• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Unprettiest/tisuebox

86 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_8722.thumb.PNG.7d06d02bb745277881bfcshoop lord. can't even recognize her 

wait omg....which one is she even?????

Posted (edited)

op posted something about her "liking" malissa. so i just added it 

I just noticed the similarity with the whole striped sweater underneath the t-shirt thing; yeah, she definitely tries to mimic Malissa's style

Edited by hunty

Posted

Denise is actually a really nice girl and talks to me a lot on her other account. She went live on her other account (not unprettiest) and she was talking about how uncomfortable she is with all of this and you guys digging up her old pictures and she was very upset about this. I don't think she photoshops her pictures, maybe she just looks different, has bad angles? She wasn't wearing any makeup in her live and she looked a little different but I really don't think she photoshops. She goes live a lot and she looks exactly the same as her pictures. I would consider her one of my friends, and I don't know why you guys are attacking her when you only ever see the side of her she chooses to show on unprettiest, which is nothing like who she actually is in reality. You don't know anything about who she really is because she never talks about herself on her personal account. I don't want to go into detail about the things she's said about herself because I feel like it's not my business to tell, but you guys are really hurting her feelings and maybe that is something that comes with being on social media... but still.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

Posted

^

lol, hi new acct. this site is made for a reason.

ive seen so many online famous personalities that has been posted here but didn't give a fck cause oh maybe they understand that if you're gonna be a public figure on the internet whether you're just starting or already out there, you'll deemed to criticized

Posted

I didn't realize photos from 2015-2016 were considered "old". 9_9

Posted

Denise is actually a really nice girl and talks to me a lot on her other account. She went live on her other account (not unprettiest) and she was talking about how uncomfortable she is with all of this and you guys digging up her old pictures and she was very upset about this. I don't think she photoshops her pictures, maybe she just looks different, has bad angles? She wasn't wearing any makeup in her live and she looked a little different but I really don't think she photoshops. She goes live a lot and she looks exactly the same as her pictures. I would consider her one of my friends, and I don't know why you guys are attacking her when you only ever see the side of her she chooses to show on unprettiest, which is nothing like who she actually is in reality. You don't know anything about who she really is because she never talks about herself on her personal account. I don't want to go into detail about the things she's said about herself because I feel like it's not my business to tell, but you guys are really hurting her feelings and maybe that is something that comes with being on social media... but still.

FullSizeRender 2.jpg

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

1. She is uncomfortable? She is upset? Quess who else was when she was attacked about her personality and insecurities by your angel friend.

2.We saw her side which she showed on a hate page, she didn't have "beef with someone" she literally made a hate page to mock someone's looks.

3. "We are hurting her feelings" "she talked about this on a live" but wasn't hunny supposed to act cool and not care about us and what we think 9_9

Posted

1. She is uncomfortable? She is upset? Quess who else was when she was attacked about her personality and insecurities by your angel friend.

2.We saw her side which she showed on a hate page, she didn't have "beef with someone" she literally made a hate page to mock someone's looks.

3. "We are hurting her feelings" "she talked about this on a live" but wasn't hunny supposed to act cool and not care about us and what we think 9_9

Also, we made that bitch "famous," didn't we?  9_9 (Kanye West reference btw)

Posted

Yooo sorry about this but most higher colleges like Harvard/Stanford/whatever don't look at 1380s out of 1600s. Their applicants have an average of 1520. Plus they just changed the sat last year and it's just a kinda stress inducing test really...:alpacabored:

then again you can believe in yourself because anything can happen even with a low score 😐

Posted

Sorry for doublepost guys

IMG_1149.thumb.PNG.2b01722381c7f5bd75cd0discussing someone doesn't make you hater jan, unlike denise who actually was a hater of someone

IMG_1150.thumb.PNG.bee29ea807a83dbc6d0d4

discussing is the same as bullying, I see

IMG_1151.thumb.PNG.677d86ae886150732f06c"idc what y'all care of me" aw no hun you even went on live just to talk about us9_9, I bet you are 24/7 refreshing this thread to read our posts 

Posted

1. You're right, she did attack moistpuffins or whatever her username is now. But clearly you haven't been stalking her for that long because the whole reason why it all started was because moistpuffins was being racist to one of her friends Luna (@jeonluna /@jeonvibes ???) She was calling her chinky and overall appropriating asian features and telling people she has a monolid and acting like she knew more about asian culture than they did (Apparently the Luna girl is like half chinese). This was something Denise didn't start she was just dragged into because Luna was her close friend. Both are in the wrong for this, but it wasn't something she started for no reason 

2. That wasn't her hate page. I said already that her friend Luna (? Don't know her that well) started it. Denise was included in all this just because she was one of Luna's close friends. In my opinion, her having a problem with this one girl and acting messy in this circumstance doesn't really overshadow the fact that so many people think that she's sweet and kind, myself included. I'm sure that everyone has snapped at someone for something and acted unlike themselves. But yes, her using her and her friend using their looks against moistpuffins was wrong. 

