• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Unprettiest/tisuebox

86 posts in this topic

Posted

This might be Denise(@tisuebox) acc as well ? She seems to be replying to people like it towards her and also follows @tisuebox hmmm 

Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-02-41-1.png

i quoted the wrong reply but that first acc's un is taehyungsforeskin grOSS?? 

i don't think bts fans are the problem (im one myself haha) but i guess since unprettiest is a fan, most of her followers are also fans. 

they just give off a very stan twitter vibe and i don't like that part of the internet lmao they get offended and start things so easily smh

Posted

i quoted the wrong reply but that first acc's un is taehyungsforeskin grOSS?? 

i don't think bts fans are the problem (im one myself haha) but i guess since unprettiest is a fan, most of her followers are also fans. 

they just give off a very stan twitter vibe and i don't like that part of the internet lmao they get offended and start things so easily smh

right! I just guess she gathered all of the cringey fans of kpop idols and made her small ugly cult where people praise her no matter how ugly she is inside hha

Posted

Is she and her edgy friends kidding? What on earth is "she deserved it to get bullied" what kind of school bully mentality is this? Saying that how the bullied deserved it to justify your actions. Disgusting. Both she and her friends.

Posted (edited)

Is she and her edgy friends kidding? What on earth is "she deserved it to get bullied" what kind of school bully mentality is this? Saying that how the bullied deserved it to justify your actions. Disgusting. Both she and her friends.

exactly, the fact that they did it and kept saying they were "better looking" than moistpuffins as a form of insult was just so wrong. we all know that moistpuffins was a huge koreaboo  (so are a huge majority of denise's followers but anyways :alpacafedup:) and wasn't the nicest person around but retaliating by bullying her is just as bad??? i really hate when people think that just because they're pretty and have a decent following, they can do whatever they want . that's conceited and downright wrong

stan twitter's problematic enough why do they have to drag this to instagram i'm tired

Edited by soonyoung

Posted

She thinks we're talking about her just because of her user like no hunty xD

We're talking about you because you support a bully who does not want to admit shes probably mentally unstable and you also not only are part of one of the most toxic fanbases but think you're gonna have chances with them ahahh sounds like the good ol' moistpuffins to me :DScreenshot_2017-01-14-03-45-47-1.thumb.pthere such kids honestly 

Posted

She thinks we're talking about her just because of her user like no hunty xD

We're talking about you because you support a bully who does not want to admit shes probably mentally unstable and you also not only are part of one of the most toxic fanbases but think you're gonna have chances with them ahahh sounds like the good ol' moistpuffins to me :DScreenshot_2017-01-14-03-45-47-1.thumb.pthere such kids honestly 

That attitude is cringey imo, not the music choice lol

Posted

I find it hilarious how aggressive they try to be in their posts. They keep trying to desperately scream out paragraphs why she doesn't deserve a thread, which in turn makes her even more deserving of a thread.

Drop the attitude and this thread will die, you're not that interesting anyway, tisuebox

laughing_sipping_tea.thumb.gif.227c57edf

Posted (edited)

This is getting so funny I thought several times before making this thread since she is plain as bread yet they drag this longer and longer, thanks for the drama lmao

edit: 9_9

IMG_1329.thumb.PNG.3c7e959986fbdf8cbbb62

IMG_1330.thumb.PNG.993049fe598e18aa59776

Edited by Agasshi
Being aliexpress version of mal

Posted

First, I'll never understand why those kids keep reading here and then respond on their social media accounts instead of just saying it here (where they can't cause drama and play the victim card, see Yumi, Aki, Noodz,...). Second, why do the people in the comments say we're ugly? It always sounds like they mean looks which is obviously impossible on here, but if they mean characters... This is the internet, you babies. No one has the same character online and offline. Which only proves why you screaming around, pretending it's all so FUNNYyy is just embarrassing. But well, keep screaming. No one's bothered by it, but yourself.

Posted

At the end of the day, 'unprettiest' is a 17 year old girl. She's young. We've all done shitty things at a young age, so I don't understand why you're bringing back the moistpuffins issue when it's dead and gone. You guys are digging up random ass shit and actually spending time on bashing a minor, you got better things to do? You guys are researching so hard into this, when the only valid post i've seen is the moistpuffins issue. That's it.  The rest are just either reaching for some far-fetched links or bashing the people who are choosing to defend her.

Yea, she likes Melissa. To many, she's a stylish and pretty girl. She could influence other people through her online presence. Isn't that what her account is for? Ffs.

And to the people defending her, they have a right to. They obviously show that they care for her. Ofc she's bothered by this thread, because she's feEling what any other teenager would feel about the existence of this thread. She's just an ordinary girl, so whats the point of this thread? Get a life honestly.

Posted (edited)

I dislike moistpuffins, but would you easily forgive and forget about the people who has bullied you before? Regardless of how long the issue has died, it still happened and the intention to hurt her was prominent.  Being "young" isn't a very good reason to justify her behavior, plus she's at the age to know bullying people is very wrong so I don't know why you're using her age to defend her :alpacaconfused:

The point of this thread, and this entire forum actually, is to discuss the people we find interesting. I'm sure someone has mentioned this earlier but, I doubt this thread would still be active had Denise not acknowledge the existence of it. 

