• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2967 posts in this topic

Posted

So...considering he's usually in random girls' DMs, when they breakup it'll be awkward as hell. 

Posted

Wow lmao jokes on me, they really are dating. 
I guess she met her goal of a Korean boyfriend. Congratulations kboo! 

Posted

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wait, I didn't knowe this man was Joanne's messy ex lol/.

Posted

She wanted Jackson but she got the Walmart version of him... and, even that is considered an insult to Jackson. 

Posted

Just leaving this here

I come back to this thread a lot of months later. And of course this bitch found korean bf with her fetishizing ass

as long as he’s korean than she doesn’t care about his age 

So she finally found her Korean King LMAAAAOOOOOOOO

Posted

I've been following this thread for quite some time and I gotta say that you all look a bit jealous of their beauty. Maybe not jealous but you all know they are really pretty, but since their online behavior is cringey and questionable, which makes you dislike them, you would like to think they're not gorgeous. I am sure none of you can say they're not hot and beautiful. They are objectively beautiful and Alex just showed it in this video. She showed that she IS in fact gorgeous without facetune and PS. We all know it just some people would like that not to be true.

Posted

See, that's the problem when 'em wk (or the flakes themselves) don't read the thread: they accuse members of saying shit they haven't said (or only isolated commenters and not the majority.)

People here keep saying they'd be 10x cuter if they weren't shopping themselves like Walmart-versions of Gangnam unnie and pretending to be naturally as pale as Casper the ghost. The twins are cute in a "mixed-girl IG baddie" kinda way and people - myself included - would have had nothing to say about them if they didn't base their entire online persona on fake Ao3 accounts of supposed stories.

I really want Black girls to keep winning but I'm not supporting every dumb adult out there who lies about smashing K-idols (like the twins or that delulu Kmusic woman.)

Posted

oop-

BD351B8C-5E75-4B91-9AE0-5882ECC9D908.jpeg

Posted

I've been following this thread for quite some time and I gotta say that you all look a bit jealous of their beauty. Maybe not jealous but you all know they are really pretty, but since their online behavior is cringey and questionable, which makes you dislike them, you would like to think they're not gorgeous. I am sure none of you can say they're not hot and beautiful. They are objectively beautiful and Alex just showed it in this video. She showed that she IS in fact gorgeous without facetune and PS. We all know it just some people would like that not to be true.

I, for one, have said numerous times that I think they're pretty. Beautiful is a stretch.

But even if we didn't think they were pretty...so? Whats your point? Is it "I know they're self-haters, Asian fetishizers, race baiters, liars, and say inappropriate things about thinking idols want to f_ck them....but they're pretty! So it's cool!" ?

Like how does them being pretty negate what we're saying?

Posted

Welp they're both gonna get a bit of a boost in followers now, which is gonna lead them to thinking they're famous even though it's all stemming from Zach and the koreaboo stuff. People already think they're at least part asian somehow in the comments.

Posted

dude its so funny because in zach's new video you can TELL theyre mixed and just do their makeup to look "asian". then you go on their ig's and see how much they photoshop and alter their skin color like.... i really dont get it. alex and ana yall are super pretty irl as is... enough lmao