• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2081 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, on a sidenote their Photoshop has gotten better and not meaning it's closer to their actual skin color but they're not doing the grey/blending into the wall editing and they didn't make their heads massive.5cbbe209a412d_Screenshot_2019-04-20-23-1

Screenshot_2019-04-20-23-18-45~2.png

they kind of still look grey imo

Posted

Why do they still dress the same? I'd understand it if they were young, but they're pretty old now.. Idk I just find older twins who try to look similar on purpose so creepy. Especially when they took those picture wearing matching lingerie.

Posted

Well, on a sidenote their Photoshop has gotten better and not meaning it's closer to their actual skin color but they're not doing the grey/blending into the wall editing and they didn't make their heads massive.5cbbe209a412d_Screenshot_2019-04-20-23-1

i honestly don’t think they shop less than before. They still edit their skin tone to the point where they match the walls in the background lol 

Posted

i honestly don’t think they shop less than before. They still edit their skin tone to the point where they match the walls in the background lol 

lol I didn't say they did it less. I said they don't look grey. There's one specific pic that stands out to me where one of them (Idk them apart) has on gold necklaces and a white shirt. It's just a face shot but it's aaallllll grey. It's in their thread somewhere. I'm comparing it to that

Posted

Whatever she's doing to shop her nose still makes her philtrum look like a nasty scar

I was literally thinking the same thing

Posted

Hey. I’m a long time lurker and just wanted to know if we’re going to ignore how different Ana looks in that picture compared to how she usually shops herself lol. She’s pretty but that’s the farthest I’ve seen her go to make herself look completely different from what she actually looks like. She doesn’t even look mixed anymore. She looks like a European trying to pass as asian imo. Not trying to be mean, but that’s what I see. It’s like they’re not even related anymore.

Posted

Every time I see them I forget they aren't half white/asian ...

Posted

Hey. I’m a long time lurker and just wanted to know if we’re going to ignore how different Ana looks in that picture compared to how she usually shops herself lol. She’s pretty but that’s the farthest I’ve seen her go to make herself look completely different from what she actually looks like. She doesn’t even look mixed anymore. She looks like a European trying to pass as asian imo. Not trying to be mean, but that’s what I see. It’s like they’re not even related anymore.

I think that's the best description . When i saw it, I was like they don't look as Asian, but more like white girls but still....slightly Asian. I just couldn't put it into the right words but what you said is pretty spot on.

Don't be surprised if they end up in Korea next year with botched nose jobs to match their besties.

Posted (edited)

different times and different circumstances... but this video reminded me of them in a way lol.  probs gonna live their whole lives with a white face of makeup to make sure no one knows their true ethnicity...

sorry bout this can't delete it

bonus.JPG

Edited by Omega3

Posted

different times and different circumstances... but this video reminded me of them in a way lol.  probs gonna live their whole lives with a white face of makeup to make sure no one knows their true ethnicity...

Hidden Content

OT but as a biracial person, that’s kinda sad. Anyways this probably will be them.