• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Ava De Lacy

57 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I have seen some people that want there to be a thread on Ava De Lacy,and I havent seen one so I am making one.

Ava De Lacy is accused of wearing contacts. She has been posted about on @celebface too

15969994_237636526677648_1784900925_n.th15970144_237636520010982_2015055539_n.th15978315_237636523344315_1565930908_n.th15995351_237636510010983_118363556_n.thu

I found this which states that her eyes are indeed blue!

http://forums.thefashionspot.com/f52/ava-de-lacy-280977.html http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/ava_de+lacy/ http://www.majormilano.it/php/detailModel.php?division=women&model=AVA-D (these links state that her eyes are blue and there are pictures of her by the sea which could give infections. so it looks like she is pretty serious about making people think her eyes are actually blue).

https://www.instagram.com/__ad__________________________/

http://jellyfishfaces.tumblr.com/post/133462686340/ava-de-lacy-hair-dark-brownblack-eyes-blue (this links states that her ethnicity is Nigerian, Indian and European AND again claims that her eyes are truly blue)

kefgsjhgf.thumb.png.8b993e4ee1d046cbed85shdgajdsgh.thumb.png.9f1e1a57077b36127df

Do I sense some shoop on her eye?

Of couse she could be one of those that just likes to wear lenses. But considering the fact that everyone freaks out about her eye and how racially ambigious it makes her (but never state that they are actually brown), how she seems to shoop them and how her agency seems to state that her eyes are brown. I kinda doubt that she just like to wear lenses. She seems to be deep into the lie if this is all true.

Edited by kavatzmeyko
added links

Posted (edited)

This girl is so cringey, her eyes are blatantly fake and it's hilarious how she tries to pass it off as "natural". When people call her out on her instagram, her white knights defend her. Its so 2d, they look like fish eyes. Worse than Wylona.

Screenshot_20170110-185032.thumb.png.de2

Screenshot_20170110-185136.thumb.png.e32

Screenshot_20170110-185149.thumb.png.c7c

Screenshot_20170110-193250.thumb.png.115

Screenshot_20170110-193312.thumb.png.87e

Screenshot_20170110-193231.thumb.png.4aa

Screenshot_20170110-193355.thumb.png.644

Screenshot_20170110-185224.thumb.png.9eb

You can even see the contacts going over her lash line tf. That's why she likes to take pics with her eyes wide open - it's so it's easier to edit because she sucks at editing her pics

Also the guy she claims to be her brother is equally cringy. He's like lauijian 2.0

Screenshot_20170110-185339.thumb.png.346

Screenshot_20170110-185402.thumb.png.c12

Screenshot_20170110-185432.thumb.png.4ca

Edited by Beau

Posted

Yes thank you for making this topic! I have a few things to add but I'm just about to go out on a run - I will post some juice when I get back :)

Posted

This girl is so cringey, her eyes are blatantly fake and it's hilarious how she tries to pass it off as "natural". When people call her out on her instagram, her white knights defend her. Its so 2d, they look like fish eyes. Worse than Wylona.

Screenshot_20170110-185149.thumb.png.c7c

You can even see the contacts going over her lash line tf. That's why she likes to take pics with her eyes wide open - it's so it's easier to edit because she sucks at editing her pics

Also the guy she claims to be her brother is equally cringy. He's like lauijian 2.0

It looks like her iris is protruding out of her eye! Looks so strange. She is pretty and dont need fake eyes for it. Strange edits she does

Posted (edited)

I first became aware of Ava when I saw someone post about her in the Sarah McDaniel thread. I've worked out that her real name is Gemma, but I'm not sure what her real surname is. I think she's a beautiful girl but I can't understand how ANYONE could think her eyes were real, they are so badly 'shopped and her contacts are super obvious. I don't think she seems like a bad person, but she really does seem to push this image of herself as a 'deep thinking intellectual type', and uses unnecessarily complicated language on her posts and in her replies at times. I've noticed she posts a lot of art and cultural stuff (sometimes of the morbid variety). At first I thought maybe she didn't care if people knew she wore lenses, but after following her for a while on Instagram it became obvious that she displays some snowflake-ish behaviour. I've never seen her outright say, 'THESE ARE MY REAL EYES', but she does:

1. Delete comments that ask her what brand of lenses she wears
  2. Delete comments that ask her if she is wearing contacts
  3. Delete comments that call her out in any way for misleading people (we'll get to the weird lies later)
  4. Block people who do any of the above

Her modelling agency also obviously believes that her eyes are real (Storm http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com/models/ava_de+lacy/), and any of the photographers and makeup artists I've seen working with her have always waxed lyrical about her 'amazing eyes'. How can these people - especially makeup artists - believe that they are real? Or if they don't then why are they in on the lie? I was blocked by Bea Sweet (the makeup artist who created the looks where you can clearly see her contacts above) after responding to someone in the comments asking if her eyes were real. WTF?!

