Unprettiest/tisuebox

86 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

so she is only butt hurt because one or two people think she Photoshops? No one even made photoshop highlight photos of her or even point out anything that they thought was retouched. Way to incriminate herself.

Again she thinks photos from 2016 and 2015 is soooooo old. Girl, you didnt go through metamorphosis, even you yourself admit to being "catfish" so why get upset when people know your selfies don't represent your irl self? If anything the selfies posted were only highlights of your white washing transition. And even if admitted to it, we are still free to discuss upon it. It's a fucking forum.

Notice how most of the posts here are screenshots of her ratty attitude yet she is still extremely fixated on her photos/selfies. Priorities. 

Edited by Offline

Posted

It's easier to cover up a bad attitude with superficial things, like being "accused" of photoshop even if it's true then again, it's easier to explain over explaining why they are such a ratty person

Posted

I love how they're so freaked out over people posting screens from her curiouscat. It's public and cringey? So what do you expect? :alpacaconfused:

I'm legit laughing over how much she's trying to act cool and stuff, but it's SO obvious that she's bothered by the stuff said here. But  there's not a lot of negative things being said, people are just merely commenting on what she posted online. This is nothing compared to a lot of other threads, anyways.  :alpacawink:

I don't think she photoshops her pictures, maybe she just looks different, has bad angles? She wasn't wearing any makeup in her live and she looked a little different but I really don't think she photoshops. She goes live a lot and she looks exactly the same as her pictures. 

"maybe she looks diff bc of bad angles???? :c"
"she wasnt wearing makeup but she looks diff"
"she goes live a lot but she looks exactly the same"

What's the truth?? lmao :alpacabored: 

Posted

> gets upset about being posted after making an account specifically to hate on someone

> moves instagram account to escape from the attention because she can't handle it

> "DEAR HATERZ"

all of these thinskinned instagram edgelords are just hilarious.

Posted

Low-key bragging about her SATs (I'm not familiar with them since I'm European but isn't that score surprisingly high considering she totally butchers her English and her mental age seems to be about 12 ?)

denisesat.thumb.png.1c9b908e39d1af319c28

it's not great, but it's not bad (91st percentile). she def won't be getting into harvard but she can get into some good schools

she's the same age as me, so idk why she is taking sats and not psats??

http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/scores/1380-SAT-score-is-this-good

Born 1999 

a 90s kid

:notimp:

tbf, she did say 90's BABY... :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Um, guys, so homegirl just deactivated or changed her username again...

error_not_found.thumb.png.e829abffc51334

I went on it just like 10-15 minutes ago and took this screenshot.

ultra_edgy.thumb.png.bbd8eecc27a2f2dd2d9

I'm not threatening you or anything, just pointing out the truth :

1. This is PULL, people on it are super sleuths, changing your username will make you anonymous for a while but people will find you again soon.

2. You're making this thread worse by reacting this way. Because tbh it's fun to watch. If you really don't care as much as you say you do, instead of becoming so paranoid and locking all your social media, this thread would have long been dead, just saying. :)

Tweets_with_replies_by_denise___TISUEBOX

it's not great, but it's not bad (91st percentile). she def won't be getting into harvard but she can get into some good schools

she's the same age as me, so idk why she is taking sats and not psats??

http://www.prepscholar.com/sat/s/scores/1380-SAT-score-is-this-good

Ok thanks, never had to take them so I wasn't sure. ^^ In my country, if you have good grades in primary/secondary school you'll get into a good high school (basically prepping you for uni) and during your final exam you just need to pass them and you can go to almost any uni you want. (Unless you want to go to a prestigious art school or EPFL or something)

Posted

Her twitter bio is "I don't care what you think of me"

9_9

Posted

Honestly, she is acting like a little girl. I feel like she is just another Instagram girl that craves attention and will do anything to receive it. We here at PULL are just giving you constructive criticism in order for you to mature and grow up. There is no need to be petty and private your social media accounts. 

Posted

IMG_1208.thumb.PNG.9793c78410c955996c49f

This girl is btw the girl she made that hate account with, the one who called us "rats" lol

Im starting to feel like Denise wants to be part of edgy tumblr circle with mal, junie, ellen and others tbh.

Posted

The edgy tumblr circle died a year/two years ago anyway lol. Maybe it's time for these kids to start studying instead of trying to be edge lords. 

Posted

The edgy tumblr circle died a year/two years ago anyway lol. Maybe it's time for these kids to start studying instead of trying to be edge lords. 

but remember she is too cool to study 9_9 Her curiouscat is full of "oh no I don't study at all!! Hehe but look at my sat score ^___^"

Posted (edited)

Her twitter bio is "I don't care what you think of me"

9_9

Yeah, I thought it was pretty ironic. Right next to her twitter where it's stated that she should confirm you before you can access her content. Yeah sure. xD

Edited by SKR

Posted

IMG_1301.thumb.PNG.d48903d7d3a8bea26dfa7Denise (tisuebox) gave her username to luna (?) the girl she bullied moistpuffins with. And this is her ig story

They are so edgy guys and so cool they don't care about hate- I mean people who call them out on bullying.

Posted

She has such dedicated and caring friends !9_9look at all these 12 year olds kissin up to a bully im pretty sure they're like this because she looks attractive after all that photoshopping and whitewash she did. It makes me laugh people are like this Rofl

Screenshot_2017-01-13-23-19-27-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-13-23-19-39-1.png

Another "Fan" of this unprettiest girl with the user @ugotno_jams (oh look surprise! Another cringe worthy bts fan ¬¬) she also seems super edgy based on her acc and kissing up to this denise girl in her previous posts-makes me laugh- are all her followers 12 year old bts fans LOOOLL

Screenshot_2017-01-13-23-35-40-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-13-23-35-52-1.png

Screenshot_2017-01-13-23-36-12-1.png

Posted

This might be Denise(@tisuebox) acc as well ? She seems to be replying to people like it towards her and also follows @tisuebox hmmm 

Screenshot_2017-01-14-00-02-41-1.png