• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

hxneul

130 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Y’all she’s still photoshopping her face to be Asian. Like ???? 

2 years later and still in the same rut, smh. 

i have some mutuals with her that only followed her within the recent months and they all thought she was some asian abg living in canada because of her excessive use of hangul hashtags. 

in terms of editing: 

I'm just not surprised she's gone to the extreme side of dorito chin shooping on top of the badly facetuned highlight around her browbone and nose, it was going to happen sooner or later. also can't help but take note of the inconsistent sizes in her nose that goes from super tiny to normal in pics taken by her vs by others.

she's lost quite a lot of weight but her nose has shrunken down significantly in size recently and it looks like an entirely different shape now even from her shooped pics from 2 years ago. i was reading some health articles from nutritionist and even people on quora who have gone through dramatic weight loss but they all say that while losing weight can make your nose more prominent , it doesn't change the structure because the nose is comprised mainly of cartilage not just fat and flesh. 

Here's some photos that show a more prominent nose after weightloss but it's still the same shape and size: 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 3.09.43 PM.png

main-qimg-4a799c4dafd1e4a3fb4af5270350cbc3.jpg

but here's what i mean by how drastically her nose has changed, it's almost non-existent in her selfies and her weightloss isn't nearly as dramatic as the guy above who still has his same nose 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 3.20.21 PM.png

BUT she still wanna say she doesn't edit drastically 

"sometimes i fix eyebags or acne, in the last year I have stopped caring about my cheek and jaw shape editing but I haven't edited my face to an extreme since I was 18/19 although a lot of people like to pretend I still do! Thats okay tho my bf thinks im pretty" 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 3.23.46 PM.png

you can go to her procedures highlights and you'll see that she's been getting some work done and it seems like she's going for the korean gangnam unnie look with more korean orientated procedures. so far she's gotten belkyra for fat removal around the chin area and lip fillers! she never stated she got a nose job or any sort so i can't help but think it's her extreme editing that just got more drastic over time contrary to her "no drastic editing" claim.

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.34.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.35.50 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.38.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 2.38.43 PM.png

gangnam unnie or not I'm glad she's getting surgery that makes her more confident in her face but I can't help but feel like she STILL wanna keep up the lies about editing herself into a koreaboo mess.

On top of that it's been proven in this thread both her parents are white but i get the feeling she still wants to come off as a mixed Korean girl with this photo posted in her "A bit of me" highlights (that has selfies and baby/toddler photos as well as family members). I feel like she tries to imply this elderly asian man is also a relative or even grandparent (feel free to correct me if I'm reaching!) 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 3.34.30 PM.png

Edited by AK47
adding photos

Posted

She still photoshops her face to body ratio a lot. 

Like why does she think this is cute? 

459DF20E-F163-40BA-BB4F-F05E308141A9.jpeg

85F1CC90-CC7C-4EA4-9493-51706F041635.jpeg

Honestly, white girls like her piss me off. A race is not a costume. Like people who are actually Asian will face discrimination in ways she never will. While her shoops and editing are temporary, Asians are stuck in their bodies and are subject to fetishization, discrimination and racism in ways this white girl will never face. 

And that makes me so angry. 

Posted (edited)

I literally just found this thread yesterday and from looking at videos on her ig stories, I think her face might actually look like that- from surgery of course. It’s sad she’s still trying to pass as something she’s not.

I’ve seen people slowly get dimples but her saying that she has a “pretty, upturned, pointy nose” doesn’t happen out of nowhere. If your nose suddenly goes upward, it’s because you paid for it to do so- if you get what I mean.

Edited by cocacolaontherocks

Posted (edited)

How did she suddenly get so rich though with all that Gucci, Prada and cosmetic procedures going on? Didnt she just finish school recently and all??😮

I remember following this thread over a year ago and she was this average teen

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

I literally just found this thread yesterday and from looking at videos on her ig stories, I think her face might actually look like that- from surgery of course. It’s sad she’s still trying to pass as something she’s not.

