795 posts in this topic

Posted

First time creating a topic, I hope I do this right!

I've been debating if I should write about this or not, but to be honest I've gotten really annoyed of this wanna-be milkgore clone lately... https://www.instagram.com/milki.jpg/

milki.thumb.PNG.77006344476f4da1e220cf32

Her username recently was bxby.hime, but she wanted to change it to 'something that sounded like milkgore' (she mentioned it in a post, but it was edited once she actually made the change)

She recently made a twitter that's 'milkigore'

Screenshot_20170111-145052.thumb.png.9a8

and in general has a sort of cringe 'senpai notice meeee' attitude towards milkgore

Screenshot_20170111-191339.thumb.png.511

i just think it's sad how all originality on her part is lost... she's a cute girl who could probably have a decent following if was actually herself? I'm really sick of people who try and be someone they're not just for the like/trends >.>

Not sure if this is super discussion worthy, but I just wanted to write about it ;u; there's another clone too, but she's not quite as cringey in my book (mostly because she doesn't blatantly try to copy milkgore)

chu.thumb.PNG.57e7ccac1db3e386ed3623526a

Anyway, I think that's all I have to say~

Posted (edited)

I think she looks adorable and seems rather nice, the problem is like you said, she's just too much like milkgore. When I found this topic I legit thought you were talking about her until I saw the pics. When it comes to that point, it comes does off as pretty desperate. :alpacaworry:

If she fixes her shoop to become less alien-like and gains enough confidence to do her own thing I have no doubt that she'd have a decent amount of followers. I don't think her senpai is flattered by the fact that she's copying her but if this is just a phase until she figures her own style, I guess it can be forgiven.

I don't think she means harm, I get the impression that she just very insecure about expressing herself in a more original way. I do wish her luck since she seems like a nice person. :alpacaheadshake:

Edited by SKR

Posted (edited)

Edited by neptunia
wrong info

Posted

They both equally look like clones to me. The first one seems to have a similar face shape at least, but the second one just seems to use beautycam pika pika filters to achieve the look.

They probably saw how many followers milkgore has and decided it must be a niche market they must get into.

Posted

She's actually changed her username to 'milkgore.jpg' now... 

copycat.thumb.PNG.1a078ca38012d24c5ed11d

Posted

Someone already mentioned it but it's very typical of girls in specific over social media to copy another already famous person to piggy back off of them.

With that being said I find her nauseating and fake, lmao. She know this isn't her and she's ok with it because she must dislike herself so freaking bad if she has to copy Milkgore to want to be a part of social media. But again it's because social media "makes" girls feel the need to change who they are for the sake of higher follower count.

Shoutout to her terrible hair quality she will have for a long while if she keeps bleaching for the sake of having pastel hair btw but if it's a wig, good on her.:alpacabored:

Posted

So many filters omg

Posted

Someone already mentioned it but it's very typical of girls in specific over social media to copy another already famous person to piggy back off of them.

With that being said I find her nauseating and fake, lmao. She know this isn't her and she's ok with it because she must dislike herself so freaking bad if she has to copy Milkgore to want to be a part of social media. But again it's because social media "makes" girls feel the need to change who they are for the sake of higher follower count.

Shoutout to her terrible hair quality she will have for a long while if she keeps bleaching for the sake of having pastel hair btw but if it's a wig, good on her.:alpacabored:

I just really don't like how much of a copycat she is ;^; if she wasn't blatantly copying more popular accounts, she would be quite cute!

(and sadly it's not a wig, that's her hair >.> it just looks so fried and sad I just want to put a hair mask on it...)

Posted

I just really don't like how much of a copycat she is ;^; if she wasn't blatantly copying more popular accounts, she would be quite cute!

(and sadly it's not a wig, that's her hair >.> it just looks so fried and sad I just want to put a hair mask on it...)

Hmm like I love pastel colors but I rly hate ruining my hair over it so I just settle for wigs lol but yeah she rly would be a qt if she just had her own thing going on minus like excessive filters.

Posted

I kind of see this as her idolizing milkgore. I don't really find anything wrong with it. She might get over this phase or she might not. But maybe she just really likes milk gore. Its kind of like the ariana grande look alikes and how some say they try to be like her. I think its the same thing. it is kind of cringy but if its what she likes then let it be. It isn't too bad. at least she admits it.

Posted

She still tries so hard to be milkgore!

PicsArt_11-20-09.55.54.jpg

PicsArt_11-20-09.57.17.jpg

Posted

She really is trying to hard to be milkgore. she treats her like she is some sort of god. She changed her name to Lounairy btw

IMG_20171204_122236_518.jpg

IMG_20171204_122431_459.jpg

Posted

She really is trying to hard to be milkgore. she treats her like she is some sort of god. She changed her name to Lounairy btw

IMG_20171204_122236_518.jpg

IMG_20171204_122431_459.jpg

Oh gosh that's just pathetic...

Idk i unfollowed her a while ago bc she's just so unoriginal now

If i were milkgore I'd be really creeped out tbh :<

(also I'd change the topic name to her current username but I can't figure it out at the moment >< )

Posted

Oh gosh that's just pathetic...

Idk i unfollowed her a while ago bc she's just so unoriginal now

If i were milkgore I'd be really creeped out tbh :<

(also I'd change the topic name to her current username but I can't figure it out at the moment >< )

I have a forum about her recent stuff. She has really gone down and what sucks is she somehow said something to Milkgore to make milkgore think she is innocent. Milkgore defended her and it gave her more followers as she originally wanted. I would be creeped out for how far she is taking it too. :/

(you should be able to do that at the bottom of this forum where it says edit)

Posted (edited)

I'M REALLY CONFUSED?!!!!

She always complained on her story how poor she is and how ill she is. How she desperately needs money she even made a ko - fi account begging for money. And made her friends make a ko - fi for her as well.

Then she always started begging for sugar daddy's on her story. Even though she always aggressively hates on anyone who has a sugar daddy or who also wanted one.

And now she's posting all these photos of how she bought a new wig and new contact lenses and loads of other stuff?!!!

She's so desperate and hungry for money she needs serious help!

20171206_163816.png

20171206_163625.png

Screenshot_20171206-164009.jpg

PicsArt_12-07-08.35.52.jpg

Screenshot_20171207-163219.png

Screenshot_20171207-163224.png

20171207_163706.png

Edited by ExposingFakeBitches