• Announcements

• Artists Wanted! (New Banner!!)   01/08/17

Hi everyone! With the new year, we want to continue to make some changes to the site. Firstly, we'd like to make a new banner! Artists who are interested in contributing, please get in touch with me with some samples of your work.  Thanks so much!

Unprettiest/tisuebox

79 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This literally changed anything lmao you are just serchingfor ways to whiteknight her.

Both her and her friends caption is so cringe worthy. "Rats" "fucking fight me" "im so over it " "I wanna die" y'all sound like ellen-junie-malissa trinity in making.

We called out moustpuffins, we told her that she is wrong but you two straight up made a hate page to her and mocked her appereance and im not eating your guys' bs, you did harrass her and now "you want to die" because we are calling it out? Don't you wonder weither that girl "wanted to die' too? Oh yeah I forgot, it only matters when its happens to you, its reasonable when you do worse to others. Talk about victim mentality.

IMG_1155.thumb.PNG.426ba14a887755ad5c701so dramatic, changed her handle and she thinks we can't find her 9_9

Lol, well for anyone curious, she changed it to tisuebox

she and her friend shouldn't have attacked moistpuffins the way they did. The way they handled it, is basically straight up bullying. You can expose people without having to attack their physical appearance. (Inb4 victim complex, no one in this thread has insulted Denise's appearance)

Edited by Offline

Posted

I'll never understand why those young girls always say we're "hating" on them right away? And insulting? Maybe if you have really thin skin. It's not like we're throwing insults around and bash them. That whole generation is so fucking insecure about themselves. Actually it's difficult to say anything anymore about them because they all have the same edgelord behaviour online. I hope they all grow out of it eventually.

Posted

She is such a spoiled hypocrite 

IMG_1156.thumb.PNG.8b18676801cdca0d9bcd6IMG_1158.thumb.PNG.a14b1089386015193a6f0why am I not suprised

IMG_1157.thumb.PNG.1feb3d462867a706a57fb

Why not blur out others surnames too ?

IMG_1159.thumb.PNG.d630bde96265307c90986"thx so much bitch" 2edgy4u "hate people tht are full of themself or think they are the shit" but hunny what about you?

IMG_1160.thumb.PNG.ca856082b03edc3a115a8"who fish for sympathy" 9_9

IMG_1161.thumb.PNG.1e295735751b5ea1e2faaIMG_1164.thumb.PNG.6a3bc7bfe8608e296794dShe takes malissa is my fav instagrammer thing too seriously lmao "I don't eat but oh im natural thin I have fast metabolism"

IMG_1162.thumb.PNG.af7c534059fd0ef662d72

Posted (edited)

I'll never understand why those young girls always say we're "hating" on them right away? And insulting? Maybe if you have really thin skin. It's not like we're throwing insults around and bash them. That whole generation is so fucking insecure about themselves. Actually it's difficult to say anything anymore about them because they all have the same edgelord behaviour online. I hope they all grow out of it eventually.

Its normal to be vulnerable and insecure as a teen lol

Edited by boobooplz

Posted (edited)

I was on her profile for a while and she really is such a edgelord lmao

IMG_1167.thumb.PNG.e51c9003d2fff3f5b7c48

IMG_1172.thumb.PNG.32e0b8cbf9dd92aaa26b7IMG_1170.thumb.PNG.cbea0e20a7d5cc1da6417In the video she said "hi bitches this is my foot and this is my another foot, im gonna punch you with both feet" ? Um ok

IMG_1173.thumb.PNG.c5175699d0677731b3c06and she seems really to copy malissa she even put red eyeshadow under her eyes to make them look like malissa's

IMG_1168.thumb.PNG.f2cee8404c6cb19f47947IMG_1174.thumb.PNG.65fab1c66754fcef84c05

Lol

Edited by Agasshi

Posted (edited)

Its normal to be vulnerable and insecure as a teen lol

Maybe, but does it have to be taken online and public?

Edited by Qualle

Posted

she kinda reminds me of shannon williams 

Posted

she kinda reminds me of shannon williams 

I see it actually you are not the only one

Posted

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc9.jpg

Posted

sc1.jpg

sc2.jpg

sc3.jpg

sc4.jpg

sc5.jpg

sc6.jpg

sc7.jpg

sc8.jpg

sc9.jpg

wow. I just got here and i'm already harmed and bleeding by all this edginess, man.

Facebook-Sluppy-c3f92b.thumb.png.0f5ee36

Posted

Digging that bitchy attitude. I quite enjoy seeing her reactions since she seems so annoyed at this thread she's alternating between being edgy and then saying she's hurt over it. Very distraught young lady it seems.

She posts a lot of tl;dr tbh, I didn't read half of the shit she wrote. The picture of the child in a bra she posted seems kind of "revealing", bordering on CP IMO. Not something to post online.

Is there any more drama on her? I still have tea and I need more lulz to sweeten it up with.

laughing_sipping_tea.thumb.gif.d440bec83

Posted

Omg denise your so edgy and cool we are sorry for hurting your feelings -_- lulz you wish

Soo what was that supposed to change....? Does she think that this is "coming clear" or that we are gonna stop discussing her since we are "quilty"? Lmao

Thank you for posting these now its officially confirmed her spoiled ass is edgelord. Btw is it only me or she enjoys this attention so much she keeps sending here whiteknights to keep the thread active 9_9 I bet she keeps refreshing this page

Posted (edited)

Wait. So, she stated several times that she doesn't care at all about her haters (we know she does lol) but then you say she's pretty upset about it ? Heck, she's one year younger than I (if she's as old as she says), but why does she have to go through a friend to tell us that we should stop doing this ? That's kinda childish to be fair. Reminds me of elementary school where you send out your friends to tell this guy you have a crush on him.

For those who call what we do "attacking" or "cyberbullying" (We know you're reading this thread ;)) : I mean PULL is a gossip site, where people talk about other people. It's kind of like a tabloid, except it's about online personalities instead of celebrities. If what we were doing is harassment and trying to ruin the lives of said people, then obviously this website would have long been shut down for defamation and cyberbullying among others.

Edited by SKR

Posted (edited)

lmao tbh if she hadnt reacted the way she did to this PULL thread in the first place, it would've been dead already. and as @SKR said, the fact she had to say all she wanted through someone else clearly shows how much she care about everything being stated on this thread. she should've said everything she said to her friend through her own mouth on her own social media, but i mean i guess she doesn't want her bullying past on her ig :alpacaconfused:

Edited by bud

Posted

I think I would have more respect for her if she just changed her attitude and became a nicer person. This whole thread would've died down if she never acknowledged it in the first place LOL but I have to take into consideration she is pretty young and still learning (although that doesn't excuse this behaviour). I just hope she tries to change from now on, if she is so 'over it'. Just don't get into drama and soon this thread may die out LOLS.