I’ve seen people slowly get dimples but her saying that she has a “pretty, upturned, pointy nose” doesn’t happen out of nowhere. If your nose suddenly goes upward, it’s because you paid for it to do so- if you get what I mean.

she seems to be very open about her cosmetic surgeries/procedures which is nice; but her nose is extremely sus because she never mentioned getting work done it despite it looking so different.

She's always had a relatively smaller nose even in her old pics and vids,  but even with contouring you cannot lift the tip your nose like that, not even makeup artists can do that. It's almost been pinched in and upwards. Look at the difference. 

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 3.33.55 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-27 at 7.40.23 PM.png

Posted

How did she suddenly get so rich though with all that Gucci, Prada and cosmetic procedures going on? Didnt she just finish school recently and all??😮

I remember following this thread over a year ago and she was this average teen

It could be so many things lol, maybe she has a good job? maybe her bf has money? maybe her family is well off and shes didnt care about designer until now? or maybe its all fake lol 

I agree with the others that she's lost weight but I dont think she lost too much tbh, I think her editing style just changed lol.

Posted

So basically she got plastic surgery to look Asian/Korean? 

Smh. 

Posted

even if she does look like that, we know from the previous posts in the thread that she changed her appearance to look more Asian. 

Regardless, getting plastic surgery to look more Asian is gross and shows how much she fetishizes Koreans. 

Why can’t people get that you can enjoy a culture without being a part of it? Like I love anime, but I’m not Japanese. And I don’t lie and alter my appearance to fit a culture: 

Posted

even if she does look like that, we know from the previous posts in the thread that she changed her appearance to look more Asian. 

Regardless, getting plastic surgery to look more Asian is gross and shows how much she fetishizes Koreans. 

Why can’t people get that you can enjoy a culture without being a part of it? Like I love anime, but I’m not Japanese. And I don’t lie and alter my appearance to fit a culture: 

it's disappointing to see her claim that she just prefers korean inspired makeup because there are so many makeup artists who aren't even asian that do so many k-beauty inspired looks and STILL look their own race without going as far to literally transforms themselves into another race via editing to rid of their own features entirely. 

Ironically, in her Q&A highlights she makes points about the oppression of black and asian people with the stigmas they have to go through and even acknowledges the prejudice they face because of their own race and the stereotypes that exist in history, yet still continues this fetish driven koreaboo behaviour.

Honestly she's no different from extreme ABG's who try so hard to fit in with "white culture" by extreme lengths to look more western or even white passing to the point they erase their own ethnic features to opt for Eurocentric ones (for example Lily Maymac). 

She doesn't even realize that she herself has become a caricature of the Korean gangnam unnie stereotype.

Posted (edited)

She's saying she hadn't edited in over 1 year

So your pop cap under your jaw just decided to distort itself I suppose? Your pop cap screams facetune.20190806_205144.thumb.jpg.d0bf8e1c07bd0b.??????and her videos?

Isnt it odd that her jawline and eyes are EXTREMELY edited?.

I mean There are apps that can make you look like some ragdoll 🙄20190806_205207.thumb.jpg.85145d1b2d5983 also😐 her chin looks like a dorito with the over exaggerated editing on her chin.

Screenshots from her videos on IG

@

Empathicc

This is a screenshot from a body view video on her ig as well.

Comparing it to her photos they dont look Similar. Its clear her body photos are also editing somewhat.20190806_205358.thumb.jpg.c2a86eb6cf156aHer new friend Eggtartmom or something? Seems to match her as well.

And you can clearly see she has a filter on , the lip filter goes right over her tongue🙄20190806_211436.thumb.jpg.5926dce02537c0

20190806_205434.jpg

20190806_205447.jpg

20190806_205514.jpg

20190806_205456.jpg

Edited by Sigsig64
It was too overcrowded with photos. Deleted repeats