Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1420 posts in this topic

Posted

Someone else told me that they saw her around University of Queensland too a while back and that she walks with a bit of a hunch? Said about the same as you describe her; with the receding hairline and how shockingly underweight she is. Maybe that's why her face looks so large in comparison -- because her body is literally fading away to nothing and combined with the receding hair, it makes her head look bigger. Almost like a moon. Or a bobble head.

She could have a ED considering hair thinning/loss is a common trait of it 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

Yeah that's what I'm thinking too. Pretty sure she's got some serious body perception issues going on.

just in case anyone might feel sorry for her. Here’s shots from either in the thread. She has issues even with someone’s height ... I really don’t get why she’s so angry about it all. It seems so pointless to talk about someone’s height? 😬

7EF7254B-8F66-4FDD-A844-74AB6278F117.jpeg

B74B7BA7-832C-422C-A604-7B043FC1F9F6.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

should we change the name of the thread to her current username?

Posted

should we change the name of the thread to her current username?

I think we should add her current username since she had her old one for quite a while and I'm sure many people who found her/worked with her back in the day and lost touch might still look for her online under that username. 

Posted

“I don’t want to be famous”

proceeds to apply for girl group positions :hmm:

Compulsive liar Anna strikes again.

she probably saw a post on Craigslist applied and got rejected and twisted it to say “they contacted me”. :haiplz: 

i cant upload a video right now but her singing is actually disgusting. 

D2ADBEC8-A00E-4C57-8EAC-E9C02E779C6E.png

3CD5D156-B7F1-46B1-9D7F-37F25D4ABAD3.png

562B451F-318B-48BC-ACCC-F0CBD9ACBEED.png

Posted

From Vanessa's Story

I fucking love her, one of my fave instagram people

1.png

2.png

3.png

Posted

From Vanessa's Story

I fucking love her, one of my fave instagram people

1.png

2.png

3.png

This shit is so juicy, I swear. I'm gonna have to sip my tea real slowly for this, haha!

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

She really shouldn’t be boasting about her body style since she’s below the underweight BMI, very clearly emaciated and looks extremely unwell. She’s promoting anoxeria. 

Shes even said herself she weighs between 38-42kg : 83-93lbs I cant find it now but there was a post by her ages ago saying how proud she was that she’s lost weight and is now 42kg :beardo: 

4B74B07F-7BAD-4C6A-B887-2B9F066F9B7C.png

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted

Um. Ok. It’s confirmed in my head she’s officially got body dismorphia ... what grown woman in her mid 20s would say this :stoplz:

way out there thought but I kinda feel she’s leaning on her “sickness” as an excuse to use for being anorexic, I’ve had friends with the illness who have done the same thing, using an “mysterious illness” to disguise not eating, having strict food intake and weight loss. 

842C0E06-1D0B-492D-9DE1-9C1BB9F9C11E.png

Posted

Um. Ok. It’s confirmed in my head she’s officially got body dismorphia ... what grown woman in her mid 20s would say this :stoplz:

way out there thought but I kinda feel she’s leaning on her “sickness” as an excuse to use for being anorexic, I’ve had friends with the illness who have done the same thing, using an “mysterious illness” to disguise not eating, having strict food intake and weight loss. 

842C0E06-1D0B-492D-9DE1-9C1BB9F9C11E.png

This peeves me so much. This isn't the first time she's essentially flaunted the fact she can wear children's clothes too, if I recall correctly. Combined with the "diet" post I'm absolutely certain she's trying to establish herself as "thinspiration". Girls on instagram do get popular for having extremely thin bodies, so I'm not surprised if this is her goal. She's constantly trying to tell us that she doesn't encourage looking like her (see her "get to know me" Instagram story highlights) yet goes on to say possibly damaging things to people with low body confidence and eating disorders like this. "I'm 41kg" "I've always been in the "48-45kg range" "I can fit into children's clothes" "do you want to see what I eat in a day?". 

Girl please. As someone suffering from an ED, I see right through you.

Posted (edited)

Edited by *