• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

EDWARD ZO

199 posts in this topic

Posted

It makes me wonder if he's from a rich family and decided he couldn't just have fortune, he needed fame as well. When I had a larger Instagram account than my current one and interacted with more "asian activist" pages he would follow/unfollow me every few weeks. It's a pity I used to find him attractive and smart, but he obviously is just using his platform to cater to what's "in" right now; Korean pop and asian activism. Part of me feels like he only cares that the hiring and casting process for asian actors is harder because it's directly affecting his climb up the social ladder.

Posted

It makes me wonder if he's from a rich family and decided he couldn't just have fortune, he needed fame as well. When I had a larger Instagram account than my current one and interacted with more "asian activist" pages he would follow/unfollow me every few weeks. It's a pity I used to find him attractive and smart, but he obviously is just using his platform to cater to what's "in" right now; Korean pop and asian activism. Part of me feels like he only cares that the hiring and casting process for asian actors is harder because it's directly affecting his climb up the social ladder.

He has got to be part of a rich family to be staying in all of these 5-star hotels in L.A, Buy Versace and other high-end brands, and travel to all of these exotic places without a care. He isn't an "Asian Activist" if he was he would have said something about "The Great Wall" movie saying it is taking a myth from the Chinese and whitewashing it, but he didn't. Also he would have applauded the amount of Asian talent in the film and even mention how excited he was to see one of his "EXO DADs" Luhan in it. He only cared about " The Deathnote" movie because they weren't looking for an Asian even though the director wanted to go a different route with the story and made that known. 
Also what "Asian Activist" Use his Instagram to boost his views as he posts a screenshot of his twitter that says "My king died today" on the day that the late Kim Jonghyun passed on. He also uses the fetishization of Asian guys to get views, just look at any of his photos and they will have something to do with Kdramas or his kpop "Dads" to get ahead in this world. He uses a lot of the drag terms which is werid since he voted for tump. Theres tons of Asian actors in America that he doesn't mention in any of his posts.

He is just like any other rich asian-american kid from LA, that think they are under represented in movies or media. He reminds me of ricegum and the fungbros. if that makes sense

Posted

He has got to be part of a rich family to be staying in all of these 5-star hotels in L.A, Buy Versace and other high-end brands, and travel to all of these exotic places without a care. He isn't an "Asian Activist" if he was he would have said something about "The Great Wall" movie saying it is taking a myth from the Chinese and whitewashing it, but he didn't. Also he would have applauded the amount of Asian talent in the film and even mention how excited he was to see one of his "EXO DADs" Luhan in it. He only cared about " The Deathnote" movie because they weren't looking for an Asian even though the director wanted to go a different route with the story and made that known. Also what "Asian Activist" Use his Instagram to boost his views as he posts a screenshot of his twitter that says "My king died today" on the day that the late Kim Jonghyun passed on. He also uses the fetishization of Asian guys to get views, just look at any of his photos and they will have something to do with Kdramas or his kpop "Dads" to get ahead in this world. He uses a lot of the drag terms which is werid since he voted for tump. Theres tons of Asian actors in America that he doesn't mention in any of his posts.

He is just like any other rich asian-american kid from LA, that think they are under represented in movies or media. He reminds me of ricegum and the fungbros. if that makes sense

Wait.... He voted for Trump? I don't remember anything saying that he did... Link me plz >.<

Posted

Wait.... He voted for Trump? I don't remember anything saying that he did... Link me plz >.<

it's just speculation, people are assuming he did because he left supportive (although cryptic) comments on trump's Instagram. if anyone does have some solid evidence other than comments I'd  like to see that though

Posted

Someone mentioned it before on here 

I just saw ... when ur thirsty for followers...  seems like he's a trump supporter 🤢🤢 YIKES ! 

IMG_0448.PNG

IMG_0449.PNG

IMG_0450.PNG

It only makes sense that he did.

Posted

Oh dear.... 

