Xiao.anna (possible snowflake & PULL user??)

1516 posts in this topic

Posted

He's definitely just an usher/cubicle monkey also it's so obvious a lot of her "designer" stuff is just Taobao knockoff

That doesn’t mean anything. It is pretty normal in China for guys to get their girlfriends extremely expensive gifts, no matter what he works. 

But on another note, imagine selling your body for stupid shit like designer bags… 🤢

Posted

More resemblances. I meitu’d Putin as well for accuracy. 

9C1CE5F4-8FF4-49FB-ABEA-BD7013592FF9.jpeg

9F0BD990-ED38-4B2F-92EF-F2E61E656F52.jpeg

Posted

My ancestors just rolled in their graves. That is the exact kind of shitty quality clothing you'd expect her to buy to "appreciate Chinese culture".

Posted

But let's not forget when Kassandra tried to discredit someone on this thread by mocking their disabled child via the spam link before. 

Classy act ladies. Living up to why you've just gained a shit tonne of hate across the world. 

This pair of worms are truly revolting 

Posted

You can tell how cheap her clothes are. Just look at the seams - the stitching is all puckered. Not to mention the dress is hella wrinkled - does she not iron/steam her clothes?!

But then again, y'know what Chinese people say about LV? It's the type of brand for secretaries. You want to show how rich your boyfriend is? Get him to buy you an orange box (although I doubt he can).

Really sorry for being clueless but when I heard orange box I automatically assumed this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Orange_Box

And I was like: Rich boyfriends buy you Half-life and team fortress games?

Anyone care to tell me what the orange box means in this context?:alpacaworry:

I read the entire thread in one day

Posted

You can tell how cheap her clothes are. Just look at the seams - the stitching is all puckered. Not to mention the dress is hella wrinkled - does she not iron/steam her clothes?!

But then again, y'know what Chinese people say about LV? It's the type of brand for secretaries. You want to show how rich your boyfriend is? Get him to buy you an orange box (although I doubt he can).

let's give the snowflake some credit here , she did ask a married man (her customer) for a Chanel..... 

-screenshots from Starlights post- 

IMG_5700.PNG

IMG_5701.PNG

Just reliving the past here. So we don't forget the trash is still proud about herself. 

IMG_5769.JPG

Posted

F50DC03D-D0DD-4008-BA32-14CDF611E93E.thu0D59D7CD-C682-4B92-A982-177DA6046D37.thuSome bullshit about inner peace and showing her one semester course calligraphy skills (been there too at this stage so I know what I'm seeing, some strokes are wrong or sloppy).

Girl, if you need to talk about feeling good and at peace so badly on the internet it really shows that you are not at peace. 

Posted

Finally figured out what she looks like

sunny-gang-broke-dee-bird-4.gif

Posted

F50DC03D-D0DD-4008-BA32-14CDF611E93E.thu0D59D7CD-C682-4B92-A982-177DA6046D37.thuSome bullshit about inner peace and showing her one semester course calligraphy skills (been there too at this stage so I know what I'm seeing, some strokes are wrong or sloppy).

Girl, if you need to talk about feeling good and at peace so badly on the internet it really shows that you are not at peace. 

I hope she's not ok. She's not a fucking victim stop acting like it. 

She bullied a black girl for 'not fitting an image' and the rest of this nonesense. 

Now cries 'inner peace' 

what a delusional woman. 

I wonder if those she bullied felt inner peace after she bullied them? Did she think about how they felt ? No she didn't. 

Selfish little girl. So so selfish and I feel so sorry to those she bullied 

Posted

I hope she's not ok. She's not a fucking victim stop acting like it. 

She bullied a black girl for 'not fitting an image' and the rest of this nonesense. 

Now cries 'inner peace' 

what a delusional woman. 

I wonder if those she bullied felt inner peace after she bullied them? Did she think about how they felt ? No she didn't. 

Selfish little girl. So so selfish and I feel so sorry to those she bullied 

100% agree! Her behaviour is that of a child and I have seen that so many times with those internet famous people, they have not developed healthy coping mechanisms and lack empathy because everything is about themselves. 

The grown up thing to do is reflecting on your behaviour, how did you make people feel, was it maybe too much? Where did you go wrong? Did they also do something wrong?

Is it maybe better to say you’re sorry, because people feel horrible? Even if you don’t think you were wrong! Sometimes it is best to apologise to make people not feel like shit, even if you’re not in the wrong. Get over your ego, be humble. 

Posted

Really sorry for being clueless but when I heard orange box I automatically assumed this:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Orange_Box

And I was like: Rich boyfriends buy you Half-life and team fortress games?

Anyone care to tell me what the orange box means in this context?:alpacaworry:

I believe they meant buying Hermes purses. Those  come in a big orange box and are definitely more expensive than Louis Vuitton. I’m not 100% positive but I think Hermes prices run in the $10k+ (USD) while LV can be $1k+

Posted

i wish she would get bangs so we didn't had to stare at her fivehead all the time