(OT: I'm not very fluent in English, so I'm sorry if I don't make sense :alpacaworry:

Edited by ShowerStalker
fixed some things

Posted (edited)

This might be Denise(@tisuebox) acc as well ? She seems to be replying to people like it towards her and also follows @tisuebox hmmm 

Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-02-41-1.png

Yeah, it's very likely. She did mention several times on her curiouscat that Jungkook must die and gets a little obsessive with it. I managed to snap a screenshot of it the day I took all the other ones. But in the end, I figured that it wasn't that important or funny so I dismissed it. Glad I kept it though. The question above is irrelevant, it just proves that it really is Denise. 

jeon_jungkook_must_die.thumb.png.3b2b513

Edited by SKR

Posted

At the end of the day, 'unprettiest' is a 17 year old girl. She's young. We've all done shitty things at a young age, so I don't understand why you're bringing back the moistpuffins issue when it's dead and gone. You guys are digging up random ass shit and actually spending time on bashing a minor, you got better things to do? You guys are researching so hard into this, when the only valid post i've seen is the moistpuffins issue. That's it.  The rest are just either reaching for some far-fetched links or bashing the people who are choosing to defend her.

Yea, she likes Melissa. To many, she's a stylish and pretty girl. She could influence other people through her online presence. Isn't that what her account is for? Ffs.

And to the people defending her, they have a right to. They obviously show that they care for her. Ofc she's bothered by this thread, because she's feEling what any other teenager would feel about the existence of this thread. She's just an ordinary girl, so whats the point of this thread? Get a life honestly.

this is a gossip thread and we're here to discuss the facts that already have been laid out. you complain about the moistpuffins issue being brought up but then also claim that the only valid posts are the ones concerning moistpuffins. it may be dead and gone to you, but if we want to discuss it, so what? 

if you guys want this thread to not be active, you guys need to stop giving it attention. you guys keep screenshotting the thread and posting shit to instagram, making random passive aggressive comments about it. this thread would literally die out on it's own sooner or later but the fact that you guys keep coming here and try to "drag" our asses, it's your fault the thread isn't stopping.

you guys are the ones giving us something to talk about, it's not even denise anymore. so if you want us to stop talking about her, you need to make the effort too and stop being so fake woke about this thread.

(also @ the u got no jams person, no one cares about you on here lmao stop trying so hard to be involved . you just have a shitty username )

Posted

this is a gossip thread and we're here to discuss the facts that already have been laid out. you complain about the moistpuffins issue being brought up but then also claim that the only valid posts are the ones concerning moistpuffins. it may be dead and gone to you, but if we want to discuss it, so what? 

if you guys want this thread to not be active, you guys need to stop giving it attention. you guys keep screenshotting the thread and posting shit to instagram, making random passive aggressive comments about it. this thread would literally die out on it's own sooner or later but the fact that you guys keep coming here and try to "drag" our asses, it's your fault the thread isn't stopping.

you guys are the ones giving us something to talk about, it's not even denise anymore. so if you want us to stop talking about her, you need to make the effort too and stop being so fake woke about this thread.

(also @ the u got no jams person, no one cares about you on here lmao stop trying so hard to be involved . you just have a shitty username )

Right! She's trying so hard to make it look like she "cares" about some RANDOM person on the internet haha and she isn't the ONLY one, there are a handful of bunch that are takin her side without actually considering we might be right and why we started this thread on the first place 9_9the just don't give up

Posted

What point are you making ? Yes, 17 is young, but how does it excuse her current behavior ? If she was 10-14, we would be much more lenient towards her behavior since this is when everyone went through their cringey phase and that's how a lot of people acted like on social media (if it were the case, we wouldn't even discuss about her). But when you start hitting 17 or even 16, being an edgelord is not cool anymore, it becomes childish as hell. At that age, you're slowly becoming an adult and as a consequence you need to mature. You can't keep being a child or acting like one your whole life. From her reactions, she can't accept the fact that some people don't like what she does, and thus creates an echo-chamber where everyone praises her and where she's always right. Is that what a respectable adult would do ? No. That's what a child would do. And, no, at 17 she's not a child anymore so that can't be used as an excuse.

If you didn't notice, we're totally over moistpuffin issue. It's you and the other whiteknights on this forum who keep bringing it up. What we're talking about is her and her fans' immature behavior that is so outlandish that it's become entertaining on its own. 

People who care will defend someone they like at all costs. People who *really* care are the ones who are also not afraid to tell them when their behavior is not appropriate, because they want this person to be the best person they can become. You guys encourage her not to act her age without thinking of the consequences this may have. Yeah, sure, she can act however she wants, blah blah blah. But one of the most important skills to learn in one's life is to learn to handle criticism. And yes, it's hard on everyone, boo hoo, but the thing is, she doesn't even try. Her first reaction is to set her SNS to private, send a friend to PULL, complain about this thread and make passive-aggressive comments about us, where we can't even see. That's not something most teenagers do.