795 posts in this topic

Posted

I think she is to afraid to post or ran out of things to copy

Posted

She literally just got done with College/graduation. But instead of getting a job to pay her expensive copycat and  instafame  addiction she is immediately is back online and doing what she always does.
 She could turn her life around right now. She could get work experience. She could earn money. She could get out of her room for fresh air.
She has time now why does she not fucking do something with it. 

Screenshot_20180703-115728_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180703-115732_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She literally just got done with College/graduation. But instead of getting a job to pay her expensive copycat and  instafame  addiction she is immediately is back online and doing what she always does.
 She could turn her life around right now. She could get work experience. She could earn money. She could get out of her room for fresh air.
She has time now why does she not fucking do something with it. 

Screenshot_20180703-115728_Instagram.jpg

So most people start to work in august after they have finished school. To be honest: the first thing I would do after I finished school is sleeping and most likely social media as well ^^ Maybe she will start working soon and just enjoys her freetime for things she likes (likeee social media. You know) We don´t know. 

Posted

I think she looks scary and like a man20EC67EA-734E-4D2F-9E84-A73CC1B57267.thu

Posted

Look at that huuuuge forehead damn

Posted

its the eyebrows.. thicker and darker eyebrows make u look more masculin. Also the straight shape doesn't do her any favors.. probably the reason why her forehead looks so big. 

Posted

Nothing wrong with looking masculine actually. The thing here is, I doubt she wanted to look boy-ish (= fail) and did a poor job with styling the wig + angle + editing. That way her forehead looks bigger than what it is. 

Posted

IMG_6795.thumb.PNG.9ce484f42c9bfb3e47da3

That color she used in the whole picture is a bit.. too much? 

Classic messy hair and overlining her lips.

Posted

Screenshot_20180705-015913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180705-015947_Instagram.jpg

315Roselia_AG_anime_3.png

Screenshot_20180705-015922_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180705-015935_Instagram.jpg

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20180705-015913_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180705-015947_Instagram.jpg

315Roselia_AG_anime_3.png

Screenshot_20180705-015922_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180705-015935_Instagram.jpg

Hope this is a bad joke

Edited by Faker than you

Posted

IMG_6795.thumb.PNG.9ce484f42c9bfb3e47da3

That color she used in the whole picture is a bit.. too much? 

Classic messy hair and overlining her lips.

This make up looks so bad! HAHAHAHAHA AND THE LIPS HAHAHAHA SHE HAS NO EYES FOR AESTEHTIC 

Posted

Sarah posted a lot today, she had a rant on her story and a new eye picture.

Eye picture: Can someone explain me how you put on some fake eyelashes? This just looks false.. 

IMG_6800.thumb.PNG.a65d285f18fab2dbcd653

Story rant: We never ever called her Luna. She never said that her Mother called her Luna. 4-5 years earlier she called herself with her right name and not Luna.

IMG_6797.thumb.PNG.237a0d6f67c0a7c505ade

IMG_6798.thumb.PNG.ebc3af68b1c168ed0c5e4

Posted (edited)

Eye picture: Can someone explain me how you put on some fake eyelashes? This just looks false.. 

IMG_6800.thumb.PNG.a65d285f18fab2dbcd653

My falsies looked like this when I just started wearing them but Sarah's been wearing falsies for 3 or 4 years now & still can't glue them on properly, that's tragic (also that's NOT how you make a professional review, learn how to do your make-up first, probably refresh your eyeliner because it looks like dirt, put mascara on your lower lashes properly so it doesn't look like they don't exist, groom your eyebrows, and HOLY SHIT STOP USING THIS FILTER it makes everything look so goddamn dirty)

Edited by KUROMl

Posted

Lunastardew

Her Social Media Links:

Instagram

YouTube

Twitter

Things we talked about:

• She copied pictures ,bio and editing styles from: Milkgore, ellxtasy and some of her "friends"
  • Bought clothes or other things that also Milkgore owns (for example a camera , clothes, wigs...)
  • said mean things about people with sugar daddys (and other people), but also asked a few times for one
  • Shops herself really much (Body slimer, eyes bigger, changed the shape of her face)
  • said in a livestream she don´t like Anime and isn´t a Cosplayer, but uses tags like #cosplay #anime and also talks like she would like Anime (for example: "What is your favorite anime?")
  • Says she is fat , but uses hashtags like #skinny #sexy 
  • asks her follower for there opinion, but don´t like negative opinions and blocked them 
  • copied ratyolks Art without giving credits  (her art even looked like a close up of Ratyolks)
  • (plays this "Comment ´water´ letter by letter under my last picture for a likespam" games, to get more comments)
  • changes her aesthetic pretty often

I think these were the most important things. The proofs are in this thread. I could quote them if you want to, but it would take a long time and you know...I already scrolles through all pages :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

I would like to mention as well:

• Uses tags not related to her pics like #harajuku #ulzzang or other "mainstream" things such as videogames
  • Uses mental health issues such as anxiety and depression to get attention and approval (looks like she is faking)
  • Gave away her second IG account and then took it back, lying to her supporter
  • Buys followers
  • Uses other accounts to spam her profile (for example @mooniacscenedesu) and saying they do not belong to her
  • Deleted most of her videos on Youtube after people here pointed out her shooping
  • Uses Wicca and witchcraft for aesthetic purposes
  • Used to beg for money and gifts (I can't find her Kofi account right now, but she has one)
  • Sfs and spams a lot in her stories
Edited by Banshee717