Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

846 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone else told me that they saw her around University of Queensland too a while back and that she walks with a bit of a hunch? Said about the same as you describe her; with the receding hairline and how shockingly underweight she is. Maybe that's why her face looks so large in comparison -- because her body is literally fading away to nothing and combined with the receding hair, it makes her head look bigger. Almost like a moon. Or a bobble head.

She could have a ED considering hair thinning/loss is a common trait of it 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Pretty sure she's got some serious body perception issues going on.

just in case anyone might feel sorry for her. Here’s shots from either in the thread. She has issues even with someone’s height ... I really don’t get why she’s so angry about it all. It seems so pointless to talk about someone’s height? 😬

7EF7254B-8F66-4FDD-A844-74AB6278F117.jpeg

B74B7BA7-832C-422C-A604-7B043FC1F9F6.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

should we change the name of the thread to her current username?

Posted

should we change the name of the thread to her current username?

I think we should add her current username since she had her old one for quite a while and I'm sure many people who found her/worked with her back in the day and lost touch might still look for her online under that username.