• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

2030 posts in this topic

Posted

The below image comprises of three screenshots by Vanessa last night, having a conversation with Natalie, who was referred to previously in this thread. Kassandra attempted to discredit Natalie (with that dodgy website link) since she's the one that 'betrayed' Anna (in Anna and Kassandra's eyes pfft). Feel free to discuss what you make of this. Personally, I find it pure filth attempting to drag Natalie's personal life into THEIR drama, especially attempting to spook Natalie by using the name of her ex's current girlfriend as a PULL username. Pathetic Anna. Trying harder.

shiv_rose.thumb.png.971424b4315595765d85

Welcome to the capabilities of the YouCam Perfect App and many others that Anna still uses, ladies....

youcamappetc.thumb.png.5142226eb3400c2fa

Hahahaha Off Topic but I had a job offer with YouCam back in the day.

Posted

Its one of those camera angles where the person leans really far back and she extends her leg to make it look longer and leaner. Guaranteed you warp the perspective of the photo and she will look like regular stumpy Anna.

but like who aims for that ? Your foot bone is literally thicker than your thigh, even though it's photoshop that's such a warped image she must have of herself. 

#yaymythighfinallylookslikemywrist 

#lifegoals

vomit 

The below image comprises of three screenshots by Vanessa last night, having a conversation with Natalie, who was referred to previously in this thread. Kassandra attempted to discredit Natalie (with that dodgy website link) since she's the one that 'betrayed' Anna (in Anna and Kassandra's eyes pfft). Feel free to discuss what you make of this. Personally, I find it pure filth attempting to drag Natalie's personal life into THEIR drama, especially attempting to spook Natalie by using the name of her ex's current girlfriend as a PULL username. Pathetic Anna. Trying harder.

shiv_rose.thumb.png.bac82c7f85bb7ab8350c---

Welcome to the capabilities of the YouCam Perfect App and many others that Anna still uses, ladies....

youcamappetc.thumb.png.1d9fee51feb3995de

Oh and Anna.... more nights staying up late? You really must be stressed about something... That or sucking Jerry's dick so he doesn't leave you... Oh, that's right, you told Vanessa you don't suck dick and just starfish through sex.

wait .... I'm confused .... 

Anna and/or Kassandra made a fake account with Natalie's ex bf (her children father?) current gf name ? 

Why? 

So this Shiv Rose girl wrote that trash mocking a disabled child, Kassandra linked it and now Kassandra/Anna have made a fake account on here to try to scare Natalie ??

im sorry but does that scare anyone??? lol

And can everyone just go away with the trying to distract crap, go make your own thread about someone so annoying 

Posted

4.jpg

Talk about a LOOOOONG boy.

Jesus she looks like the damn toy she's holding.

Posted

wait .... I'm confused .... 

Anna and/or Kassandra made a fake account with Natalie's ex bf (her children father?) current gf name ? 

Why? 

So this Shiv Rose girl wrote that trash mocking a disabled child, Kassandra linked it and now Kassandra/Anna have made a fake account on here to try to scare Natalie ??

im sorry but does that scare anyone??? lol

And can everyone just go away with the trying to distract crap, go make your own thread about someone so annoying 

Juvenile, highschool level tactics.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

The more she plays these games on this thread, the more savage I want to be. >:( she annoys me soo much and I don't even know her, I can't even begin to imagine how Vanessa must feel. Grrrr ... Her behaviour already proves she is not some fragile delicate flower. She's a real cunt. (sorry to swear, but that word is just too appropriate for her)

Aaand Victoria Secret model legs everybody! ¬¬ ... 

lol.jpg

lol for this trick to really work and be flattering, the mirror should also be tilted or yoy should tilt your phone

Posted

lol for this trick to really work and be flattering, the mirror should also be tilted or yoy should tilt your phone

It also only works if your legs aren't as thin as angel hair pasta lol. 

The parts of China she shows is the expat version. It's the glittery and shiny big city but in reality, there's a lot of not so glamorous places too. There are kids who still have to trek extraordinary distances just to go to school, families that only earn a couple hundred dollars a month to live on. 

inb4 Anna posts something about the poorer parts of China no one talks about while simultaneously trying to promote a Mother Theresa image.

We all know what you're like, Anna. There's no hiding that devil's tail now.

Posted

It also only works if your legs aren't as thin as angel hair pasta lol. 

The parts of China she shows is the expat version. It's the glittery and shiny big city but in reality, there's a lot of not so glamorous places too. There are kids who still have to trek extraordinary distances just to go to school, families that only earn a couple hundred dollars a month to live on. 

inb4 Anna posts something about the poorer parts of China no one talks about while simultaneously trying to promote a Mother Theresa image.

We all know what you're like, Anna. There's no hiding that devil's tail now.

yeah I live in Beijing rn and even my teachers have told me that if I drive about 2 hours in any direction I'll be going into the 农村/countryside(the poorer parts of china where poverty gap is extremely obvious).  However , I wouldn't necessarily blame her for not showing those parts, but for glossing over china like it's a perfect country with few to no issues. 

Posted

i wish she would put an arch in her eyebrows. the straight ones she has now look so...dopey. 

Posted (edited)

i wish she would put an arch in her eyebrows. the straight ones she has now look so...dopey. 

Like her current IG story post? Lol.

726A9E75-C72A-4CC7-838E-6F150BC570E5.thu

This is how you know Anna has no real sense of taste, style, or fashion sense; She follows the trends regardless of whether they look good on her or even suit her. Straighter eyebrows are popular in east Asia because it tends to suit the faces of people who choose to have them. The way Anna does them doesn’t suit her in the slightest.

She also seems to have forgotten humans have chins. Anna, with her photoshop fails again. You delusional child.

Edited by purple.starlight.girl

Posted

Like her current IG story post? Lol.

726A9E75-C72A-4CC7-838E-6F150BC570E5.thu

This is how you know Anna has no real sense of taste, style, or fashion sense; She follows the trends regardless of whether they look good on her or even suit her. Straighter eyebrows are popular in east Asia because it tends to suit the faces of people who choose to have them. The way Anna does them doesn’t suit her in the slightest.

She also seems to have forgotten humans have chins. Anna, with her photoshop fails again. You delusional child.

yes! those straight thick brows do nothing for her face. all she needs is a bit of an arch and her face would look so much more expressive!

MyMaybellineBrows.jpg

Posted

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but looks like someone privated their account :ph34r:

feisongprivateinsta.jpeg

I saw this! Shame, now I can't over analyze if his posts are referring to Anna or not. 

Posted

That hairline though :o 

IMG_1884.JPG

Posted

That hairline though :o 

IMG_1884.JPG

that’s what happens when you constantly style your hair into tight buns that pull and place too much tension on the roots of your hair. Combined with the lack of nutrients in her body due to starving herself, et voila. Balding despite being a fetus.