• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1763 posts in this topic

Posted

Her whole question/answer bullshit is 100% written by herself. 

Posted

Her whole question/answer bullshit is 100% written by herself. 

Yeah right, like she just WANTED to answer those things nobody actually asked about, but just to talk about herself 😂 it seemed kinda narcisstic with alot of selfies in the background lol

Posted

Screenshot_20180728-053712.thumb.jpg.cffleg? Leg

Posted

Screenshot_20180728-053712.thumb.jpg.cffleg? Leg

Looks like Snow's classic filter to make your legs longer? 

Posted

Looks like Snow's classic filter to make your legs longer? 

I know there's a lot of filters that slim down your face / put make up on your face, but there is a filter that make your legs look longer?? whoa 

Posted

I know there's a lot of filters that slim down your face / put make up on your face, but there is a filter that make your legs look longer?? whoa 

Oh yeah it works like stretching a part of the image basically. Lot's of Chinese ig girls do this and it looks ridiculous tbh. Sometimes feet get stretched out as well in the process and makes the feet look gigantic. 

Posted

Oh yeah it works like stretching a part of the image basically. Lot's of Chinese ig girls do this and it looks ridiculous tbh. Sometimes feet get stretched out as well in the process and makes the feet look gigantic. 

Now I kinda recall Anna's photo with a pink panther doll thing where her feet look longer than her face + neck lmao 

Posted

She must watch this thread every day. She is still so in love with herself and we are all just jealous xD 

capture-20180801-183815.png

Posted (edited)

Is she third person calling herself cutie? 😐

5A108C9B-4A72-42C1-BA99-0D68A138B170.jpeg

I’ve come to the conclusion her hairdresser hates her but she doesn’t know it. 

BA4DC00C-114B-45EE-BBB9-2EE2D1C91BB5.jpeg

Edited by blue.choi1
Added extra pic

Posted

i've noticed she likes to take selfies with her upper lip wet...? is that a chinese trend or what

Posted

honestly wtf is that photo/haircut/pose/face/everything

Posted

her hair looks super thin and damaged and honestly that cut is making it look worse not better 

Posted

I know, she is so conceited! Also, why would anyone say this about their friend's boyfriend (see picture below)?

And I wanted to mention something about Little Freedom, the cute dog that was a stray. Jerry is the one taking care of him and they aren't even together anymore. She made out that she is doing it all because she loves animals and it's her passion, but she's not the one even doing anything with him. Yet she still made this video and a big fuss about how kind she is anyway. How she loves to take care of stray animals. Instead, she has a pedigree dog herself (because of course she does). Jerry is doing it all and in the video he was the one hugging him and sitting with him.

capture-20180806-182301.png

Posted

She looks like Lord Farquaad with that haircut.... like, why would you do this to yourself Anna..

Posted

She looks like Lord Farquaad with that haircut.... like, why would you do this to yourself Anna..

Don't do him dirty like that, he had some sweet fucking conditioner ok 

Dfdddddd.jpg