After @celebface exposed her and she started being inundated with comments about her fake eyes, she had a bit of a meltdown. Firstly, she posted a number of things including a picture of an older black man claiming to not be Ava, but to actually be a fan account being run by said man in the photo (who I strongly suspect was her dad) and that Ava was just his 'Muse', who she called 'Harold Spencer'. She then changed her username to Harold____Spencer (previously @ava_de_lacy and before that she was @superfluous_human) or something like that. It kind of seemed like a very poorly executed joke, because the majority of her followers seemed to believe it to be true, but it was definitely a desperate attempt to get people to stop taking about her fakery. All of the comments on these photos were like 'she's been hacked!'. These posts have since been deleted, sadly I didn't screenshot them, and she has made her Instagram private. She has also changed her username to https://www.instagram.com/__ad__________________________/ and has disabled the comments under many of her selfies:

Ava_1.thumb.PNG.9805a869dd05d06161dbd082

The other thing, which may or may not be a coincidence (I suspect NOT), is that after @celebface started using the #avadelacy hashtag to expose her, a brand new Instagram account ('Percy Sheen' https://www.instagram.com/agkgkogcktgo/) cropped up and started flooding the hashtag with pictures of ... cacti. Seriously. 21 pictures of cacti all posted on the same day by this brand new Instagram account that has not posted anything before or since. I suspect that this is an account set up by Ava to try and bury the images posted by @celebface that expose her. Hilariously, because of the Instagram algorithm, of course all of the images of Ava still appear right at the top of the page:

Ava_2.thumb.PNG.2ba55a759567fe0f1f08d918

Right, on to the weird 'brother' stuff mentioned above by Beau. Ava claims to have a brother on Instagram, who goes by the handle https://www.instagram.com/mjesecamr/ on the 'gram, but I know that he is constantly changing it and has previously been @tetshk and @jadema5askon, as well as @jadeechya. His tumblr is http://nautilus-shell.tumblr.com/, judging by posts there I think his name is Jade. Visit if you dare, be careful not to fall down the rabbit hole because his Tumblr is quite the trip.

He also claims that Ava is his sister - but I'm about 99% sure they are not related and in fact have probably never met in person. They are always reposting pictures of eachother, being like 'my sister is me but female', but recently both of them have deleted images of the other from their accounts. I'm pretty certain he also wears contacts AND edits his eyes - he also 'shops his facial features, but unlike Ava, he flat out lies about it. He also 'shops his baby photos. I believe at one point there were baby pictures of Ava on her instagram that she photoshopped because her fans are always referring to her eyes being blue / green in her 'baby photos' - she has obviously since deleted these. Ava's white knights always use her 'relation' to Jade as a way of affirming that her eyes are real - 'But her brother has the same eyes!'. Old posts on Tumblr make it pretty obvious how they became aware of eachother:

http://nautilus-shell.tumblr.com/post/138109354211/1juli-beasweetbeauty-on-ig-omg-its-ava - "Omg it's ava - people say I look like her"

http://nautilus-shell.tumblr.com/post/139664425471/ava-de-lacy-liked-my-selfie-im-so-honored-i-thhnk "Ava de lacy liked my selfie I’m so honored I thhnk she’s one of the most beautiful ppl ever" - but she's your sister right?!

He was a fan and they noticed each other due to their 'uncanny resemblance' *cough*mutual snowflakeyness* cough. I get the impression he lives somewhere in the Middle East (possibly Lebanon), and Ava definitely lives in the UK - I think in London. That they are related becomes even more improbable. Ava recently deleted the pic below but not before I screen-shotted it:

Ava_3.thumb.PNG.96c92876c735007775d4b7c6Ava_4.thumb.PNG.4317b3ea3d4854f0bb79b368

So you're twins now Ava? Hmmm ok. 

I will post more when I get a chance :)

Edited by lorian
Link added for cactus account, added model directory link, added Bea Sweet info, fixed grammatical errors

Posted

Posting these receipts linked by @lorian before they get deleted

Screenshot_20170111-013611.thumb.png.ca4

Screenshot_20170111-013629.thumb.png.ecb

Posted (edited)

Edited by lil

Posted

lil the only reason I can think he might have blocked you is if you comment on Sonia and Celia Leslie's stuff? He appears to be friends with them 

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by cyka

Posted (edited)

she looks full indian/south asian to me (with plumped lips - nothing racially ambiguous to her look apart from her eyes & lips) but she could also have some black in there.. who knows.

