• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

EDWARD ZO

209 posts in this topic

Posted

Anyways I didn't see anyone talk about him . I don't know much about him but seems like not a lot of people like him because he tends to comments on every single KPOP group/artist pics. Anyways this is him , apperetnly he's an actor or something like that? I only know him bc ppl talk about him and how annoying he is. What do you all think ? 

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.PNG

IMG_0411.PNG

Posted

I think he is annoying and is commenting on everyone's pictures to promote himself.

Posted

He does do what is stated above me. I see his comments everywhere even on people's pictures annoy related to kpop like on Madison beers photos. And Jack glinskeys photos. He does have a Snapchat where he travels to different places and it's is kind of cringe when he does "our hotel suit" "us on a breakfast" and stuff like that.

Posted

i've vaguely remember his name but i have no idea why. has he done anything substantial in his acting career? googled and it doesn't look like it tbh, and his social media is just cringe.

~thirst trappin~ lmao he feels himself waaay too much.

Posted

He comments under Kanye/Kim's pics it's weird... No wonder why he has a large following.

I used to be subscribed to his old channel and he was more 'genuine' on there, but now he does k-pop related stuff (I think for views). I also wonder what his sexuality is, I always found him attractive and assumed he was straight but lately... Not so sure. He did an asian guy hitting on black girls video which kinda made me laughed lol 

Posted (edited)

Edited by nicolette

Posted (edited)

I don't know who he is and I only recognize his name because he keeps commenting on my favourite group's instagram. Kinda annoying honestly and his face is creepy.

edit: I thought he only comments on K-idols but nope I just noticed he commented on some Chinese celebrities I follow. This guy really gotta stop.

Edited by 白發卡

Posted (edited)

I remember following him a year ago because he made a video about the whole "there's too little Asian actors" when he wanted the Light Yagami role! 

Edited by explojin

Posted

Anyways I didn't see anyone talk about him . I don't know much about him but seems like not a lot of people like him because he tends to comments on every single KPOP group/artist pics. Anyways this is him , apperetnly he's an actor or something like that? I only know him bc ppl talk about him and how annoying he is. What do you all think ? 

IMG_0409.JPG

IMG_0410.PNG

IMG_0411.PNG

the second picture of him looks really edited? and maybe it's just his natural skin discoloration but his face is a lot darker than his neck

Posted

I subscribed to his youtube bc I liked his commentary on the Death Note movie adaptation and lack of Asian representation in Western media. But I started watching his other videos and I was turned off because he tries so hard to appeal to kpop fans for views. I unsubscribed bc he just seems so staged on camera and a lot of the comments are from koreaboos who probably see him as a conventionally attractive Asian guy so they're like "OMG AN IDOL...ooo oppa saranghae~ " or "you should be an idol" and "you should debut PLZ" these comments make me mad bc they're fetishizing him bc he's Asian 

and his editing is so ¬¬

He wants that kind of attention. On Twitter and Instagram he asks what kind of kpop hairstyle he should get. He always namedrops Exo and BTS, and he compares himself to Kyungsoo. He's shameless with promoting himself and his pictures seem really edited. Whenever he takes an underwear photo I am sure he is stuffing something in there to create a "bulge". He wants the attention of thirsty KPop fangirls, it's why he's popular online in the first place. 

Many people think he lied in his video about being denied the opprotunity to audition for the Death Note film. Whitewashing is bullshit, but I do not trust him, I think he made that for the media attention. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by nicolette

Posted

i thought i'm the only one seeing his account commenting on every fcking where

Posted

knew about him from his deathnote video the video was his only decent content lolol

i think he is so cringey and fuck boyish, i dont see the appeal with him 

Posted

I remember coming across his video when I was looking up hair-bleach processes of going platinum or grey/silver for Asian hairand he had a video about it --

but when I watched him it was just him posing shirtless with his before hair, awkward lip biting, him saying to comment, like, subscribe, then cuts to him with his new silver hair doing the same sh*t! posing shirtless and ~look at my kpop hair~

it was a waste of 6 min on youtube lmao

Posted

Hate it when people compare people to idols but I can't help but think he looks SO MUCH like that Jaejoong guy!

Also, how old is he? He looks so young still