Posted

You know what I have noticed about Edward Zo, He always asks people if they know Photographers or Videographers that he can work with, "to be creative" but never posts anything that he has done with said people. If he does we will never know because he never tags them in anything or mentions them in any post. Also, his idea of helping local businesses is a good idea, but why doesn't he follow through. Stays in High-end expensive ass chain hotels and buys his clothes from expensive brands like Gucci or Versace and like if he really cared about the local economy he would have bought clothes at local companies, mom and pop stores and stay in Airb&bs like he is the biggest hypocrite ever. 

Posted

This video is so awkward... i couldn't finish it. I also hate these 'prank' type videos. 

WHAAAAA-  i thought he was gay

aside other things i dont think we should judge people based on their political beliefs.

Posted (edited)

I actually don't think he voted for Trump if I'm being honest. Trump is a "hot topic" on social media, so I think he just commented on stuff related to Trump to gain traction to his accounts. I could be wrong. Maybe he did. But this is just my theory. 

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

aside other things i dont think we should judge people based on their political beliefs.

I usually don't judge people based on political beliefs, But when you have questionable parties supporting the president it's kinda hard not too you know? But I am willing to talk anything out in a constructive way

I actually don't think he voted for Trump if I'm being honest. Trump is a "hot topic" on social media, so I think he just commented on stuff related to Trump to gain traction to his accounts. I could be wrong. Maybe he did. But this is just my theory. 

This could be a possibility, but at the same time if you are "fighting" for equality and diversity why try to go for an audience that meets your morals and outlooks and not go to a politician like Berne and try to get fans from that crew you know. But I guess if you are just looking for more followers Bad PR is still Good PR

Posted (edited)

He used to follow me when he had less than 10k followers and then he unfollowed me once he started becoming big. He looks like a human bratz doll tbh, I didn't follow him cause I thought he looked artificial. 

Edited by peachbean

Posted (edited)

Edward Zo has had me added on snapchat for over two years now (probably three) and his snap score has not increased by a single hundred in that time. I appreciate influencers sometimes have private snapchat accounts they will use to message their irl friends instead but this just makes me feel like he has no friends in real life.

He only ever seems to hang out with people who will somehow bring gain to his instagram e.g. Edward Avila and after the post is posted and the video is made, he hardly ever mentions them again or sees them. His friendships seem so artificial, pretending to be 'best bros' for a day just for the likes/ views. It's almost as if he's buying friends and I pity him for it. Anyone else think he's incredibly lonely?

03ACF2D1-9FB1-4D2E-81D1-CD389174219F.png

Edited by vampiress

Posted

Edward Zo has had me added on snapchat for over two years now (probably three) and his snap score has not increased by a single hundred in that time. I appreciate influencers sometimes have private snapchat accounts they will use to message their irl friends instead but this just makes me feel like he has no friends in real life.

He only ever seems to hang out with people who will somehow bring gain to his instagram e.g. Edward Avila and after the post is posted and the video is made, he hardly ever mentions them again or sees them. His friendships seem so artificial, pretending to be 'best bros' for a day just for the likes/ views. It's almost as if he's buying friends and I pity him for it. Anyone else think he's incredibly lonely?

03ACF2D1-9FB1-4D2E-81D1-CD389174219F.png

tbh he always seems so forced when he's with others.. saw him in fei's vlog and he had no character to him whatsoever and then after that vlog he was never see again like you said lol

Posted

I feel like people who aim to get quick fame strictly out of vanity and have no sense of drive or passion generally seem like the lonliest people in the end. It's like...they're trying to fill up emptiness with artificial gain. This just seems like what Edward is to me. Idk him personally, obviously, but he seems super shallow and that's just not gonna get him far. 

Posted

my god he comments on every single fucking ig models pictures.. like go to fruitypoppin or some other famous ig girl and youll see one of his vague ass emoji comments. its so annoying ik this is really nitpicky but ugh. if youre gonna comment can it be something like funny or releveant not just an emoji of an eye and a heart???