Edited by puchakichic

Posted (edited)

she looks full indian/south asian to me (with plumped lips - nothing racially ambiguous to her look apart from her eyes & lips) but she could also have some black in there.. who knows.

sometimes I do think she looks like she could be part African though, like in this pic: 

IMG_2784.thumb.PNG.d36490683bb20d97eaa7a

I saw somewhere that she is apparently half Indian, a quarter French and a quarter Nigerian. She identifies as 'Eurafrasian', whatever that is :-/ 

IMG_2780.thumb.PNG.2547f65d8966500385efc

She claims that her lips are natural too, I'm inclined to believe her but I'm not really sure: 

IMG_2781.thumb.PNG.7300ebb896a25fc3e755dIMG_2791.thumb.PNG.b153a8a6c4c4331802ebf

Another thing she does that I find irritating is that she always does the #nomakeup type posts and then proceeds to post pics that she is clearly wearing makeup in, and if she isn't then she's photoshopped it to hell anyway, with glowing eyes example:

IMG_2785.thumb.PNG.82e076ee64f9055e8585e

And answering makeup questions on another post:

IMG_2779.thumb.PNG.374d9cd5f90a2dfabf81a

She's just *so* naturally beautiful and ethereal looking with luminous eyes and skin - but don't be jealous guys! She's just a normal girl! This is what gets me about her pictures, she might not be outright lying about her eyes but she gets hundreds of comments from girls saying she is so unobtainably beautiful that it makes them feel ugly, they feel like a potato, they wanna kill themselves because they're so ugly compared to her etc etc - it's within her power to be like - hey guys! Don't feel like that, even I don't really look like this! I wear lenses and Photoshop, it's ok! Don't feel bad about yourself!' ... she is in a position to go out there with her natural beauty and rep it for the brown eyed girls, who do not get nearly enough love - but instead she just lets it feed her ego. 

I think there might might be some body 'shop in some of her pics too - is it just me or does her waist look unnaturally pinched in in this coat, especially considering its fur lined?:

IMG_2790.thumb.PNG.3573170a76e8ea3a394e1

This picture is supposed to be a throwback to when she was 16. So you were already wearing your soloticas back then eh Ava? Or is this just Photoshop for added 'credibility'?:

IMG_2792.thumb.PNG.0a788821e7daa2543f292

Her 'bro' white-knighting for her:

IMG_2777.thumb.PNG.fa42e94826288610a2f67IMG_2778.thumb.PNG.5ff22739ea1fb426e51a7IMG_2776.thumb.PNG.b3cf4808083649d8a688c

negative comments don't bother you? Is that why you made your profile private and disabled the comments under loads of your pics?

These are the only times I have ever seen her responding to comments about her eyes - barring saying 'thanks' to compliments. She always just completely avoids answering the question:

IMG_2783.thumb.PNG.84ffa07b5bba523ab50f0IMG_2786.thumb.PNG.438b5e6d97c0aa64517e3IMG_2787.thumb.PNG.c08ab7e6cbbcd9e22d18fIMG_2788.thumb.PNG.79c165ec52578d44b3d44IMG_2789.thumb.PNG.16c877af7d51b06a5f415

Edited by lorian
added more context

Posted

After @celebface exposed her and she started being inundated with comments about her fake eyes, she had a bit of a meltdown. Firstly, she posted a number of things including a picture of an older black man claiming to not be Ava, but to actually be a fan account being run by said man in the photo (who I strongly suspect was her dad) and that Ava was just his 'Muse', who she called 'Harold Spencer'. She then changed her username to Harold____Spencer (previously @ava_de_lacy and before that she was @superfluous_human) or something like that. It kind of seemed like a very poorly executed joke, because the majority of her followers seemed to believe it to be true, but it was definitely a desperate attempt to get people to stop taking about her fakery. All of the comments on these photos were like 'she's been hacked!'. These posts have since been deleted, sadly I didn't screenshot them, and she has made her Instagram private. She has also changed her username to https://www.instagram.com/__ad__________________________/ and has disabled the comments under many of her selfies:

Ava_1.thumb.PNG.9805a869dd05d06161dbd082

I lurk a lot, but created an account because I actually screenshotted her post claiming to be a man named Harold. I thought it was a cringey joke.

Screenshot_2017-01-02-11-48-15-1.png

Posted

I lurk a lot, but created an account because I actually screenshotted her post claiming to be a man named Harold. I thought it was a cringey joke.

nicely done!! She posted a couple more after this. I can't work out whether it was really a joke. She's now claiming in comments that she was 'aggressively hacked':

IMG_2804.thumb.PNG.f4e5427f9c5ac0b577532IMG_2805.thumb.PNG.15241e8e67ff9444278ca

so we're supposed to believe that this Harold character hacked her account and posted photos of himself?

Posted

She's definitely wearing coloured contacts. As in this picture they look wonky and looked ps as if they're on top of her eyelash line. 

kefgsjhgf.thumb.png.8b993e4ee1d046cbed85

Posted (edited)

Image result for laughing

Lol she is either really desperat or insane. And either way if ''Harold'' was real and Ava was not, how would that change the fact that she use lenses in her model photos and literally all other pictures of herself on the web? Bad bad excuse 

Btw someone make her aware of this thread on PULL :))))))

Edited by kavatzmeyko