• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3021 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy crap she does NOT look like daxbin. She must’ve sent that msg herself. Jfc how delusional lol

Im so sorry daxbin, that a comparison like that was even made

Posted (edited)

The only thing daxbin and the twins have in common is they all photoshop themselves into completely different people lol

Edited by b71

Posted

So I saw on Tumblr someone told Ana, I believe, that she looks like @daxbin. So I go on IG and check this girl out and sure enough it’s a Korean instagrammer. Poor girl is so photoshopped though, she looks like an anime character. Maybe that’s why this person said Ana looks like her. However after looking through her IG I started to see some similarities...

69B15246-4E23-4236-91AA-D39E7D1B5AD6.jpeg

0AF0C30D-93E8-4911-B548-039B6306814C.jpeg

60CFFA42-9595-43F1-ACBE-17FE8B499C08.jpeg

After looking a bit closer, it looks like this @daxbin girl has a clothing line/online shop so perhaps the twins got the dresses from there but the photos do look pretty similar in aesthetic 

nah this is just way too similar and creepy, even the shitty photoshopping is similar in both of them 😭

Posted

So I saw on Tumblr someone told Ana, I believe, that she looks like @daxbin. So I go on IG and check this girl out and sure enough it’s a Korean instagrammer. Poor girl is so photoshopped though, she looks like an anime character. Maybe that’s why this person said Ana looks like her. However after looking through her IG I started to see some similarities...

69B15246-4E23-4236-91AA-D39E7D1B5AD6.jpeg

0AF0C30D-93E8-4911-B548-039B6306814C.jpeg

60CFFA42-9595-43F1-ACBE-17FE8B499C08.jpeg

After looking a bit closer, it looks like this @daxbin girl has a clothing line/online shop so perhaps the twins got the dresses from there but the photos do look pretty similar in aesthetic 

all of those outfits look a mess. lord, bless these girls with some fashion sense, please!

Posted (edited)

They are so bad at faking fans. They could at least make @joanierubyjane on tumblr a person with different interests but she even likes the same stuff as them. I'm 99.9% sure it's them and if not it's a creepy copycat

A while ago, someone on Ana’s tumblr mentioned joanierubyjane saying how she seems like a brown noser and weird. They even told her to watch her back because Selena had a number one fan too and you see what happened to her. Ana just called the anon mean.

Also, if you go to their tumblrs, just ignore the black people they’re reposting. They only started doing it when I mentioned how they never show people with naturally curly hair except for Harry Styles. They’ve been pushing black models and Beyonce to the front since then and that’s why I’m saying ignore the black people. Well, not specifically the people but the twins’ posts because they mean nothing and just did it because they read here. Don’t praise them for being told to include black people as much as they do whites and asians. As easy as it was for them to find these black models after I mentioned it, you can tell they’ve been seeing these models, but just scrolled past them because they don’t look like what they want to look like.

Edited by cocacolaontherocks

Posted

A while ago, someone on Ana’s tumblr mentioned joanierubyjane saying how she seems like a brown noser and weird. They even told her to watch her back because Selena had a number one fan too and you see what happened to her. Ana just called the anon mean.

Also, if you go to their tumblrs, just ignore the black people they’re reposting. They only started doing it when I mentioned how they never show people with naturally curly hair except for Harry Styles. They’ve been pushing black models and Beyonce to the front since then and that’s why I’m saying ignore the black people. Well, not specifically the people but the twins’ posts because they mean nothing and just did it because they read here. Don’t praise them for being told to include black people as much as they do whites and asians. As easy as it was for them to find these black models after I mentioned it, you can tell they’ve been seeing these models, but just scrolled past them because they don’t look like what they want to look like.

I noticed how every time someone mentions something about them on here, they go out of there way to prove it wrong. Like when someone on here mentioned how they probably wear pushup bras, I noticed an "anon" asked about what bras they wear on one of their tumblrs (I think it was Alex's?) and the twin said that they don't usually wear bras. like at this point we all know they're just sending these messages to themselves lol

Posted

I completely agree with youabout the black models part. But do you really think that that joanierubyjane chick is real? Because as someone has already mentioned, almost nobody knows about Ana's tumblr account. Ive never seen them promoting their tumblr account on their ig either. I think it's just weird that an anon would warn them. It seems to me that theyre trying to look so popular that they even have CrAzY fAns

Posted

I completely agree with youabout the black models part. But do you really think that that joanierubyjane chick is real? Because as someone has already mentioned, almost nobody knows about Ana's tumblr account. Ive never seen them promoting their tumblr account on their ig either. I think it's just weird that an anon would warn them. It seems to me that theyre trying to look so popular that they even have CrAzY fAns

What is their tumblr? 

Posted

What is their tumblr? 

Anastasia - @jiminsserenity Alexandria - @seesawyoongii

Posted

Uh oh y’all she’s back and her style is wackier than ever 

C7CB05A6-FE19-4256-9DB9-279CEC1FD33B.jpeg

Posted

I’m assuming their next aesthetic will have carefree, beachy, island girl vibes?

Posted

Have you guys noticed that Ana always has her eyes closed? And they're always scrunched up like : >< . So weird lol.

Posted

that outfit looks so bad... when will they finally learn to dress in a good way..? 

Posted

Have you guys noticed that Ana always has her eyes closed? And they're always scrunched up like : >< . So weird lol.

bc she looks less asian w her eyes open, i'll admit that with her eyes scrunched closed she looks a tiny bit like daxbin. but she ain't fooling anyone, we all know she's just a sad, photoshopping koreaboo :(