• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3018 posts in this topic

Posted

The irony is that if they were in Korea saying the things they say, the entertainment companies would've already taken legal actions against them since defamation laws are so strict over there.

While I don't necessarily agree with the overly litigious impulse, there their fanfiction would be considered slander and libel instead of just delusions on the internet.

yep. its really like that over in SK. that's why in light of the Burning Sun controversy they usually start with 'person A' or 'singer K' if the identity of the person is not confirmed. the fanbase is protective over BTS and its this example that its positive since its better for the whole group and the whole fandom to keep the idol's reputation intact. and sleeping with a random while on tour (which is their JOB btw) is not keeping a squeaky clean reputation.

Posted (edited)

Few things: 

1. Get in line with the other flakes who tried to "sue" PULL or take the site/their own thread down. You're wasting your money if you actually did hire a lawyer. 

2. "Assumptions"? Everything we posted on here is blatantly obvious and came straight from the twins themselves. 

3. "Not really hurting the boys" and "speaking about my experiences". Posting lies about nearly fucking the members is quite honestly gross and could damage their reputation. Remember how the twins kept hammering down about actually HANGING OUT with BTS and nearly fucking Namjoon? They really tried to put that out as a truth to the world, only when they got backlash they said it was a joke and they only met them.

4. How are we going against the law? Everything on here is public record, it has all been posted somewhere on the internet before and now it's just compiled. That includes your lies and delusions.

5. Neither of you will ever date an idol. The measures y'all go through to get clout from them is desperate as hell 'cause you're whoring yourself out at this point. Going half naked to concerts and only talking about them in a sexual way. You really think any respectable idol wants any of that shit? You're just delusional groupies at this point.

6. Go to court and embarrass yourselves more after the judge has to read your gross fanfictions. 

20190409_141042.jpg

hello police? People are posting pictures of what we actually look like on the internet, while laughing about our crazy Fanfics. 

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby

Posted (edited)

The irony is that if they were in Korea saying the things they say, the entertainment companies would've already taken legal actions against them since defamation laws are so strict over there.

While I don't necessarily agree with the overly litigious impulse, there their fanfiction would be considered slander and libel instead of just delusions on the internet.

i read that GOT7 Jackson recently won a case against someone for defamation. I know G JYP in general really let people harass their artists (YJ anyone?) ... but i think BigHit is way more trigger happy with the lawsuits so...maybe we should all email them just to make sure they see? I am feeling incredibly petty right now. 

Hilarious how all these flakes talk shit about suing people from like...across the globe. By that logic they should sue everyone who posted tagged photos of them, who shared anything they posted EVER or, let's go even further, everyone who even once called them ugly or anything they didn't like. 

1 shared brain cell really jumped out. Must be sad having an IQ lower than 15. 

Edited by vader_chan

Posted

I have to laugh. Alex? Ana? Who the hell do you think you’re threatening with a lawsuit? Y’all are the ones who deserve a lawsuit. I know that it sucks that you hate yourself and can only feel okay while pretending to be an Asian girl and lying about celebrities wanting to sleep with you, but that doesn’t mean that you have the right to lie about “almost smashing”. I hope bighit black-lists you. You guys are creeps. Imagine if some guy you don’t even know went online lying about almost fucking you? Gross. Maybe you wouldn’t have a thread here if you weren’t such creepy, lying people. 

P.S. just because you imitate a Korean ulzzang doesn’t mean you’ll ever be one. And that’s okay. Just stop forcing yourself into shoes that don’t fit. 

Very well said 

Posted

this is like some expectation vs. reality kind of shit 😂😂😂 they talk about fucking got7 and bts but all they get is that Dumbfoundead guy 

that fake gucci belt

Posted

It’s so funny that she uses that emoji ... that’s supposed to be some representation of “Asian” 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol I just noticed.  

Posted

It’s so funny that she uses that emoji ... that’s supposed to be some representation of “Asian” 🤷🏻‍♀️ lol I just noticed.  

I noticed the emoji too. More like 🤷🏽‍♀️Without the white foundation and beauty app.

Posted (edited)

was anyone here around for jessi slaughter? they’re giving me jessi slaughter dad vibes when he said he called the cyber police and backtraced all the hate his daughter was getting

edit: this video

Edited by 248097

Posted (edited)

Just how do you go about suing a gossip site that’s filled with speculation? Off of things they themselves said? And posted? 

Its fine having crushes but some of the things they have said is sexual harassment 

Edited by evrthngis2expnsve

Posted

They don't have jobs or careers that their reputation's are relying on. You're not famous honeys... AND they'd have to bring proof they have in fact smashed BTS/GOT7, and proof that they are Asian.

Have they forgotten they made all this up, or is this another chapter to the comedy that is their claimed life.

Posted

Also, hypothetically, if they did sleep with bts or whomever... I’m surprised bighit didn’t have them sign a non disclosure agreement or what have you. Because armys can be wild. So they’d be getting in trouble with bighit. Honestly, if that is the case then they’re going to be the ones getting sued. By bighit. 

I said bighit like nine times. 

Posted (edited)

This is the judge + jury's reaction after reading the twin's fan-fics and wondering why they attempted to make a case out of this bullshit in the first place

Edited by lalalalisa