Unprettiest/tisuebox

86 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

IMG_1105.thumb.PNG.977c7fa514e1a3af47e87IMG_1106.thumb.PNG.683747b8e203d825c3b6a

Im not sure weither she is thread worthy or not, she turns me off but I didn't wan't to give her attention at first but now I think its better to discuss her.

So, do you guys remember moistpuffin? She and some other girl made a hate page about moistpuffin and bashed her and mocked her looks and dragged her to hell and back, then they both posted their selfies and captioned it with "look we aren't ugly!!111" "we are pretty!!!11" Its just .. ugh

I think she even has an account here with the same handle. What do you think of her?

Edited by Agasshi

Posted

i mean

she only has a thousand followers so she seems like the type to hype up her fame. and if she's bullying someone like that, that just makes her an asshole smh

Posted

i mean

she only has a thousand followers so she seems like the type to hype up her fame. and if she's bullying someone like that, that just makes her an asshole smh

I was kinda unsure weither to make a thread about her or not since she is literally.. nobody. But just like you said that makes her an asshole so she deserves to get what she rowes

Posted

IMG_1119.thumb.PNG.dd5a15bee74698cc6f869yeah we know

IMG_1120.thumb.PNG.51945cb1652981ef6bf67im not suprised

her curiouscat is unprettiest but she is really boring and its just about kpop tbh

Posted

Born 1999 

a 90s kid

:notimp:

girl, you weren't even self aware in the 90s lmao

Posted (edited)

The "90's baby I pump up the jam" is actually a lyric from Blackpink's Boombayah. It's Lisa's part if I remember correctly. (The song is a jam, but why would you use such a cringy line on your post god...) Considering she's into kpop, then unprettiest is probably an unoriginal reference to unpretty rapstar as well ?

I don't know, she kinda seems like one of those obnoxious 13 y/o BTS fangirls who always need to shove their love for kpop in everyone's faces, coupled with a with a dash of koreaboo. Not to mention her "lol no guys i kno im not pretty stop it omg im a victeeem" attitude she has. 

Curious_Cat_-_Q_A_based_social_network_tCurious_Cat_-_Q_A_based_social_network_tdenise4.thumb.png.d38befef2735b6f43ffd5edenise5.thumb.png.d75802572acb1332eba532

On this one, one of of her koreaboo followers went on google translate and copy-pasted "You're the best" in korean. She then put it in GT again and had to take a screencap for some reason ? Is she that excited to have a korean comment ?

denise_3.thumb.png.d88f2b456d27149b53feb

Here's she's talking about filming a makeup tutorial. Girl, do you know why people edit in the first place ? It's because nobody wants to watch a 20min video. 

denise_7.thumb.png.76951c5ad334aa30784ed

Low-key bragging about her SATs (I'm not familiar with them since I'm European but isn't that score surprisingly high considering she totally butchers her English and her mental age seems to be about 12 ?)

denisesat.thumb.png.1c9b908e39d1af319c28

Appearently she has a gf, but then she says she's 100% straight ? Or maybe I'm just stupid and missed something.

denise_is_super_straight_lmao.thumb.png.

but_denise_has_a_gf.thumb.png.e48cd7b60e

And best for last :

not_sure_you_should_brag_about_that.thum

Pretty much summing up how cringy her curiouscat is. Sorry for the long post. ^^'

Edited by SKR
Fixed typos

Posted (edited)

I dislike moistpuffin but them making a hate page & then gassing themselves up by saying 'look we're pretty' is messed up. there's self-confidence and thinking you're pretty, then there's thinking you're better than everyone and dragging people's looks BECAUSE you are 'pretty' (through eurocentric beauty standards, that is). I don't find her exceptionally beautiful tbh, just average asian girl. 

Edited by puchakichic

Posted

The "90's baby I pump up the jam" is actually a lyric from Blackpink's Boombayah. It's Lisa's part if I remember correctly. (The song is a jam, but why would you use such a cringy line on your post god...) Considering she's into kpop, then unprettiest is probably an unoriginal reference to unpretty rapstar as well ?

I don't know, she kinda seems like one of those obnoxious 13 y/o BTS fangirls who always need to shove their love for kpop in everyone's faces, coupled with a with a dash of koreaboo. Not to mention her "lol no guys i kno im not pretty stop it omg im a victeeem" attitude she has. 

Curious_Cat_-_Q_A_based_social_network_tCurious_Cat_-_Q_A_based_social_network_tdenise4.thumb.png.d38befef2735b6f43ffd5edenise5.thumb.png.d75802572acb1332eba532

On this one, one of of her koreaboo followers went on google translate and copy-pasted "You're the best" in korean. She then put it in GT again and had to take a screencap for some reason ? Is she that excited to have a korean comment ?

denise_3.thumb.png.d88f2b456d27149b53feb

Here's she's talking about filming a makeup tutorial. Girl, do you know why people edit in the first place ? It's because nobody wants to watch a 20min video. 

denise_7.thumb.png.76951c5ad334aa30784ed

Low-key bragging about her SATs (I'm not familiar with them since I'm European but isn't that score surprisingly high considering she totally butchers her English and her mental age seems to be about 12 ?)

denisesat.thumb.png.1c9b908e39d1af319c28

Appearently she has a gf, but then she says she's 100% straight ? Or maybe I'm just stupid and missed something.

denise_is_super_straight_lmao.thumb.png.

but_denise_has_a_gf.thumb.png.e48cd7b60e

And best for last :

not_sure_you_should_brag_about_that.thum

Pretty much summing up how cringy her curiouscat is. Sorry for the long post. ^^'

her curiouscat and ig captions are so embrassing lmao she is trying so hard to look cool but she ends up looking like a fool

Posted

IMG_1146.thumb.PNG.8ac76391e376e1816e70e

so childish

Posted (edited)

Found these on public instagram profiles with tags. I guess it's easy to talk shit about someone else's appearance when you white wash yourself/shoopd yourself into a mini okmalisaa clone. 

IMG_0547.PNG

IMG_0548.PNG

She seriously got some Yuuhi Takahiro/Jasmin Blu vibes going on.

esp in this cap: 

IMG_0552.PNG

Edited by Offline

Posted

Oh, this seems to be fun ! Can't wait for the influx of new members starting a witch hunt against us ! *_*

ooh_edgy.thumb.png.a5c39716f7848fe7562bf

excellent.thumb.gif.928c833836eaae0f4dee

Posted (edited)

IMG_8722.thumb.PNG.7d06d02bb745277881bfcshoop lord. can't even recognize her 

8D1F77E4-1962-4716-B09F-33C787516547.thui'm 100% sure malissa have the same thrasher shirt i just can't find it anywhere haha 

Edited by qixiao8
added photos

Posted

IMG_8722.thumb.PNG.7d06d02bb745277881bfcshoop lord. can't even recognize her 

8D1F77E4-1962-4716-B09F-33C787516547.thui'm 100% sure malissa have the same thrasher shirt i just can't find it anywhere haha 

You're reaching lol, who doesn't own a Thrasher shirt nowadays??? Lol, it's kind of in right now. 

Posted

You're reaching lol, who doesn't own a Thrasher shirt nowadays??? Lol, it's kind of in right now. 

op posted something about her "liking" malissa. so i just added it