• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

EDWARD ZO

209 posts in this topic

Posted

bruhhhh i saw this thread coming lmao he's so goddamn annoying he's everywhere i go from top to hyuna to blac chyna omfff but the way instagram works rn in showing his comments is helping him out big time he needs to thank the system. seriously idc if he comments to promote himself i'd like to not see it thank you

Posted

Ironic that's he's known to be everywhere but I never saw him before this thread. God saved me from seeing this piece of arrogance.
I am impressed with his face honestly, from the front everything looks almost perfect? but then I saw a side picture and I started wondering why the fuck he's so full of himself LMAO. Nothing gets me pissed off more than people who are full of themselves. :beardo:

Posted (edited)

He's so fucking annoying, I actually hate people that abuse the comment system.

And how is this fool selling Fit Tea, jfc what a mess.

Edited by aripenko

Posted

I know about this guy because before he was well known, he would like every of my selfies and occasionally comment. Of course he was really promoting himself so I didn't care. He did that to a lot of girls. And I guess that's how he got his fans. I think he's pretty but his face looks too "enhanced". 

It is weird if him to be constantly commenting on celebrities but fans do that everyday. In his case, it's kind of self promotion so that's why it's weird? 

Posted

I just saw ... when ur thirsty for followers...  seems like he's a trump supporter 🤢🤢 YIKES ! 

IMG_0448.PNG

IMG_0449.PNG

IMG_0450.PNG

Posted

his face is nice but his body proportions aren't perfect (i don't think he's very tall)

Posted

He kind of reminds me of the human ken doll. it looks like he got so much surgery. his face looks so fake but who am i to judge lol. but he just looks like the human ken doll lol ugly and fake tbh.

he

Posted (edited)

Edited by nicolette

Posted

he's not tall I saw in a kcon vlog by whitneybaeirl and he's pretty short! I'll take a screenshot but I'm on mobile rn

from whitneybae's vlog

Screenshot_20170117-005919.thumb.png.2e6Screenshot_20170117-005950.thumb.png.faches around the same height as whitney

Screenshot_20170117-010445_01.thumb.png.

Posted

Okay, I just randomly found this website whilst trying to look for info about him because he's so annoying lol. I don't think much on the featured comments below celebrity pictures on IG but I started to notice it was him there over and over again, it's so clear that he comments just for clicks and attention. I mean, he was liking Ariana Grande and Rihanna's posts about the women's march yet as the other poster's showed he's a Trump fan apparently.

IMG_8231.thumb.png.a3c79842275d9052b69afIMG_8232.thumb.png.d37ee73538a3400003074

IMG_8234.thumb.png.66e0649de3fdffe0cb655IMG_8235.thumb.png.e0a365b6e0ea690fd5afc

Posted

Okay, I just randomly found this website whilst trying to look for info about him because he's so annoying lol. I don't think much on the featured comments below celebrity pictures on IG but I started to notice it was him there over and over again, it's so clear that he comments just for clicks and attention. I mean, he was liking Ariana Grande and Rihanna's posts about the women's march yet as the other poster's showed he's a Trump fan apparently.

Hidden Content

He's everywhere!! He's like the plague I tell you. How does the instagram comment system work in his favor? If someone knows can they explain this to me? Do his fans up vote his comments a lot or is it because of his popularity and the amount of followers he has?

Posted

He's everywhere!! He's like the plague I tell you. How does the instagram comment system work in his favor? If someone knows can they explain this to me? Do his fans up vote his comments a lot or is it because of his popularity and the amount of followers he has?

I think it has something to do with the amount of followers you have? Clicking on other accounts that get featured at the bottom of celebrity IG posts, they all have a notable amount of followers so IG assumes you'd value their comments more or something lol.

Posted

I wanted to say I don't know him but then I noticed in one of the screenshots that he's the creator of that moon hair product and I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in some youtube video I watched so I saw his instagram once and I'm pretty sure it was in 2017 lmao me not even remembering him clearly shows how special he is and how good his content is.

Anyways what I wanted to say before that I never look at comments so I honestly didn't notice him commenting on literally everything. He looks so desperate he really needs to decide who he wants to appeal to because this is a mess. And his face looks so artificial in some photos it scares me