• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2786 posts in this topic

Posted

i remember my sister who's an esthetician telling me that the lightest skin can get is the color you've had from birth. so i wouldn't doubt it if they were lighter as a kid (since they are half white hispanic) and just ended up getting tanner as they got into their teens. plus there are apps that can literally change your skin tone to appear lighter, so i wouldn't doubt it if it was photoshop as well

Posted

i have no clue about skin whitening so this might be an absurd question, but to me it looks like most are whitening creams for like the face and at most neck, but wouldn't that make it so in contrast to rest of your skin on your body??

Posted (edited)

a lot of skin whiteners, unless applied perfectly evenly, lighten kind of unevenly don’t they? I’ve met people who have used them and in person their skin may uneven, or only their hands and face are white/light whereas the rest is their natural darker complexion.  That’s what makes me hesitant to say that they’re using lighteners in real life.  

Then again, they could just be fixing this with photoshop?

Not necessarily. Though there are some people who get discoloration from it, there are also people who get an even look (which I've met before). This also depends on the product as well. Plus makeup and photoshop as well since we know they're not above it. 

I'm not saying that they are (since this is just speculation) but we all know something about their skin tone isn't natural.

Plus I feel like people are forgetting what they used to look like so here's a refresher (courtesy of a user on this thread):

got_7_2.thumb.png.e1027a8058942e5506db77

Edited by sleepydumpling

Posted

Not necessarily. Though there are some people who get discoloration from it, there are also people who get an even look (which I've met before). This also depends on the product as well. Plus makeup and photoshop as well since we know they're not above it. 

I'm not saying that they are (since this is just speculation) but we all know something about their skin tone isn't natural.

Plus I feel like people are forgetting what they used to look like so here's a refresher (courtesy of a user on this thread):

got_7_2.thumb.png.e1027a8058942e5506db77

Jesus bottom pictures look awful... I don’t know why, but I feel like their facial features just don’t fit their edited pale skin.

Posted

i remember my sister who's an esthetician telling me that the lightest skin can get is the color you've had from birth. so i wouldn't doubt it if they were lighter as a kid (since they are half white hispanic) and just ended up getting tanner as they got into their teens. plus there are apps that can literally change your skin tone to appear lighter, so i wouldn't doubt it if it was photoshop as well

Not saying this is not true, but that's not always the case. I was somehow when I was born darker than now. Maybe something is wrong with me? But I doubt they were this light in their childhood, paler probably, but no way they were this white. Weren't photos posted here, where they were like 11? They were rather dark (especially in comparison to their photos now). I think they sit in front of a window during their live stream, because you can get a lot lighter through this and probably used an app, which can affect the camera. I have a blue filter app, which makes my screen rather orange and my photos are through it also orange, so they probably have one of these Chinese beauty apps or something similar to achieve this

Posted

a lot of skin whiteners, unless applied perfectly evenly, lighten kind of unevenly don’t they? I’ve met people who have used them and in person their skin may uneven, or only their hands and face are white/light whereas the rest is their natural darker complexion.  That’s what makes me hesitant to say that they’re using lighteners in real life.  

Then again, they could just be fixing this with photoshop?

You have a bunch of celebs to prove this is not truth at all tbh, if you get skin bleach it will just kill melaning for as long as you keep getting the treatment. 

MJ, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Beyonce...to name a few. 

Posted (edited)

They were tan kids. I wouldn’t go by your skin color at birth because everyone would be able to be a gray, pink, or basically an off color if they stayed inside all year which makes no sense. Babies take days/ weeks until they finally get their actual skin tone. These two just like to exaggerate their features so they can feel better about themselves and get noticed by bts or whoever.

Edited by cocacolaontherocks

Posted (edited)

Their engagement is really off. I wonder when we’ll see the next dump of fake followers from them.

1E876D89-E01D-442F-9586-8F93A803655E.jpeg

3E1738B2-961D-410B-9F08-54A721D11066.jpeg

Edited by cocacolaontherocks

Posted

they stay in the notes of so many Asian people on tumblr. It’s starting to get on my nerves. I wish I wasn’t noticing this. I want to warn these users but that’s so left field. 

Posted

they stay in the notes of so many Asian people on tumblr. It’s starting to get on my nerves. I wish I wasn’t noticing this. I want to warn these users but that’s so left field. 

What are their Tumblr's again? I keep forgetting because they're always changing their username. Hi Ana and Alex 👋

Posted

Seesawyoongii.tumblr.com and fairyanaa.tumblr.com 

also 

057FB03E-2E32-4293-B272-BAD63CC4234D.thulame 

Posted

also 

Of course it’s a joke, Ana (not sarcasm). This is more of an obvious joke than when she said jimin gave her his sweater or when alex said she came close to smashing namjoon because of how she wrote this and based off of the fact it’s underneath someone else’s debatably funny post.

I don’t think she knows how to be funny and I think it’s because of her lack of real friends. I don’t know her personally but she’s only ever seen talking to asians or her sister in comment sections or hanging around the Leslie twins. She might like some photos from other people but she communicates with asians only 98% of the time. She has the opportunity to talk to other people because they ask her questions or give her compliments in her comments, but she chooses to only see asians. Alex does this same thing.

Also, I think the Leslie twins hang out with these twins (Sometimes; They don’t even talk about being together anymore so I’m sure they only met maybe twice) because they’re twins, look better than them, and they’re more likely to be called asian or be liked by asians more than they would. People like the Leslie twins for negative reasons (Their faces are like train wrecks you can’t seem to turn from and watching them beg for money is slightly entertaining especially when you know it’s for makeup and kpop concerts). I know this came off as mean but it’s sad and true. It’s like Eugenia Cooney. If she wasn’t obviously sick, not that many people would be interested in her. (This may or may not be for the Leslie twins thread. I don’t want to revive that old thread and see their faces so just ignore this part or talk about it to a minimum, sorry).

Posted

also 

lol what a loser 

Posted

also 

I know this is the twins we're talking about (with their fictional stories) but to be fair a lot of bts/kpop stans do this where they take a random post and say that it's them and their bias in the tag. It's even become a meme since it happens quite often.