during the jimin sweater scandal, but nicola deleted all her tweets defending the twins and i don't think they've publicly interacted since the scandal. looks like the twins' friends can finally see through the lies and are done with their bs

367F68A2-338D-44E7-BAD9-9A62ADEEA19B.jpeg

1FD86AA6-BC84-48BB-AF9F-0575FF8186FD.jpeg

i Lurked around and saw this post circulating when these tweets were getting posted. Are we to believe they had never read the reason ana and alx are THE GOT7 TWINS post before? My brain scrambling too

BFDCCAD6-EB6F-4054-BB2F-1113133FFDC8.jpeg

EC4044D4-5305-436B-BD35-60CCC286BC2C.jpeg

8984CCE6-44C0-4D2C-8C77-C0C3B274BB1E.jpeg

Posted

😈

Ngl I'm wondering which ancestry test the twins took since Japanese ancestry is really uncommon in both African-Americans and Mexicans of Spanish descent

Posted

👏🏽👏🏽

B085948D-8A13-4891-B38C-1F19C61DE1E1.gif

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by biribam