3. She acts "cool and uncaring" I guess because that's the kind of person she is? I feel like she's the type to put up a front because she can't handle her true feelings and that's her problem and I could be completely wrong but yeah. I'm sure she's not the only person who goes around acting like she doesn't care when she actually does. She doesn't always act so cold.

- I don't want to mindlessly defend her just because I like her and she's my friend. Picking the worst pictures of her in her tagged and using them as backup for her photoshopping is kind of bullshit, because everyone has ugly pictures of them. If she really photoshopped herself videos she would never go live or post videos of herself or have a public snapchat, in my opinion. 

This is a screenshot from her private account and her friend Luna's account. 

IMG_7486.JPEG

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

Posted

Yooo sorry about this but most higher colleges like Harvard/Stanford/whatever don't look at 1380s out of 1600s. Their applicants have an average of 1520. Plus they just changed the sat last year and it's just a kinda stress inducing test really...:alpacabored:

then again you can believe in yourself because anything can happen even with a low score 😐

Well idk about the new format since I took the old one, but I'm pretty sure that most Ivy league students have at LEAST 2000 (highest score possible being 2400). My parents pressured me so much to get at least 2000 on my SAT, but I ended up with a 1980.. I hate standardized tests

Posted (edited)

IMG_0564.PNG

16 years old, skinny, nice skin. No reason to become a koreaboo.

IMG_0569.PNG

17 yrs old/last year  ^ v

IMG_0561.PNG

IMG_0563.PNG

Circle lens. Not even once.

Edited by Help

Posted

idk i think she's cute but her answers on curiouscat sound a little...distant/like she thinks highly of herself

give her a few more years and she'll prob be answering questions like yeoja/generally

Posted

1. You're right, she did attack moistpuffins or whatever her username is now. But clearly you haven't been stalking her for that long because the whole reason why it all started was because moistpuffins was being racist to one of her friends Luna (@jeonluna /@jeonvibes ???) She was calling her chinky and overall appropriating asian features and telling people she has a monolid and acting like she knew more about asian culture than they did (Apparently the Luna girl is like half chinese). This was something Denise didn't start she was just dragged into because Luna was her close friend. Both are in the wrong for this, but it wasn't something she started for no reason 

2. That wasn't her hate page. I said already that her friend Luna (? Don't know her that well) started it. Denise was included in all this just because she was one of Luna's close friends. In my opinion, her having a problem with this one girl and acting messy in this circumstance doesn't really overshadow the fact that so many people think that she's sweet and kind, myself included. I'm sure that everyone has snapped at someone for something and acted unlike themselves. But yes, her using her and her friend using their looks against moistpuffins was wrong. 

3. She acts "cool and uncaring" I guess because that's the kind of person she is? I feel like she's the type to put up a front because she can't handle her true feelings and that's her problem and I could be completely wrong but yeah. I'm sure she's not the only person who goes around acting like she doesn't care when she actually does. She doesn't always act so cold.

- I don't want to mindlessly defend her just because I like her and she's my friend. Picking the worst pictures of her in her tagged and using them as backup for her photoshopping is kind of bullshit, because everyone has ugly pictures of them. If she really photoshopped herself videos she would never go live or post videos of herself or have a public snapchat, in my opinion. 

This is a screenshot from her private account and her friend Luna's account. 

IMG_7486.JPEG

FullSizeRender 4.jpg

This literally changed anything lmao you are just serchingfor ways to whiteknight her.

Both her and her friends caption is so cringe worthy. "Rats" "fucking fight me" "im so over it " "I wanna die" y'all sound like ellen-junie-malissa trinity in making.

We called out moustpuffins, we told her that she is wrong but you two straight up made a hate page to her and mocked her appereance and im not eating your guys' bs, you did harrass her and now "you want to die" because we are calling it out? Don't you wonder weither that girl "wanted to die' too? Oh yeah I forgot, it only matters when its happens to you, its reasonable when you do worse to others. Talk about victim mentality.

IMG_1155.thumb.PNG.426ba14a887755ad5c701so dramatic, changed her handle and she thinks we can't find her 9_9

Posted (edited)

How ironic is it that she's mad about her being 'hated on' when she made a hate page dragging somebody's looks. Karma's a bitch. You can't come for other people then cry when someone criticises you. If you were truly apologetic & 'changed' then you would have apologised by now and changed your attitude on that unprettiest ig of yours. But you haven't. Good luck trying to get us to pity you.

BTW: I have no problem with them. calling out moistpuffins racism + koreabooness.. the way they went about it wasb just too much. It turned out to be a witchhunt. 

Edited by puchakichic