725 posts in this topic

Posted

I wondern when she's gonna drop that ''AESTHETIC'' and go to the next one...

Posted

WE HAVE (not unexpected) ANSWERS, MY BABIES

(Italian convo here)

Hidden Content

(This person I asked to translated the Edda, original version, so they know their sh*t!)
Basically he says these runes have no meaning all together. If it is not a series of initials, it is just a group of random runes.

I am truely shocked.

Risultati immagini per drag race gif bored

EDIT:

Opera_Snapshot_2018-06-13_100821_www.ins

It has begun.
I do not know what makes me cringe more, if the tags or the description. 

I can say I am honestly, 100% shocked she didn't tag gamer and gamergirl because of the caption. or LoL, for that matter. 

Posted (edited)

Omg, did not notice that! If I was reposting something from another profile I would have it as it is, not edited... Is she trying to get cool *witchy* pics without openly stealing them?

Here is the original one:

asiudgsid.thumb.png.32be5b7e538e02b98af2

This is pathetic, couldn't she at least mention that it's a repost or otherwise make some note that it's not her own photo? She really loves stealing shit but that's nothing new ~ she just never learns

Edited by KUROMl

Posted

This is pathetic, couldn't she at least mention that it's a repost or otherwise make some note that it's not her own photo? She really loves stealing shit but that's nothing new ~ she just never learns

to be fair, she did mention she used the picture from that site

Posted

Witchcraft/Paganism/Wiccan is not a fucking aesthetic for you to just pick up and drop for fucks sake. This is an important faith to many and yet nope no respect.

Posted

Hidden Content

You are right and she did good by tagging the original owner, but honestly why editing it? If she liked the picture that much to repost it, she would not edit it... No? Or is she trying to get some kind of attention from the shop?.. Idk, just speculating

Posted

You are right and she did good by tagging the original owner, but honestly why editing it? If she liked the picture that much to repost it, she would not edit it... No? Or is she trying to get some kind of attention from the shop?.. Idk, just speculating

I bet she hopes to get sponsored by them or something.

Posted (edited)

I think for her was the real picture too less sparkling/cute themed. 

Enlight155.thumb.jpg.f24d5c17d2369fad3b7

I think you are right with the attention thing, because she likes to get many presents. 

Edited by Kushina

Posted

Witch cringe time!

wdkhnbasd.thumb.png.f1629fb4754d7e5d64bb

pehrifou.thumb.png.5b906e8c46aff309a0e6e

Did she change the description for the last one or I just forgot what she wrote initially 'cause I genuinely do not care?

Also what do you think about this? I noticed this while browsing her crystal pics

sdsdsd.thumb.png.4f0e95b7bb3be51336e770e

Posted (edited)

Witch cringe time!

Hidden Content

Did she change the description for the last one or I just forgot what she wrote initially 'cause I genuinely do not care?

Also what do you think about this? I noticed this while browsing her crystal pics

sdsdsd.thumb.png.4f0e95b7bb3be51336e770e

That's nothing new she's been saying that for a very very long time even before this thread ( i think it's also been posted on the thread before).  She's so fucked up in the brain i doubt 2 - 3 months will fix it. I bet she will come out of the mental hospital even more insane because she was deprived from soical midea for so long. From my  experience they take away your phone in mental hospitals or limit the time your allowed to use it. She won't be able to post or make photo's. I wonder what will happen with her then.  And it's annoying because she's been " bragging " about this for years. Why does she have the need to tell everybody she's going to a mental hospital over and over again. How much  attention does she need?! Pathetic.

Edited by Lenalee Lee

Posted

That's nothing new she's been saying that for a very very long time even before this thread ( i think it's also been posted on the thread before).  She's so fucked up in the brain i doubt 2 - 3 months will fix it. I bet she will come out of the mental hospital even more insane because she was deprived from soical midea for so long. From my  experience they take away your phone in mental hospitals or limit the time your allowed to use it. She won't be able to post or make photo's. I wonder what will happen with her then.  And it's annoying because she's been " bragging " about this for years. Why does she have the need to tell everybody she's going to a mental hospital over and over again. How much  attention does she need?! Pathetic.

I was in mental hospital a few times and they never took my phone (they're not allowed to do that afaik..It's not a jail lol). But they don't have wlan and stuff. But if they link her illness to an social media addiction kind of thing, than it could be that they take her phone ( with permission tho ..depends on the severity)

Posted

I'm pretty sure 90% of her problems are instagram related

Posted (edited)

I was in mental hospital a few times and they never took my phone (they're not allowed to do that afaik..It's not a jail lol). But they don't have wlan and stuff. But if they link her illness to an social media addiction kind of thing, than it could be that they take her phone ( with permission tho ..depends on the severity)

I was in a mental hospital a while back (when I was a teen so it might've been different based on underage/of age treatments) and I did get my phone taken away. we were cut off from the world (with the exception of legally approved visitors that could come twice a day).

honestly? I think it was a good thing. getting disconnected from outside stuff can really help some people and I think it could really help her. most of her emotional issues seem to be related to her online persona and the people she follows and emulates; maybe being cut off from all that, with professional help by her side and other patients (at least in my experience, the other patients were extremely empathetic and kind, willing to help each other out and did their best to create a safe environment for each other) she can socialize with in what should be an emotionally safer environment could teach her how unessential other people's perception of her is. 

I don't think it's cool to bash on her for her mental issues. it's one thing to be aware and point out the shitty things she has done based on her mental illnesses, it's another to make fun of her for them. I sincerely hope she will get the help she needs and actually find a way to become herself, independent from what others think of her. her biggest issue right now seems to be the fact that she cares far too much about what others think of her, which is why she uses others for popularity and tries to imitate lots of people with huge followings and who are generally more loved than hated (unlike herself & many instagram starlets).

Edited by mickey

Posted (edited)

Okay but what will happen to her when she gets back out? Will she even be treated for soical midea addiction? Or will it just carry on unnoticed while she is treated for something completey diffrent.  Will she be a new person?  Will she be the same person? Will she no longer care about Instagram? Or will she go absolutely crazy because she finaly has unlimited access to soical midea and is no longer stricktly  guided/supported/watched/helped etc etc from the doctors. Thats what i think will happen. I think the the moment that isolated support system is no longer there that she will fall straight back to the old habits. From what we've seen so far her family doesn't really seem to give a fuck and she doesn't really seem to have anyone? So except that mental hospital she will have no support system. I really don't think she will be fixed. I belive it will just spiral back to the way she was or get even worse. 

Edited by Lenalee Lee

Posted

I think she forgets that she have a family, she can talk with them too. I don't think that her parents are bad, she distances herself from everything. And all what she sees is her instagram account and is attention needy.