• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2971 posts in this topic

Posted

1181885E-9117-480F-838B-FEC6B8C3239E.thuF3F2A796-E49A-44E4-8A13-C73ACF4B5F56.thuFE428A95-7152-4EF5-938E-E804DF1FB860.thu

the way they couldve blown up on twitter for staying their pretty true selves and not fkn shooped photoshoots ........ but no

bonus: a “zachchoiii” model era flick LMAO 

657EF0D8-37AA-42AF-82BC-0152852466EB.thu

that first photo is amazing. and i agree, they could have gone the baddie route and would probs get way more followers honestly. maybe taking a spin on that, but i think that type of makeup would suit them way better than whatever the hell they're doing right now.

Posted

I don't think I've ever posted in here (maybe I did years ago, but I can't remember), but I just had to when I saw that one of the these Koreaboos is actually dating a Korean dude now. I'm not into the asmr or mukbang stuff, but somehow I ended up watching one of the Zach Choi dude's videos, and in the sidebar, lo and behold I see him doing a Mukbang with these two. At first I'm thinking, they look kinda familiar. And my sister is like "Don't they kinda look like the GOT7 twins?" (Yes, we actually called them that). And I was honestly in the back of my mind at first thinking that it was them (I remembered one of them was named Alex), but I was sure I was just remembering it wrong. Then I decided to come here and check and OMG, it's totally them! I was floored. I couldn't believe that one of these two actually got a Korean dude when they've been thirsting over k-pop idols for so long. :S

Like, idk anything about Zach, but does he not know that these girls are mega Koreaboos? If I were him, I'd feel awkward af to know about all the things these girls have said in the past. The k- idol stuff alone is beyond cringey. :alpacadone:

Posted

Like, idk anything about Zach, but does he not know that these girls are mega Koreaboos? If I were him, I'd feel awkward af to know about all the things these girls have said in the past. The k- idol stuff alone is beyond cringey. :alpacadone:

I mean... Zach being a fuckboi who forced strongly suggested his ex get an abortion while being hella trashy (check joanneneko's thread) is not a catch and if they use each other well... Hope these two toxic people cancel each other out (and at least they're not using someone who doesn't deserve that shit.)

Posted

I mean... Zach being a fuckboi who forced strongly suggested his ex get an abortion while being hella trashy (check joanneneko's thread) is not a catch and if they use each other well... Hope these two toxic people cancel each other out (and at least they're not using someone who doesn't deserve that shit.)

Oh wow, so he's a weirdo too. I never knew anything about him, just thought he was another random mukbang host on the internet.O.o  I was actually surprised that more of his followers didn't know the twins (but then again, I guess the average person wouldn't know about them unless they keep up with koreaboos)

But hey, I guess they're fine for each other if they're both messy af. xD

Posted (edited)

i’m screaming... we’ve gotten to the point where people genuinely believe that they’re korean, and think them being afro latina is a lie... 

250EDA8F-7994-4989-BDD2-433F1F805205.png

D943B14F-E654-4894-ADDC-35A402517FC8.jpeg

Edited by puxae

Posted

gosh that’s embarrassing lol. imagine when they have to explain they aren’t korean to people. i doubt they’d even tell them, honestly. they’re probably enjoying being confused as koreans. 

Posted

am i being irrational in being annoyed at them being called afro latina too...? like im actually afro latina. im a black girl from a country ACTUALLY located in latin america. theyre half black and half spanish. its not the same and them saying it they are just seems like theyre just trying to score poc brownie points :/

Posted

i’m screaming... we’ve gotten to the point where people genuinely believe that they’re korean, and think them being afro latina is a lie... 

250EDA8F-7994-4989-BDD2-433F1F805205.png

D943B14F-E654-4894-ADDC-35A402517FC8.jpeg

I have no words. :alpacadone: Makes me want to link this thread in that video.

I agree with the above statement that Alex and Ana would probably love to see people actually thinking their Korean. :S

Posted

am i being irrational in being annoyed at them being called afro latina too...? like im actually afro latina. im a black girl from a country ACTUALLY located in latin america. theyre half black and half spanish. its not the same and them saying it they are just seems like theyre just trying to score poc brownie points :/

Oh shit when they said afro latina i assumed they were like black and mexican or something. Not that they like to make it known they’re black tho lmfao. They’re probably just really happy people are assuming they’re eurasian.

Posted (edited)

LOL... people out there thinking Zach and Alex are dating (has this been confirmed??) 😂 This is just kinda embarrassing, especially with the twin's kboo history and Zach's history with Joanne lmao. 

20200202_210719.thumb.jpg.7267b1c27dcfba

Edited by Internet Explorer

Posted

LOL... people out there thinking Zach and Alex are dating (has this been confirmed??) 😂 This is just kinda embarrassing, especially with the twin's kboo history and Zach's history with Joanne lmao. 

20200202_210719.thumb.jpg.7267b1c27dcfba

He said she's his gf, it's in this video, you have to turn on the captions to see it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fliLtlKICM&t=114s

Screen_Shot_2020-02-03_at_2.28.51_AM.thu

Posted

Oop . . . 

Screenshot 2020-02-03 at 10.37.16 AM.png

Posted (edited)

is zach choi popular? i'm not familiar with the mukbang scene, but there is a possibility of shit hitting the fan if people look more into these girls' past.. i can already see drama channels picking up on this

Edited by pepe

Posted

is zach choi popular? i'm not familiar with the mukbang scene, but there is a possibility of shit hitting the fan if people look more into these girls' past.. i can already see drama channels picking up on this

Yea he's one of the most popular mukbangers, he has 6 million subscribers and his videos easily get 1 million views the same day they're posted. I'm sure more of his fans will look into the twins' past, especially since so many of his fans are already asking questions about them and they've only been in two of his videos, it really is inevitable...

Posted

pull is pretty much one of the first things you will find if you google their names, so people will find out pretty fast about their race faking and korea obsession