• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Ana and Alex

351 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Youtube

Twitter : Alex | Ana

Insta: Alex | Ana

Hey guys!

So basically Ana and Alex are a pair of Twins who kind of blew up in the kpop fandom scene after posting a fan account to a tumblr site called Kmusicmeetsblackwomen about going to a Got7 fanmeet where the members flirted with them, Jackson called them hot,and BamBam took a pic of them with his phone. They got a lot of hate with many people claiming they made the story up for attention, but they also gained a lot of fans. They eventually made a YT channel where they post  videos about their got7 concerts experiences , as well as kpop reactions videos but have since taken all the videos pertaining to their concert experiences. I actually really like them but while on another forum I ran into some tea about them that kind of made me freak out. There was a thread about the incident on Onehallyu and someone wrote this regarding alex:

This girl is really well known in the Chicago kpop concert scene so she would have been noticed if she showed up early. It'd be for her own safety that if she came, she showed up last minute.

Basically she's a very well-known ticket scammer. And she's annoying as shit. She got a lot of notice when EXO came back in February because her and her friend's pit tickets weren't scanning right but they were still let in and a lot of people noticed them making very inappropriate gestures at EXO (ex. miming giving a blow job among other things). Then shit hit the fan after BAP came. She ended up scamming several people, stealing their tickets and making fake (but scannable) tickets for her and her friend for BAP. They ended up groping the guys any time they came near the edge of the stage.

Between the scamming and inappropriate behavior, it all came out in this huge mess on Facebook and their pictures/identities were EVERYWHERE on the Chicago kpop communities. Enough people called the Rosemont that the girls were put on probation. When they came to SHINee (2 weeks after BAP), people were watching them like hawks. They had valid tickets this time but one of them tried to sneak backstage when the venue was clearing out/people were leaving but SHINee was still in the building so they both received a 1 year ban on attending shows at the Rosemont. If she got in, someone wasn't paying very good attention.

Does anyone know anything about this? Is it true?

Also does anyone know why they deleted their got7 concert experience videos?

Other than that I really like them. They're cute, funny and have a healthy like of kpop without overdoing it. What do ya'll think?

Edited by orangewipes

Posted

Oh great another pair of kboo twins

ccNLraU.thumb.gif.13b8e131a379c9e8a05fe0

I would say it healthy bc they basically are fans of the music and that's it. They're not like sonia/leslie who have attempted to morph their whole being to fit to what they think is the 'korean beauty and lifestyle standards' but that's just me I guess

Posted

Idk if they go around scamming people, stealing tickets, sneaking backstage without permission and sexually harassing people they look up to by groping them, that's not just unhealthy.. That's also literally against the law

Posted

Idk if they go around scamming people, stealing tickets, sneaking backstage without permission and sexually harassing people they look up to by groping them, that's not just unhealthy.. That's also literally against the law

well that's what I was trying to find out, whether what was in the quote was 100% true or not. like if it is, I'll 100% drop them, but I kinda wanna give them the benefit of the doubt bc I'm hoping they're not this crazy lolO.o Just wanted to maybe find someone who could co-sign it

Posted

i don't think they have a healthy like of kpop if they're trying to sneak backstage and rave about how jackson called them hot+bambam took a photo of them (which i really doubt actually). and inappropriate gestures during the concert toward members is definitely not just liking the music. 

i know there was a pair of girls that created a lot of havoc bc of their photoshopped tickets during the BAP concert in chicago, but the google doc i found has different names on it...maybe the onehallyu person has the wrong people or there are just two pairs of them doing this? lol 

here's the google doc link if u wanna see it! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c23KfZsABYSlEBUI_FNRRWEB8eYMmKXX5_hfTWUIEHA/mobilebasic

Posted

i don't think they have a healthy like of kpop if they're trying to sneak backstage and rave about how jackson called them hot+bambam took a photo of them (which i really doubt actually). and inappropriate gestures during the concert toward members is definitely not just liking the music. 

i know there was a pair of girls that created a lot of havoc bc of their photoshopped tickets during the BAP concert in chicago, but the google doc i found has different names on it...maybe the onehallyu person has the wrong people or there are just two pairs of them doing this? lol 

here's the google doc link if u wanna see it! https://docs.google.com/document/d/1c23KfZsABYSlEBUI_FNRRWEB8eYMmKXX5_hfTWUIEHA/mobilebasic

Hey thanks!

The onehallyu person got it wrong then, bc they look nothing like the girls in the doc lol + completely different names but the stories definitely match up

The got7 things was wild but I kind of find it believable just bc, they are like, extremely pretty and according to a lot of Got7 i-fans, behavior like that is apparently pretty common when they see pretty girls at their concerts? While, from an ifan perspective anyway.

Posted

Hey thanks!

The onehallyu person got it wrong then, bc they look nothing like the girls in the doc lol + completely different names but the stories definitely match up

The got7 things was wild but I kind of find it believable just bc, they are like, extremely pretty and according to a lot of Got7 i-fans, behavior like that is apparently pretty common when they see pretty girls at their concerts? While, from an ifan perspective anyway.

i think i'd believe it more if they said jackson said they were pretty instead of hot; i don't think an idol can say smth like that without some kind of backlash, but i'm not sure! then again i'm not too familiar with got7's fan interactions ahaha

hmm i'm gonna guess everything the onehallyu person said was about the other two girls then! in which case it makes alex and ana a lot better LOL 

Posted

Aren't they friends with Sonia and Celia or comment/ retweet in their insta and Twitter?

Posted

Aren't they friends with Sonia and Celia or comment/ retweet in their insta and Twitter?

(wow, i'm surprised to see them here?? )

yeah they are friends with em.

Posted

(wow, i'm surprised to see them here?? )

yeah they are friends with em.

why are you surprised to see them here?

Posted (edited)

I think they're two beautiful girls! I hope they don't follow the twins (Celia and Sonia) route and alter their features with PS. 

Edited by nicolette

Posted

Their Got7 experience

CmlHsFMUEAAcy_I.jpg

CmlHsFnVYAAQcIG.jpg

I remember reading this while I was looking at the kmusicandblackwomen tumblr and it got me mad because it's so fucking stupid. 

Posted

*cringe*
Take a shot everytime you see the word "lit"

Posted

They're everything but healthy k-pop fans imo.

Their Got7 experience

CmlHsFMUEAAcy_I.jpg

CmlHsFnVYAAQcIG.jpg

I remember reading this while I was looking at the kmusicandblackwomen tumblr and it got me mad because it's so fucking stupid. 

Jesus... I wish I could remove this memory from my brain. The cringe is real.