• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Lulubai_

48 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_1109.thumb.PNG.c984c485e773c3fe6c132IMG_1108.thumb.PNG.d8e450573843f1b32a6c9Already mentioned in jinnfu thread I thought she deserves her own thread.

Soo she got attention in the first place was because she used to join these ulzzang contests and apply for shoutouts from ulzzang pages. 

1. Made her own fanpage on Instagram and twitter to praise her own beauty. But when other people repost her photos that "fanpage" ig account told them to delete those photos, yet the fanpage posted over 60 photos and tagged lulu in them. Lulu used to thank that fanpage after every post but never replied to other people
2. Tried to learn Korean, started to caption all her photos in Korean. Real Koreans such as that user himself used to correct her. One Korean guy, being her close internet friends bf corrected her in front of all her followers, starting a huge outburst on her ask.fm
3. Her old askfm; she swears and bullies anyone with a different opinion to her eg those who called her out for being a koreaboo or those who didn't like her offensive captions OR when people said those fanpages were made by herself
4. She either owned those ulzzang shoutout accs or her close friends did. That's why she won every contest without having the most votes

4. Defended yellowfacing

Posted

She's like the other thousands of ppl who use Instagram to measure their self worth and become famous. She makes the exact same face in every picture. Have you seen her YouTube channel? 💘💘💘

Posted

She's like the other thousands of ppl who use Instagram to measure their self worth and become famous. She makes the exact same face in every picture. Have you seen her YouTube channel? 💘💘💘

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W85XtD0n12c

cringe, I feel like she wants to be kpop idol lmao

Posted

Where is she from? Her accent sounds as if she's from Hong Kong but I may be wrong, I did meet a few people from Hong Kong and they sounded quite similar.

Posted

Where is she from? Her accent sounds as if she's from Hong Kong but I may be wrong, I did meet a few people from Hong Kong and they sounded quite similar.

I think she is from the mainland.

Posted

i think she's from mainland too; she sings in mandarin in that video (i didn't watch it the whole way through tho) and typically people from HK speak canto. her english sounds like she may have gone to an international school in china, though.

tbh i thought she was an abc, and not an international kid. 

p.s. anyone think fakehelen needs a thread too? she was also mentioned on jinnfu's thread

Posted

i think she's from mainland too; she sings in mandarin in that video (i didn't watch it the whole way through tho) and typically people from HK speak canto. her english sounds like she may have gone to an international school in china, though.

tbh i thought she was an abc, and not an international kid. 

p.s. anyone think fakehelen needs a thread too? she was also mentioned on jinnfu's thread

if I remember it right she is born in china and raised in australia

Posted

I've been wanting to make a thread about Lulu (and Helen) but I was too lazy :alpacaheadshake: I feel a strong dislike for spoilt brats like her.

Posted

6) Huge superiority complex. Lives off of compliments about how cute she is or how great her dancing is and constant coddling from her followers.

7) Love to start drama surrounding her. Especially when she used to maintain one of those "aesthetics" ig. Some people would steal her photos or drawings and instead of asking her followers to go to the person's page and ask them to take the photo down, she makes a huge deal out of it and sicks her army to completely degrade the person even over one photo of a shelf or something.

Posted

6) Huge superiority complex. Lives off of compliments about how cute she is or how great her dancing is and constant coddling from her followers.

7) Love to start drama surrounding her. Especially when she used to maintain one of those "aesthetics" ig. Some people would steal her photos or drawings and instead of asking her followers to go to the person's page and ask them to take the photo down, she makes a huge deal out of it and sicks her army to completely degrade the person even over one photo of a shelf or something.

I hate it how much hyped she is when she is nothing but a spoiled average looking chinese girl with ugly personality

Posted

She's giving Chinese women a bad rep smh... 

Posted

tbh other than her feed i don't think her ig is very interesting. her looks are actually pretty subpar 

Posted

nothing but average

i never understand how girls that look similar to her get thousands of followers they all seem like replicas of each other

however if she improved her personality and didnt live under a rock about yellow facing she would be more likeable

Posted

LOL at her Korean tags and her awkward replying to Koreans noticing her. And LOL x2 at her posting pictures of Korean books (not hers not begin with) as if she's reading them.

For someone who claims to be proud of her heritage she's posting... quite busy trying to make herself appear Korean :beardo: (also I'm thisclose to making a thread about fakehelen because the bitch won't stop bragging about her wealth)

Posted

LOL at her Korean tags and her awkward replying to Koreans noticing her. And LOL x2 at her posting pictures of Korean books (not hers not begin with) as if she's reading them.

For someone who claims to be proud of her heritage she's posting... quite busy trying to make herself appear Korean :beardo: (also I'm thisclose to making a thread about fakehelen because the bitch won't stop bragging about her wealth)

pls make a thread about fakehelen omg i need to know more of what she's done LOL