• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

2537 posts in this topic

Posted

you can really see their asian roots in these pics #asianqueens

BC452D2E-1D19-4BB9-B1A2-BD45BD44EC2B.jpeg

5E574032-F28F-44B5-9C0B-947FF161200D.jpeg

CE644645-FADB-4EBC-BF1C-58CA8D721ECF.jpeg

29852F19-113B-4BF8-A53C-BA40B4B8ECBF.jpeg

They look straight up Korean with those corn rows and that brown skin. I never EVER would have thought that they were mixed with black or anything else. I mean, just look at them. ALL KOREAN. ALL NATURAL KOREAN. 

Posted

They look straight up Korean with those corn rows and that brown skin. I never EVER would have thought that they were mixed with black or anything else. I mean, just look at them. ALL KOREAN. ALL NATURAL KOREAN. 

The faces of N A T U R A L Korean unnies 😍 saranghae~!

Posted

you can really see their asian roots in these pics #asianqueens

BC452D2E-1D19-4BB9-B1A2-BD45BD44EC2B.jpeg

5E574032-F28F-44B5-9C0B-947FF161200D.jpeg

CE644645-FADB-4EBC-BF1C-58CA8D721ECF.jpeg

29852F19-113B-4BF8-A53C-BA40B4B8ECBF.jpeg

giphy.gif

Posted

Screenshot_1.png

If they "have asian family members" they wouldn't have found out about being east asian just a couple months ago when they did their dna test GOD KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR LIES 

I leave for a couple of months and they're still the same fucking mess. If not worse. All hail our transracial queens. At this point they've probably lied about being every single race there is.

Also not at them lying about bts. They might sleep around who knows probably not with fans, almost definitely not during their tour while they're in foreign countries because literally every single tour they had they got some kind of (death) threats, you really think they would go anywhere without their management and security? They are not allowed to take pictures with fans or talk to them if they meet them outside of scheduled events. Plus the schedule during this tour was PACKED for them they really wouldn't waste their precious time to get together with some sad korean wannabe. 

Posted

BTS announced another world tour. Brace yourselves. Delusional fan fiction coming soon.

Im going to assume it’s gonna go something like this:

“guess who we bumped into! Namjoon said I was soooo pretty #BTS #whenhegonnacomethroughwiththat****” 

:darth:

Posted

BTS announced another world tour. Brace yourselves. Delusional fan fiction coming soon.

“guess who we bumped into! Namjoon said I was soooo pretty #BTS #whenhegonnacomethroughwiththat****” 

"ANd taehyung and Yoongi were fighting over me cuz they both wanted a piece of this dollar store version of a real Korean girl!!11!!"

Posted

If they "have asian family members" they wouldn't have found out about being east asian just a couple months ago when they did their dna test GOD KEEP IT UP WITH YOUR LIES 

I leave for a couple of months and they're still the same fucking mess. If not worse. All hail our transracial queens. At this point they've probably lied about being every single race there is.

Also not at them lying about bts. They might sleep around who knows probably not with fans, almost definitely not during their tour while they're in foreign countries because literally every single tour they had they got some kind of (death) threats, you really think they would go anywhere without their management and security? They are not allowed to take pictures with fans or talk to them if they meet them outside of scheduled events. Plus the schedule during this tour was PACKED for them they really wouldn't waste their precious time to get together with some sad korean wannabe. 

yes they probably don't sleep with fans.  And given their careers whoever they sleep with probably have to sign NDAs.  So if they actually did, they couldn't talk about it or risk being sued. (Common practice with celebrities)

Posted (edited)

''Joon said he would come back so we could finish what we started last time, you know he LovESS UssS MixXEd BitChESS'' :haiplz:

Edited by deeva

Posted

new content lmao

121212.JPG

1212121.JPG

Posted

i know you twins are lurking...

so pathetic. so insecure. 

really 'there's more to asia than east asia'? that's rich coming from you

Posted

i know you twins are lurking...

so pathetic. so insecure. 

really 'there's more to asia than east asia'? that's rich coming from you

why do I feel like the question about the childhood photos was asked by them too lol?  to show how unbothered they are... 

but seriously now, first they have east asian in the insta bio then they say they are asian and now they say that there is more to asia than east asia... hmm I guess logic wasn't taught at their community college.

Posted

new content lmao

121212.JPG

1212121.JPG

these questions look fake ngl. They def lurk and then ask themselves this crap 😭

Posted

new content lmao

121212.JPG

1212121.JPG

doesn't she have anything better to do with HER life than lurk on here, lie about her ethnicity and lie about kpop idol interactions... like we all know you twins lurk on here and then ask yourselves stupid ass questions to try to 'prove a point' that you guys don't care but then you take your time to answer q's about the thread and try to sound unbothered. just by answering questions about the thread with long responses just shows that you care. Lmao you care A LOT. 

Posted

What even brought up their photos being posted on here? Do all their followers go on this thread? Did they complain abt this thread on tumblr or smth? If not that seems very very random and like everyone else said, like they sent themselves the ask(s)

Posted (edited)

new content lmao

121212.JPG

1212121.JPG

“stop listening to all that kpop and look at a map” coming from a person fetishizing literally every male KPOP group out there and making up all these ridiculous fanfics.. but ok 

Edited by Devilgirlcrybaby