• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord! (Updated)   01/14/19

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL We've also added a gofundme link: https://www.gofundme.com/PULLnet Thank you for your continued love and support!

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

1743 posts in this topic

Posted

they also don't realize that asian is not only east asia lol.  I'm 100% eurasian and I have asian dna from all over asia (western asia, se asia, mongolian and some long lost east asian dna that doesn't even count).  I've never in the slightest identified as asian because I've never lived or experienced that culture(s) (and I don't know my biological parents, so who knows what they even are).  

they're probably the type of people that exclusively like only east asia... not south asia or south east asia. because koreans, chinese and japanese are 'cool asians'. what a bunch of ignorant cunts...

Posted

5C2C7CC6-A25E-4BC6-A0C9-36E741689628.jpeg

B79DED1E-2BE6-46BD-A87D-80B07D30CAA0.png

So they actually got pale irl, (but not casket ready) judging by that second pic, but you can tell shes is one of those girls that tan beautifully when the sun hits. She actually looks like any regular light skin black girl in that pic just making more clear that they filter and photoshop they pictures (faces, skin and bodies) to the gods. Its sad tho, she is pretty the way she is. But the AsIANnn dna hits harder I guess 

giphy (5).gif

Posted

5C2C7CC6-A25E-4BC6-A0C9-36E741689628.jpeg

B79DED1E-2BE6-46BD-A87D-80B07D30CAA0.png

LOOOOOOL

The second pic just erased all of the shoop done. They’re already pretty, I don’t understand why they go so far to play a role no one is asking or expecting of them. 

Posted

LOOOOOOL

The second pic just erased all of the shoop done. They’re already pretty, I don’t understand why they go so far to play a role no one is asking or expecting of them. 

I love the second picture! she looks pretty and realistic unlike their other pics where they look like those blow up sex dolls. I just wonder if they're going to stop claiming their "Asian side" once their interest in k-pop dies down

Posted

Lol the fact that they done even know what type of Asian they are says a lot..... 

Posted

you know it's kinda tragic. it's obvious they want people talking about them, more like envying their MiXEd BitCheSss hotness and if they had played their cards right, they could've been one of those famous insta girls that are famous for nothing but they couldn't even manage that with all the delulu fanfic stuff, they ruined their chances.

Posted (edited)

They seem so out of touch with their racial identity. It's a shame though, they're really pretty girls. I don't really believe in DNA tests and their accuracy, But their east asian percentage must have been from a distant ancestor in any case. I used to spend time avoiding the sun because my relatives were obsessed with white skin. Beauty products, hats, umbrellas, long sleeve shirts, you name it. But the twins suit their natural melanin so well~ It's a pity how obsessed they are with brightening.  

Edited by boney
added some things

Posted

Lol I wish someone would ask them which Asian ethnicity they are. Do you think they’ll pretend to be Korean?

Posted (edited)

Edited by moonman

Posted

So they actually got pale irl, (but not casket ready) judging by that second pic, but you can tell shes is one of those girls that tan beautifully when the sun hits. She actually looks like any regular light skin black girl in that pic just making more clear that they filter and photoshop they pictures (faces, skin and bodies) to the gods. Its sad tho, she is pretty the way she is. But the AsIANnn dna hits harder I guess 

giphy (5).gif

i think that's mostly the light :alpacawink: notice how her face is dark and then it gets lighter if you look at her legs...they're cute tho, suck that they shoop themselves into the ...creepy shit they do lol.

Posted

i think that's mostly the light :alpacawink: notice how her face is dark and then it gets lighter if you look at her legs...they're cute tho, suck that they shoop themselves into the ...creepy shit they do lol.

This weird shoop style and their awful yellow fever are a match made in heaven tho. :doge: "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face." Where nature failed to implement this rule, misused Snow app comes in to make things right~

Posted

This weird shoop style and their awful yellow fever are a match made in heaven tho. :doge: "If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face." Where nature failed to implement this rule, misused Snow app comes in to make things right~

whoomp, there it is 

Posted

So, she doesn’t care if it’s racist?? #ok

A01C3241-FE7D-4E83-9965-EC4F6F4E19C1.jpeg

Posted

So, she doesn’t care if it’s racist?? #ok

A01C3241-FE7D-4E83-9965-EC4F6F4E19C1.jpeg

but do we really expect her to care tho when she herself is a total mess 🤷🏻‍♀️

Posted (edited)

What surprises me most is how the undertone of their skin changed? It didn't just get lighter, but the actual tone of it changed drastically. I don't know how to quote from multiple sources, so I'll state the page number, OP and date of old pictures from this thread:

Page 77, onelonelybitch, 8 June 2018

74BF179B-3408-44D7-8802-0C8A4D935A63.jpeg
4BE2E4DC-69DB-4BE0-983C-570E66A4F27F.jpeg

Page 89, onelonelybitch, 4 August 2018

1D0D39A3-C840-4E1C-974A-63010DDA688C.jpeg
7ACA7E7E-14BD-4460-BB86-D8FA857D0F4A.jpeg
848DFC34-B7D4-430C-998C-017E302D2E52.jpeg

Page 47, Offline, 21 May 2017

IMG_5035.PNG
IMG_5036.PNG

What appears to be Alex's old Twitter, (@alexxandrial)
alexandria llamas
(also lol her description says "i like to write about one direction....writer on CelebMix" has this been posted on here before?)

I can understand how their hair texture changed so much with enough treatments, and how their skin got much lighter, but not how the actual undertone of it changed from these photos to their most recent photos like the ones just posted. They no longer look like light-skinned mixed women imo, but rather like tan white women, and there tends to be a distinct tone difference between the two. Has anyone here had the undertone of their skin change drastically along with the shade depth? To me in their younger photos they look mixed, whereas in their most recent photos they just look like European-descent Latinas (I believe it has been mentioned before that one of their parents is Mexican and one is black).

I agree with the sentiment that they're obviously naturally beautiful girls, and don't understand why they feel the need to change their ethnicity through photoshop or other means.

Edited by druzy