• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3056 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Those pages probably don’t investigate deeply or don’t care. they may think they’re mixed or whatever 

personally, they don’t look Korean to me just sickly/stupid ( maybe that’s a tad harsh but you know what I mean )

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted (edited)

Those pages probably don’t investigate deeply or don’t care. they may think they’re mixed or whatever 

personally, they don’t look Korean to me just sickly/stupid ( maybe that’s a tad harsh but you know what I mean )

I’m starting to think that they ask the twins in DMs or wherever and the twins say that they are Korean because they don’t have anything on their page that shows they’re Korean except for the weird/ obvious photoshop, (unnaturally) straight black hair and (more than likely filtered to some degree) light skin.

I think they at least told someone they were asian because they get tagged as thai/ chinese/ korean etc

Edited by cocacolaontherocks

Posted

Honestly wouldn’t surprise me if they had other no name accounts and submitted photos of themselves to those pages lol

Posted

I mean they sent themselves birthday wishes on tumblr, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they submit their own pictures as well 

Posted (edited)

As a european I think the small head editing that is so popular in Korea is weird... like what is this supposed to be lmao. How can you look at it and think “This looks amazing”

east asians have smaller bodies (on average) than other races which would make some people's faces appear larger. maybe that's where the weird small head trend comes from???

Edited by biribam

Posted

east asians have smaller bodies (on average) than other races which would make some people's faces appear larger. maybe that's where the weird small head trend comes from???

What Snow filter do you see through?

Posted

I mean they sent themselves birthday wishes on tumblr, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they submit their own pictures as well 

Omfg they did?? Cringe. 

Posted

Omfg they did?? Cringe. 

Yeah. Everytime you see someone sending them “anonym” asks on tumblr mainly praising them in ridiculous ways or telling them they look kOrEaN, it’s the Twins themselves 

Posted

Kinda OT but do y’all know Oli London? That ugly ass Koreaboo who wants to be Jimin? I just discovered him today and he reminded me so much of the twins with his kboo creepy ass. He even tries to stalk jimin 🤮

Posted

Kinda OT but do y’all know Oli London? That ugly ass Koreaboo who wants to be Jimin? I just discovered him today and he reminded me so much of the twins with his kboo creepy ass. He even tries to stalk jimin 🤮

i have no words to describe that person... crazy, obsessive, insane, koreaboo on steroids, sasaeng and dangerous all rolled into one person. 

Posted

I’m mad he spent all that money to look like a waxy corpse. He was fine the way he was and these fans don’t realize the difference between simply liking someone and becoming obsessed and fetishizing them. Then they have the nerve to suddenly only like koreans and disrespect/disregard anyone who isn’t or looks Korean- including themselves.

I’m still trying to figure out who told some of the armys/armies(?) that they had to love every past, present and future thing about bts and can’t like/respect anyone else. 

Posted

I’m mad he spent all that money to look like a waxy corpse. He was fine the way he was and these fans don’t realize the difference between simply liking someone and becoming obsessed and fetishizing them. Then they have the nerve to suddenly only like koreans and disrespect/disregard anyone who isn’t or looks Korean- including themselves.

I’m still trying to figure out who told some of the armys/armies(?) that they had to love every past, present and future thing about bts and can’t like/respect anyone else. 

Unfortunately it was the older armys who went through all the shit that BTS went through when they were still newbies, and it's replayed again and again how much everyone else in the industry hated and belittled them. I can understand being protective, but there's a limit.

Posted

What Snow filter do you see through?

Sorry for sounding ignorant, that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to understand why this weird small head trend happens in Asia but not in western countries... there must be a reason so I was guessing

Posted

Unfortunately it was the older armys who went through all the shit that BTS went through when they were still newbies, and it's replayed again and again how much everyone else in the industry hated and belittled them. I can understand being protective, but there's a limit.

I agree with there being a limit. I’m pretty sure most new idols and less popular older ones go through that. The only thing bad BTS went through (that I can think of) was them getting some of their performance cut off because of time issues and because Big Hit was known for not producing good groups so they didn’t take them seriously. Other idols had similar problems with performances before and those BTS stages were still really good. Most of the idols then are still here and BTS has friendly relationships with them. The armies are making it seem like idols literally bullied them. The only people who would downgrade BTS was fandoms by other groups like Exo and BAP. They only complimented those two groups because their concepts and music was really good and they didn’t take BTS seriously because at the time it was “Big Hit who?”. You could also blame that on other fandoms not seeing BTS often but that’s Big Hit’s and the tv stations’ fault. Big Hit’s CEO himself would comment on them in a not so nice way so I’m not sure what the armies are talking about. Even now, it seems like armies are doing more damage being mean to others and shoving their idols down people’s throats than what the other groups’ fandoms did to them. Armies got ignored by other fandoms before and now they’re acting as if they were kicked around. BTS did the same thing others did back then but their company’s popularity cost them better opportunities and the armies should know this. It’s obvious. I can understand getting upset about everything but they did exaggerate the situation like crazy and assumed things instead of reading. BTS still had lots of fans at the time and continued to make music and their performances didn’t get cut off anymore. Tbh, I think they only cut BTS’s performance off at most 3 times anyway. I think at that moment, armies started acting on their emotions and wanted to become BTS’s sponsors and managers instead of staying in the fans’ place.

Sorry for sounding ignorant, that wasn't my intention. I was just trying to understand why this weird small head trend happens in Asia but not in western countries... there must be a reason so I was guessing

They’re the only ones who care about (non realistic) proportions that was used in art to create “perfect” subjects.