• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2724 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

found this.... that contour tho1500x500.thumb.jpg.d8849960f01d65da12103

they look so different compared to the mess they edit themselves into 

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby

Posted

They look so pretty here. Way better than what they facetune themselves into now. They would have easily gotten all the attention that they so desperately want from idols and people online if they just stayed true to themselves. I'm sure they did get loads of attention/compliments. Now it's just all for the wrong reasons. It's just sad because I truly think it all comes down to internalised racism, like all koreaboos alike.

Posted

the teeth whitening tool in snow.... "we don't edit our pictures" (plus blurry nose ofc)lol.thumb.PNG.33b5359460851e9bd54c438971

makes sense why they overuse the whitening tool 

7749B5FB-B8E3-4766-B870-41AD85A262EA.jpeg

Posted (edited)

So apparently Bighit is holding a global audition for their new girl group in LA and New York. Do you think Ana and Alex will give us some long-awaited entertainment or are they done being "scouted" by top kpop companies? 

Edited by tokyoyoongi

Posted

So apparently Bighit is holding a global audition for their new girl group in LA and New York. Do you think Ana and Alex will give us some long-awaited entertainment or are they done being "scouted" by top kpop companies? 

As I saw from someone the age limit is 2001-2007, so they don't fit there anyways.

Posted

makes sense why they overuse the whitening tool 

7749B5FB-B8E3-4766-B870-41AD85A262EA.jpeg

oof they got money for concerts but not a dentist?

Posted (edited)

682105FC-3910-4B36-AE40-ADD7C60DFDDA.gif

Edited by CherryCxla

Posted

I don't think the dentist is the issue.  They have pretty straight teeth which I am assuming are the result of braces.  It's probably them not brushing their teeth enough or correctly.  Tbh yellow teeth can have so many different causes - smoking, coffee and even genetics.  But I know for a fact that if u brush them correctly they would be whiter than that

Posted

^ If they expanded their energy on getting better at that IG Baddie game instead of writing y/n fanfics with idols, they may have gotten sponsors for shit like teeth whitening kits, Fashion Nova clothes (they're the kind of 'mixed' that these brands go after) and other lucrative businesses.

But they stayed trying to cosplay as Asians and here we are...

Posted

They could actually be really successful as Internet personalities. Like they could become popular on IG/YouTube if they focused. Instead they’d rather try to be Asian. So bizarre. They’re so pretty with their natural black/biracial look. 

Posted

I dont understand why they think they havd to look pale or asian to pull off their styles. We could photoshop them darker and they wouldnt look less attractive

Posted

they look SO much prettier like this. the "ig baddie" makeup suits them a lot better than their current uwu kboo makeup. not to mention they aren't giving that weird sultry facial expression

Posted (edited)

I for one, am happy that they have a small internet presence. 

Yeah, they had a nice tone to begin with. The point of the matter is that they’re kboos now. Which makes them ugly. To me lol 

y’all are really nice :alpacacrush:

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

Y’all remember this photo shoot? They look so strange, maybe it’s the makeup or photoshop or both! They deleted these pictures Quick! 

FDF02DFA-F1A3-4AE3-B7B3-4E63672B55D1.jpeg

52AADEED-1CC7-40FD-99B7-0F4279478858.jpeg