• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2782 posts in this topic

Posted

Be prepared for a lot of fanfic, she’s going to ALL shows. 🙄 I wonder if they have soundcheck for all of them? BTS is for sure gonna know who these two kboos are now 😂

F65DB1D6-9150-42B7-81A4-BB6AB91140E3.png

lmao to ALL the shows these girls have no lives and are so fucking desperate for the boys to notice them how do they even have time for school if they're going to all of the concerts???? Do they even go to school ??

Posted

Aren’t they in medical school???? What med student has enough energy and time for multiple concerts back to back???

Posted

Aren’t they in medical school???? What med student has enough energy and time for multiple concerts back to back???

that's exactly what I'm saying bro!!! Like medical school is hard and so time consuming 

Posted

that's exactly what I'm saying bro!!! Like medical school is hard and so time consuming 

So they never said they were in med school, but that’s their goal. I’m not sure which answered but one of them said she was covering her core classes now, for med school you need to take four year long science/math cores to be eligible, and they are not easy take lots of study. unless The tour is only during summer break there’s no way they could pass those classes and chase the boys around at the same time. 

Posted

So they never said they were in med school, but that’s their goal. I’m not sure which answered but one of them said she was covering her core classes now, for med school you need to take four year long science/math cores to be eligible, and they are not easy take lots of study. unless The tour is only during summer break there’s no way they could pass those classes and chase the boys around at the same time. 

One of them said they're currently doing core classes before transferring - I believe it was mentioned here before that they currently go to community college, to then transfer to a four-year university and then apply to medical school.

Posted (edited)

lmao to ALL the shows these girls have no lives and are so fucking desperate for the boys to notice them how do they even have time for school if they're going to all of the concerts???? Do they even go to school ??

I couldn't imagine spending that much money on some people I have no 2 sided personal connection with, can't speak to, can't hug, can't take a photo with, can't be in the same area with or security will be on their fuckery, etc just so I can brag about it or make up false stories about it on the Internet.

I like alot of musicians but not to that extent and definitely not to the point where I want to sleep with them just because they made a song I like. The insecurity and constant need of validation from celebrities and Asian people is so gross.

Edited by joohonie

Posted

Lmao 😂 she thinks we have low self esteem, that’s funny coming from her when she’s the catfish. At least I don’t have to say I’m of Asian descent, change my skin colour or photoshop my pictures for asian men to like me đŸ€Ș

D77783E9-0D2B-4810-8415-FBC7D878DC7E.png

Posted

I couldn't imagine spending that much money on some people I have no 2 sided personal connection with, can't speak to, can't hug, can't take a photo with, can't be in the same area with or security will be on their fuckery, etc just so I can brag about it or make up false stories about it on the Internet.

I like alot of musicians but not to that extent and definitely not to the point where I want to sleep with them just because they made a song I like. The insecurity and constant need of validation from celebrities and Asian people is so gross.

Still don't get why they need validation from celebrities or Asian people, especially BTS. I mean, the chances of actually getting to know BTS is like 0.000001% unless you're a kpop idol yourself. Why them of all people? I don't understand their thought process lmao. I won't go around trying to get validated by people I don't know and are most likely will never know I exist... 

Both of them are pretty girls. It's not like no one hits on them irl. Just... why try so hard for people that are not gonna be in your life?? gosh I don't get this.

Posted (edited)

Lmao 😂 she thinks we have low self esteem, that’s funny coming from her when she’s the catfish. At least I don’t have to say I’m of Asian descent, change my skin colour or photoshop my pictures for asian men to like me đŸ€Ș

"I'm not giving you the time of day" while spending time to write this and direct it to the people she's talking about. I always knew they weren't that bright. While you're at it, add more hashtags, hearts and smiley faces to show us how mad YOU really are :hurrplz:

Even if they did see our faces, what does that have to do with the fact that they're fake ass, lying ass bitches? If you immediately attack a person's looks in an argument, that's proof you already lost.

P.S Koreaboo twins: Don't try to apply what I just said about looks towards us because we know you lot aren't that smart and try to flip everything because that's what guilty people do. We have called you out on your race faking, internalized hatred of your own race, hypocrisy, catfishing, lying on celebrities, promoting a fake lifestyle, etc and your looks only came up when people were pointing out how bad your shooping was (small head, wide shoulders, fake skin color, fake body shape). That is NOT the same as attacking your looks.

Edited by joohonie

Posted

UR PROBS UGLY LMAO 

shes so pathetic I can't 😂😂😂😂 legit how old is she like go back to high school if you gon act like this 

Posted (edited)

I don’t get how none of her Asian friends are checking her and are just encouraging her kboo ways like this is like blackfishing. 😂

Edited by AntiAlexandAna

Posted

I don’t get how none of her Asian friends are not checking her and encouraging her kboo ways like this is like blackfishing. 😂

she literally has so many Asian mutuals up her ass in the comments all the time. Are they not embarassed??

Posted (edited)

You know what kills me the most about them outside of the fact that they're mediocre as f***? The level of delusion that editing your features, changing your ethnic background, listening to Asian music, etc is going to make you appear more Asian. Especially since none of this was mentioned or going on until they became obsessed with K-pop and they just found out that had a ''small percentage'' of SE Asian about a month ago. Remember those tweets from when they were 1D fans? They were always tweeting about how they liked white boys, their interests were predominantly white centered and their whole aesthetic was different. They seem like those relationship-chameleon type of girls meaning they change depending on who/what they're interested in/dating at the time being. Mostly due to them not knowing who they are are lacking self esteem and seeing any other group that they don't belong to as exotic and superior.

I have dated asians, hispanics, white, blacks, etc and I never once had to deny my roots, feel the need to deny who I am or fit the stereotypical image of those groups to get the attention of those men. Real recognizes real and it also gravitates towards it. Alot of these men probably know they aren't real but don't care because they just want to sleep with them and go (referencing to how they just sexualize themselves and the female body in general).

I also doubt they have any Asian friends in real life.

Edited by joohonie

Posted

“ur probs ugly” pretty big words coming from a girl who photoshops the shit out of her pics because she’s not satisfied with her natural looks 

Posted

You know what kills me the most about them outside of the fact that they're mediocre as f***? The level of delusion that editing your features, changing your ethnic background, listening to Asian music, etc is going to make you appear more Asian. Especially since none of this was mentioned or going on until they became obsessed with K-pop and they just found out that had a ''small percentage'' of SE Asian about a month ago. Remember those tweets from when they were 1D fans? They were always tweeting about how they liked white boys, their interests were predominantly white centered and their whole aesthetic was different. They seem like those relationship-chameleon type of girls meaning they change depending on who/what they're interested in/dating at the time being. Mostly due to them not knowing who they are are lacking self esteem and seeing any other group that they don't belong to as exotic and superior.

I have dated asians, hispanics, white, blacks, etc and I never once had to deny my roots, feel the need to deny who I am or fit the stereotypical image of those groups to get the attention of those men. Real recognizes real and it also gravitates towards it. Alot of these men probably know they aren't real but don't care because they just want to sleep with them and go (referencing to how they just sexualize themselves and the female body in general).

I also doubt they have any Asian friends in real life.

That's why they go to community college.  You would expect that if bts was to hook-up/date a non-asian/foreigner they would at least want someone smart.  But hey, that's just me - looks only matter to a point but brains.... you either have them or you don't (p.s. for the "med students" there is no plastic surgery or photoshop for that)