• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1951 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

in case anyone is wondering where some downvotes are stemming from.

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 10.09.00 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-01-30 at 10.10.26 AM.png

Why hello there, Anna. Why don't you talk to us directly instead of just lurking and hiding behind anonymous downvotes? Surely you shouldn't have any issues debunking our baseless and totally untrue claims :^)

Edited by JunkFood

Posted

Why hello there, Anna. Why don't you talk to us directly instead of just lurking and hiding behind anonymous downvotes? Surely you shouldn't have any issues debunking our baseless and totally untrue claims :^)

no one cares that you down vote though, the truth is still there ! You're voting for no reason at all. No one here cares because we all see the truth. If you downvote it just puts you in the same category as a racist self entitled scum of the earth ferret called Anna 

Posted (edited)

So we all already know that Anna photoshops her pictures HARD but- do we remember this post?  9_9Screenshot_20180125-123607_mh15169026607Screenshot_20180125-123614_mh15169026783EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT CAPTION OMG so fake 

Furthermore,  other than the fact we know she's lying, she proceeded to buy a Meitu phone which if you don't know, AUTOMATICALLY PHOTOSHOPS YOU IN REAL TIME.  it's all those apps like meituxiuxiu, beautycam ect on drugs

Screenshot_20180125-123702_mh15169026946

BUT THEN!  she tries to make it seem like she's some type of elitist because she has the sailor moon edition of the phone. Screenshot_20180127-163606_mh15173375655Screenshot_20180130-140732_mh15173393992Nice use of the word "contact". Just another cubicle monkey no doubt. Who does she think she is??? 

*looks up phone on eBay and amazon and can easily still buy*¬¬

Edited by Shojiscreen

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

So 

Furthermore,  other than the fact we know she's lying, she proceeded to buy a Meitu phone which if you don't know, AUTOMATICALLY PHOTOSHOPS YOU IN REAL TIME.  it's all those apps like meituxiuxiu, beautycam ect on drugs

Screenshot_20180125-123702_mh15169026946

BUT THEN!  she tries to make it seem like she's some type of elitist because she has the sailor moon edition of the phone. Screenshot_20180127-163606_mh15173375655

Tfw your uber rich sugar daddy is too broke to get you actual plastic surgeries :alpacaworry2:

Posted

tbh, what's her endgame in China (or Korea) anyways? does she think her sugar daddy won't up and find another 20 something white expat to dote on when he gets bored of her? does she think that some rich businessman will wife her up and she'll be set for the rest of her life? does she expect to somehow become a model or actress? besides teach english, what is she actually qualified to do?  

I don't see a very successful endgame if that's what she's expecting especially since she is relying on her boyfriend for everything basically. She is probably more than likely just going to continue on taking advantage of men so she can live her "luxurious" life while trying to fool people that she is totally legit on what she does lol. But honestly with her nasty attitude and narcissistic self there is really nothing she can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Posted

This is probably her endgame ~

43.png

Posted

Tfw your uber rich sugar daddy is too broke to get you actual plastic surgeries :alpacaworry2:

You know what’s really annoying is the whole “I’m different because I don’t get plastic surgery” She’s probably justifying that because she CAN’T with her “sugar daddy”. As if she wouldn’t be a plastic princess if she got the chance..,,,

Posted (edited)

Edited by *

Posted (edited)

Edited by Anarchy

Posted

Not sure if this was already pointed out, but looks like someone privated their account :ph34r:

feisongprivateinsta.jpeg

Posted

I thought that too. She adds an aesthetic on to everything that she does. Everything must be perfect. She glosses over the reality of life and the natural wear and tear that befalls pretty much everything. This reveals her shallow and not so grounded personality.  

She also wears kindness as though it is a new designer jacket. She puts it on when she chooses to wear it, adding to her pinky sugary cuteness and aesthetic. It’s her act and it goes with the sickening amount of pink she uses (again, she reminds me of Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter). I am sorry, but that much pink just flat out irritates me. Pink is my least favourite colour, it’s just so gaudy to me and can easily be overdone.

That sailor moon phone, made me cringe. It's merely a prop for her. So that she can promote this facade of being this 'sweet little girl'. Newsflash Anna, you're not 5 anymore. And pretending that you are, comes across as creepy and disgusting. The only men you will ever attract, are pedo types, that only get with you because you're the legal option. 

Some people seem to fall for it and think she’s so lovely, but I can see right through it, with every video and every photo. She’s vanity walking and clearly, she's not so sweet. 

45.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

wow this last photo is disturbing now that I know all the facts about her ....

also is her foot wider than her thigh ?

Posted

Its one of those camera angles where the person leans really far back and she extends her leg to make it look longer and leaner. Guaranteed you warp the perspective of the photo and she will look like regular stumpy Anna.

Posted (edited)

The below image comprises of three screenshots by Vanessa last night, having a conversation with Natalie, who was referred to previously in this thread. Kassandra attempted to discredit Natalie (with that dodgy website link) since she's the one that 'betrayed' Anna (in Anna and Kassandra's eyes pfft). Feel free to discuss what you make of this. Personally, I find it pure filth attempting to drag Natalie's personal life into THEIR drama, especially attempting to spook Natalie by using the name of her ex's current girlfriend as a PULL username. Pathetic Anna. Trying harder.

shiv_rose.thumb.png.bac82c7f85bb7ab8350c---

Its one of those camera angles where the person leans really far back and she extends her leg to make it look longer and leaner. Guaranteed you warp the perspective of the photo and she will look like regular stumpy Anna.

Welcome to the capabilities of the YouCam Perfect App and many others that Anna still uses, ladies....

youcamappetc.thumb.png.1d9fee51feb3995de

Oh and Anna.... more nights staying up late? You really must be stressed about something... That or sucking Jerry's dick so he doesn't leave you... Oh, that's right, you told Vanessa you don't suck dick and just starfish through sex.

Edited by purple.starlight.girl