• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

The Got7 Twins (Ana and Alex)

3056 posts in this topic

Posted

kinda not directly related to the thread but anyone know what apps i can use to get the grainy effect they have on their photos? 

Posted

kinda not directly related to the thread but anyone know what apps i can use to get the grainy effect they have on their photos? 

ive noticed alot of people use the app airbrush but you can find a grain setting on most apps like vsco or afterlight

they're becoming more active on social media again? ana is a lost cause but despite being super pale alex looks really cute in that pic :alpacashocked:

Posted

Ana looks like a mime in those pics like girl!! You are so beautiful but your face don't match the rest of your body and that's a problem 

Posted (edited)

yCiKZCCW.thumb.jpg.1f8b3cc38f8885d2b7da0

They probably spin a wheel everyday being like "Hmmmm, what are we going to be today?"

tenor.thumb.gif.d0538e1b14ec30f5e082a8ff

Edited by figure

Posted

lol at least be consistent with your photoshop, girls. 

ABA52BA2-A3E4-4E96-B81F-A2C10DD8F5CB.jpeg

2711A220-478E-44EE-B36B-9C9536636D13.jpeg

Posted

I just.......

Posted

I just.......

47369352_516422442218474_492832917399422295_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

47369352_516422442218474_492832917399422295_n.jpg

My reaction for their Backpage looking photo

676B40FD-F4F4-4D3D-AE3D-DDC77FDA8CA7.thumb.gif.040a7dbdb68cb970481472f10accdf60.gif

Edited by joohonie

Posted

guys who ONLY date korean women will never be confused about who is or isn’t actually korean. it just doesn’t work like that

Yessss, very well said!!!!

Posted (edited)

I just.......

ive been away from this thread for two minutes and these clowns from the delulu realm are at it again. At this point i started to believe they just feed from seeing their names here, so they keep giving us material for dragging

giphy (8).gif

giphy (9).gif

Edited by deeva

Posted

Wait but if they're editing their pictures to hell and back, why are their pics still so clear?

Someone educate me pls my knowledge on editing photos/videos is so nonexistent - - I can tell when Gangnam unnies on ig edit their pics or someone like Anna because their pics are blurry as hell. Like their nose blended into their face and stuff. But the twin's picture looks quite hd to me... so did they actually did ps?? not only photoshop??

Posted (edited)

Wait but if they're editing their pictures to hell and back, why are their pics still so clear?

Someone educate me pls my knowledge on editing photos/videos is so nonexistent - - I can tell when Gangnam unnies on ig edit their pics or someone like Anna because their pics are blurry as hell. Like their nose blended into their face and stuff. But the twin's picture looks quite hd to me... so did they actually did ps?? not only photoshop??

It's super easy to do in PS, I dare say also doable in much less advanced mobile apps if you take your time to perform a precise careful witchcraft lol. 

PS ain't even that expensive anymore to acquire legally, all necessary tutorials how to edit pictures to your liking are available on YT. We live in an era when you need to be much more observant to spot photo alterations; candids are a must-have to prove misrepresentation.

Still, twins turn themselves into aliens so despite their skills/software being superior to other snowflakes, even a kid could tell what's off af. 👍

Edited by Dr Dunno

Posted

It's super easy to do in PS, I dare say also doable in much less advanced mobile apps if you take your time to perform a precise careful witchcraft lol. 

PS ain't even that expensive anymore to acquire legally, all necessary tutorials how to edit pictures to your liking are available on YT. We live in an era when you need to be much more observant to spot photo alterations; candids are a must-have to prove misrepresentation.

Still, twins turn themselves into aliens so despite their skills/software being superior to other snowflakes, even a kid could tell what's off af. 👍

the latex pic is still p. low quality. but yeah, the higher quality the original pic, the better. you mostly lose quality when warping shit , the color/light manipulation, especially if you're using photoshop doesn't ruin the quality that much :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

no hate to you but isn't not that hard. There are multiple apps that do the basics and still make your face look like it's our face even though a trained eye would be able to know the difference.  

i edited those two pictures but they look pretty much the same and none weird looking. 

20190208_220119_532.thumb.jpg.3274a8a70820190117_132123_235.thumb.jpg.d1e5de05fe
Edited by nicoaii